Chapter 8.

I awoke to a annoying voice screaming, I was pretty sure it was only 3 in the morning.
"Tobi's a good boy!" He screamed, running into my room and jumping under the covers with me. I groaned and looked at the bag of clay in Tobi's hand.
"Give it back, un!" Deidara yelled, kicking the door open and jumping on top of me and Tobi. I let out a squeal which caused Itachi to run in straight away.
"Get off of Uri!" Itachi yelled, grabbing Deidara's pony tail and throwing him into the wall. I flinched and watched as Tobi screamed.
"Tobi's a good boy!" I knew he didn't want the same punishment as Deidara so I climbed on top of Tobi and covered him like a shield.
"Don't hurt our baby Ita-kun!" I yelled at Itachi which caused him to choke on his own spit and start coughing furiously. Deidara was staring at us wide eyed while Hidan and Kakuzu stood at the door, trying to comprehend what I just said. Tobi giggled and hugged me.
"Mummy-kun!" He yelled, pulling me into a bear hug. I laughed and kissed Tobi's cheek.
"Go give daddy a hug," I smirked, knowing Itachi was confused as hell
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? HOW THE FUCK IS TOBI FUCKING YOUR SON THAT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE JUST FUCK MAN, FUCK!" Hidan yelled, causing everyone to stare at him before I had an idea.
"Tobi, go give brother Hida-kun a hug instead!" I yelled which caused Hidan's eyes to widen.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Hidan screamed, taking off running, leaving a laughing Kakuzu behind. Itachi moved so he sat next to me.
"Yuuka," Itachi said calmly, "That is not out son, okay?" Itachi said and I rolled my eyes.
"We're just role playing, sheesh!" I laughed, gently slapping Itachi's shoulder before pulling him onto the bed with me. Deidara and Kakuzu quickly rushed out and shut the door. I laughed and pressed my lips against Itachi's, letting all my emotion out into the kiss. Even though, the whole time, Kakashi was on my mind not Itachi, Kakashi.

Kakashi's P.O.V;
I let out a frustrated sigh as the guys ran off with Yuuka. Ryuki gave me a warm smile.
"Don't worry, Kya went after her. So I guarantee you will have her back soon but she will be taking back her duty of being queen. I know she would want you to be king but I'm sure you wouldn't leave Konoha," He said, looking at me with a calm look.
"Well, I could visit her occasionally. I don't fancy the idea of her being with another man, nor Itachi Uchiha. I will never let my Yuuka marry and Uchiha, never," I whispered, causing Naruto to stare at me with calm look.
"Yuuka loves you Kakashi, I bet she's only with him to get you back!" Naruto yelled, a grin on his face. I smiled even though he couldn't see.
"I love how you think," I sighed, and Sakura started to smile.
"It must hurt to be in love with her," She said, her voice soft. I looked at her and nodded.
"You have no idea, I can't bare the thought of Yuuka with Itachi," I whispered and she stepped forward, placing her hand on my shoulder.
"Yuuka is strong, and besides have you tried contacting her group? They could help track her and I know she really cares about them, she would do anything for them and if you're lucky the Akatsuki might try and hurt them, she'll stop them and leave. She'd do anything for Kiki, Tsuyama and Shi. You out of all people should know that, I'm just surprised you never thought of it," Sakura laughed and I blushed as it hit me.
"You're right, as soon as we get back we will contact Kya and then send them to go and get her, but of course I will come with them just in case one of them gets hurt," I said, imagining my fingers tangled in her long purple hair. I sighed and looked at my team.
"Lets head back, but after we get something eat and rest. You guys deserve it even though Yuuka did attack you, Sakura I'm glad you didn't hurt her," I said, placing my hand on Sakura's shoulder before turning and walking into a dumpling shop.
"I want ramen," Naruto groaned and I sighed, hitting him over the head.
"I'll treat you some ramen when we get back to Konoha, for now you have to eat this," I grumbled, ordering and sitting down.
"So, how did you and Yuuka meet?" Ryuki asked and I laughed slightly, gently scratching the back of my head awkwardly.
"She was assigned to our team when she first came, just to get use to what she would soon be doing, of course because she was 15 at the time, she had some younglings, but now their fully grown and very strong might I add," I chuckled and he nodded.
"Not as romantic as I thought yours and her meeting was," Ryuki sighed and I nodded, turning my head away and taking a bite.
"I honestly met we had met in more.. Romantic terms but I was glad me and her met the way we did anyways. To have her as mine for that short period of time was amazing," I whispered, and Naruto awed but started making loud noises as he ate. Sakura back handed him.
"Shut up you baka! You just ruined the moment," Sakura growled and Naruto shrunk away from Sakura and ate quietly like a mouse.
"How long did it take before you realized you had feelings for her?" Sakura asked, smiling. I thought back for a minute or two.
"When she joined me on my walk and cuddled into my arms while reading my Icha Icha book with me," I smiled and Sakura anime sweat dropped before eating her dumpling.
"How... Romantic," She said, grunting and I laughed, taking another bite.