Chapter 7.

I rushed through the sand, keeping my head low to avoid sand in my eyes. Itachi stayed next to me at all times while Kisame kept ahead.
"Yo Kisa," I yelled, he turned around and looked at me.
"Yeah Uri?" He yelled back, stopping. I grinned at my nickname before yelling back.
"Slow down! We need to do this together," I coughed out, taking a deep breath as all the dry air had caused me to have a dry throat.
"Man, the air is hot," I mumbled, looking at the entrance of Suna. I grinned and looked at Kisame who was drinking out of a bottle. I groaned, looking at Itachi who pulled one out and handed it to me with a warm smile.
"Here beautiful," He whispered, and I took a few sips out of it.
"Its like making love for the first time, so good!" I yelled, taking another sip. Itachi smiled before walking ahead of me with Kisame. I tried to go follow but Itachi stopped me.
"You wait here, we will be back in about 10, alright?" Itachi said, before turning around and walking in. I stood there for a second before looking down, I ran my fingers through my hair and took another sip.
"Well, looks like I'll be out here for a while," I muttered with a frown. I leaned against the walls, looking up at the sky. I listened to the continuous yells. I bit my lip and walked in, keeping in the shadows, trying not to be seen. I watched as Itachi and Kakashi fought while Kisame took on Ryuki. I wanted so bad to jump in and take Itachi's place. I didn't want Itachi to get hurt. Kakashi stopped for a second before continuing, I hadn't noticed the presence behind me.
"Yuuka," I heard his familiar voice say from behind me. I froze and slowly turned around, coming face to face to the man I love dearly.
"Kakashi," I whispered, my eyes widening. He smiled and gently pressed his hand against my cheek, rubbing his thumb against it gently.
"You're still as beautiful as I remember," He sighed, pulling me into his arms. I knew this wouldn't last long, especially as soon as he noticed my cloak and the read clouds on it, his heart would break.
"I missed you," I whispered, hugging him tightly before pulling away and stepping out into the light. I knew he had to know now, he watched with a sad look on his face.
"Please come back Yuuka," He whispered, "I don't want to hurt you, I just want you to come back to me," He mumbled, looking away. I felt stares burning the back of my head. I turned around to see Ryuki, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Itachi and Kisame staring at me and Kakashi. The clone that Itachi was fighting had vanished - I looked over at Itachi with sad eyes before looking back at Kakashi.
"I really want to Kakashi but I can't, I can't leave Itachi," I whispered, "Besides if I even try to leave the Akatsuki, I will be hunted down and killed," I said, and Kakashi frowned before stepping forward, causing me to step back.
"I will protect you Yuuka, I always will," He whispered, putting his hand out to touch my cheek but I moved away and looked at Itachi who stepped forward and pulled me away from Kakashi.
"Don't touch her," Itachi growled, and Kakashi frowned, looking between us furiously before he sighed.
"If that's how your going to be, I really hate that we have to do this to you out of all people Yuuka, but if you wont come back by your own free will, we'll have to force you," Kakashi said, and that's when the fighting began, I watched as Itachi attacked Kakashi and Kisame held the others back. I watched, feeling my heart break. Kisame, I had to help him. There was 4 of them but only 1 of him, I'd help Itachi but he had a bit of a fair fight. I rushed next to Kisame and used a jutsu that caused plants to shoot out of the ground and wrap around Ryuki - It was something he wouldn't be able to break out of leaving only 3 left. The plants wouldn't break at all, it was strong so it couldn't release him unless I released him or I died.
"Thanks Uri," Kisa said, pulling his Samehada out and attacking Naruto, Sai pulled out a scroll and used his normal art jutsu, creating a beast. A bird, and attacked from the air. I knew Sai would be a bit harder to beat out of the other 2. I charged at Sakura, focusing my chakra into my plants that come out of the ground and ran with me, well threw the air. I grinned as I attacked.
"Leaf Shadow Dance," I said, doing hand signs, it shocked Sakura seeing how fast I had been, next thing I know, Kisame grabbed me and ran out of Suna with Itachi next to us.
"We have what we need," Itachi said, looking back to make sure we lost them. We did, surprisingly.
"Okay," I whispered, hoping Kisame's legs didn't go high enough to hit me. Itachi chuckled and I grinned sheepishly, before shutting my eyes. Might as well take a nap.