Chapter 4.

I walked into the room the next morning, completely exhausted. I haven't been able to sleep properly due to these horrible dreams about Kakashi – I could never kill him and I don't think he'd kill me.. At least I hope not, but he might since I betrayed him. I know he would go to Ryuki soon, so I highly doubt he show me anymore mercy. I let out a sigh and sat down in my spot next to Itachi; I decided to let it slide. I mean, not all guys are smart.
"Yuuka, you're looking awfully sexy today," Hidan winked and I frowned, giving him the middle finger. I so wasn't in the mood for his 'flirting'.
"Go suck Tobi off," I muttered, causing everyone but Tobi and Hidan to burst out laughing.
"Yuuka-San is a bad girl!" Tobi yelled, pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and decided to play with him.
"I'm only bad for you Tobi," I whispered sexually, standing up and swaying my hips a bit more than usual as I walked over to Tobi who was awfully quiet and I could feel his stare as I walked.
"T-Tobi is a good boy," He stuttered out, and I smirked placing my hand on his chest, rubbing it up and down. Everyone in the room was quiet and staring at us with wide eyes.
"I like good boys," I whispered, leaning forward and licking Tobi's mask. He looked like a lollipop and almost tasted like one. Besides, this should turn him on at least a tiny bit. I heard him gulp as I looked down at his crutch to reveal and awfully large bulge. I glanced over my shoulder at Hidan who was staring with his mouth wide open.
"What the hell! How is he getting more action than me!" Hidan screamed in frustration causing everybody to burst into laughter. I turned around with a smirk on my face.
"Well because unlike you, Tobi so sexy. I love myself a good boy," I winked at Tobi whose knees started to wobble like crazy. Hidan's jaw was dropped, so far down you'd swear he liked to catch flies with it!
"You better be careful Hida, you might get some unwanted visitors in your mouth," I winked before sitting back down next to Itachi as Tobi collapsed, whimpering. I didn't know if it was from pleasure or he was just acting weird. I laughed slightly as I looked over at Itachi who glanced at me.
"Hi Ita!" I smiled, which caused Itachi to smile but very small.
"Yuuka, how are you?" He asked which caused me to smile, brightly.
"I'm about half-half, you?" I smiled slightly and Itachi's eyes softened. He pulled me up and into his room. I sat down on his bed while he locked his door.
"Whats wrong Yuuka?" Itachi whispered his voice soft. I blushed and looked away, wondering if I should tell him.
"I had a nightmare, involving Kakashi. We were fighting and I ended up killing up after telling him I never loved him, but that's wrong. I do love him, at least I believe I do," I whispered, looking up at Itachi who was staring at me with warm onyx eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"It'll be okay Yuuka," He whispered, gently placing his lips on my forehead. I smiled and pulled away, looking at Itachi.
"Thank you, you always make me feel better even if you only say a few words," I giggled which caused Itachi to chuckle.
"Well, maybe you just happen to love me?" He joked and I blushed, looking away. I liked Itachi in a way but not like that. That was probably a little to far.
"Maybe," I chuckled, looking at Itachi who was staring at me. He leaned over and lightly pressed his lips against mine, laying me down and pressing his body against mine. I could feel so much passion in the kiss, it was like kissing Kakashi again but it wasn't exactly Kakashi but Itachi, it was amazing. I let a moan slip out as Itachi ran his fingers a long my stomach.
"I've been dying to do this Yuuka," He whispered, pulling away and smiling warmly at me. I blushed and looked up at Itachi.
"Aren't you worried that I still love Kakashi? I mean, I'll admit, if I could go back to him. I would," I whispered, looking away in case I had hurt Itachi. He chuckled and turned my face towards his. He gently pressed his lips against mine.
"As long as I get you now, I don't care. I just want you to be mine for once, even if it isn't for an eternity, even if it's only for a few days. I don't care, as long as you are mine now," He whispered, his minty breath hitting my face. I blushed and looked away before turning back around and pressing my lips against his, entwining my fingers in his hair and letting our tongues dance. He smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer, letting me feel everything. I blushed as I felt myself yearn for him more and more. He was teasing me, I knew it. I gently pushed him away, leaving an inch between us.
"At least I won't have to worry about you hurting me," I laughed and he smiled, shaking his head.
"I didn't expect you to laugh at such a thing," I blushed and looked into Itachi's eyes. They were so beautiful, so unique.
"What can I say?" I smirked, "I'm different," I winked and then laughed at Itachi's face. It had gone slightly red – I couldn't believe he had just blushed over something silly I had said. It was adorable. I smiled but it faded as I remembered Kakashi. I don't know how long it'll be before I go back to him.. I gently pressed my lips against Itachi's again, hoping to forget everything just for now.

Kakashi's P.O.V;
I walked out of the Hokages office feeling good. I was going to meet Yuuka's father. Lord Kya Sayuri. He was in Suna so I'd be meeting up with the Kazekage. It'd be nice to see Gaara again, it had been a while. Maybe I could tell him what I knew about Yuuka in case it leads to her death, she is very strong and very talented in Earth and Wood jutsus as well as many others. I shouldn't be admitting this but I was excited to see her, even if meant seeing her dead. I just wanted to see her one last time and kiss her like she's mine before I lose her again.. I shook my head and walked into Ichiraku and joined Naruto.
"We're going to Suna tomorrow, we will be meeting Yuuka's father, Lord Kya," I said and Naruto stopped eating.
"Lord?" He questioned and I chuckled and nodded.
"She's a princess," I whispered, a smile on my face - She was a beautiful one at that.
"Yes, now I have to go pack, meet me at the front gates at exactly 9am, sharp. I'll explain everything to you and Sakura later," I said, standing up and walking home. It was going to be a long day..