Chapter 6.

I rolled out of Itachi's bed, I heard him laugh as I hit the ground. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes.
"Ita-kun," I yawned, climbing back onto the bed and resting my head on his chest.
"Yuuka," He whispered, placing his lips against the top of my head. I giggled before I heard whispers outside the door.
"Kisa!" I yelled, and heard the voices shut up. Kisame slowly walked in and looked at me innocently.
"Yes Yuuka?" He asked, staring at me like a little kid who just stole a cookie and was going to be yelled at.
"Who were you talking to?" I asked, my eyes going into slits. I noticed Kisa try not to laugh, I probably looked really weird..
"Sasori," He mumbled, playing with his fingers. I laughed and stretched slightly, feeling Itachi pull me into his chest more.
"What were you talking about?" I smirked and he blushed, looking away.
"You and Itachi," He mumbled again and I grinned evilly.
"What about me and Itachi," I giggled and his cheeks went redder as he dove out the door. I didn't know why he was blushing so bad until I looked at me and Itachi. We were naked. I let out a squeal and jumped out of bed and running into the bathroom, throwing on some new clothes that sat on the toilet.
"I need to speak to Kisa now," I called as I rushed out the door, Itachi laughed and watched as I ran out.
"Kisa, I forgot I was naked, I'm sorry!" I yelled, running out into the room where all the guys sat. My cheeks went the brightest red ever as they all looked at me and Kisame.
"I-I'm not dating him," I mumbled, playing with my hair. Kisa blushed as he realized what they were thinking.
"She's with Itachi, not me!" He yelled, jumping up. I felt my cheeks go redder as Itachi walked into the hear what Kisa said.
"Oh god," Itachi muttered, running his fingers through his hair before wrapping his arms around my waist and gently kissing my cheek.
"If any of you perverts touch her, I will kick your ass," Itachi said, running his fingers through my long hair. I blushed and looked down as they 'awed'. Itachi chuckled and buried his face into my shoulder. I pulled away and walked into Pein's office, wanting to talk to him.
"Any missions Pein?" I questioned, sitting on his desk. He looked up for a second before nodding.
"Yes, one in Suna. Involving Kakashi Hatake, Ryuki Inuka, and Kakashi's team mates. They have information about you that could lead to your death so we need it now," He said, looking up from his paperwork. I stared at him before nodding.
"Who will I be going with?" He was quiet for a second before flipping through his papers.
"Itachi and Kisame for now, next time you will be put with.." He trailed off, flipping through some more papers.
"Hidan and Kakuzu," He said, looking up. I smiled and nodded, I didn't like the idea of being paired with the old men. I sighed and walked out, into the room where every one sat.
"Itachi, Kisame we have a job! We need to collect the information from Kakashi Hatake and Ryuki Inuka. They have information on me that could lead to my demise so we need to get it, and after this mission I will be put with Hidan and Kakuzu," I said, before jumping up and running out the door. Itachi sighed slightly and grabbed the hats, placing his on as Kisame did the same. I waited outside and Itachi placed a hate on my head.
"Come on cute stuff," He said, placing his hand in mine as we walked. Kisame smirked and walked ahead, avoiding seeing any other contact that will be made by me and Itachi. I leaned over and gently kissed Itachi's cheek.
"I hope he doesn't hurt you," Itachi mumbled and I looked at him before smiling and nodding my head.
"I hope so too, it's bad enough that he knows my weakness but with Ryuki he will know every other weakness of mine," I sighed and Itachi pulled me closer.
"I will protect you," He mumbled, gently kissing my forehead before turning back around and pulling me to catch up with Kisame.