Chapter 11.

Kakashi's P.O.V;
I walked into the village with my team tight on my trail. I smiled as I saw Shi, Kiki and Tsuyama close by, huddled up. I chuckled knowing they were gossiping about their recent crushes. I listened in and smirked as I heard the news. Kiki like Shikamaru, Shi likes Neji and Tsuyama likes TenTen.
"Well, now that I know about your crushes how about we talk about Yuuka?" I said, causing Shi to squeal and Kiki to hit me over the head. Tsuyama grabbed Kiki and held her back from attacking me. I laughed and shook my head.
"What about Yuuka?" Shi asks, tilting her head to the side, I chuckled and set my Icha Icha book into my bag.
"She's joined the Akatsuki, though I know you know that already but she attacked us with Itachi and Kisame so we want you to help us get her back. I know its going to be a very tiring thing for you guys but we need you guys. You guys know all of her weaknesses and have more of a chance on bringing her back or killing her," I said and Shi looked like she was on the verge of tears. Kiki pulled away from Tsuyama and wrapped her arms around Shi.
"How dare you come over here and ask us to kill our own sensei! She was like a mother to us!" Kiki screamed, as Shi cried into her chest. I looked at Tsuyama who was standing there before he stepped forward.
"What if we don't have to kill her? We just have to bring her back if it comes to killing her we will just leave, I couldn't bare losing Yuuka-Sensei," Tsuyama said and Shi looked up, sniffling. Kiki growled at him while Shi pulled away.
"No Kiki, he's right. We do just have to bring her back but I mean I am willing to fight her," She whispered, causing Kiki to glare at me with pure hatred.
"Why didn't you stop her?" Kiki asked, poking my chest with her pointer finger. I stared at her for a second.
"I didn't stop her because it was already too late, we were training and she told me. I love her so much but I couldn't stand the thought of watching her being thrown into prison or something so I told her to go, I was hoping she would come back but she didn't," I whispered, feeling the tear's coming but I held them back, I wouldn't cry. Shi's eyes softened and she hugged me tightly and rubbed my back. I smiled but pulled away, this wouldn't look right if anybody saw this without hearing what I said..
"Oh uh, well we're in," Kiki said, smiling and I nodded my head, feeling completely relieved.
"I'll meet you here tomorrow morning at 10 sharp," I said before turning around and walking off, my face buried in my Icha Icha book.
"Are you bringing anyone else?" Kiki called and I turned around, staring at her.
"I'll be bringing Sakura since they were close in a way," I said, appearing behind Kiki, causing her to shriek. I laughed and smiled at her, messing her hair up causing her to frown and glare daggers at me. Shi giggled and Tsuyama sighed.
"Sakura, my ex. How great," He groaned and I looked over at him with a raised eye brow.
"You dated Sakura?" I asked and he nodded with a slight laugh.
"We lasted 3 months until I realized she was never going to get over her precious Sas-gay," He snickered and I found myself smiling as I shook my head.
"Sasuke is a good kid, y'know. I mean sure Sakura's obsession is annoying and will definitely ruin her relationships but cut him some slack," I said, scratching the back of my head. Tsuyama sighed and shook his head.
"I'd rather not, I really liked Sakura but she just happened to bring him up again, I managed to ignore it for the last 2 weeks but I gave up and I dumped her, she was shocked and I swear she cried but after a week she seemed fine. I got over it pretty well myself surprisingly," Tsuyama said and I smiled at him even though he couldn't see.
"Well, at least you weren't hurt to bad yourself kid," Tsuyama rolled his eyes and waved me off.
"Go read your perverted book already," Tsuyama sighed and I laughed.
"I was planning on it, remember here tomorrow at 10am sharp," I said before walking off, hearing them mumble something like 'pervert'.

Yuuka's P.O.V;
I walked out of my room all dressed with my hair cut. I grinned as everyone stared at me wide eyed.
"Whoa, looking sexy Yuuka," Hidan winked and I rolled my eyes, hitting him over the chest. Itachi then walked in and gave Hidan a deadly glare. Hidan put his hands up with a smirk.
"Back down fuckers, weasels taking a stand," Hidan smirked and I sighed, leaning into Itachi who wrapped his arms around me in return. I giggled and stretched slightly. I heard a few groans before one spoke up, Deidara.
"Just shut the hell up, un," Deidara said, continuing to mold his clay into a bird. Hidan frowned and was about to cuss Deidara out but I nudged Hidan.
"Go get me a drink," I said and Hidan frowned before walking out and into the kitchen. I smiled proudly before Pein walked in.
"Itachi, Kisame, Yuuka. We need to talk," Pein said before vanishing. I sighed as we walked into his office and he sat there at his desk, looking as calm as ever.
"Kakashi is coming for you Yuuka, from what I've been told he's bringing your old students as well as a pink haired girl called Sakura," Pein said, looking down at a scroll in front of him - obviously a report.
"You will be going to them so they don't find our hideout. They will be leaving tomorrow and so will yous," He said and I sighed.
"Alright, laters leader," I said, walking out and waiting outside for the other two. They walked out and Itachi pulled me into a hug.
"I love you," He whispered in my ear, causing my cheeks to redden by a great amount.
"I-I love you too," I mumbled, looking away and he smiled, kissing my cheek. I pulled away and skipped into the lounge room, sitting down and taking my drink from Hidan and sipping it. Itachi joined in and sat next to me, and took a big gulp of my drink. I pouted but let him continue, watching him. He looked adorable as hell..