Chapter 9.

A/N: This will be a really short chapter; and I think I accidentally made Yuuka like 17 haha, oops. She's about 20 now. And this chapter and the next will be a small flash of Yuuka and her students.

I jogged into the training grounds to see Kiki, Shi and Tsuyama sitting on the ground.
"You're late!" They screamed at me causing me to smile awkwardly and scratched the back of my head.
"I got caught up reaching Icha Icha books; there really good!" I said and Kiki face palmed.
"That Kakashi-sensei is a bad influence on you Yuuka," Shi said, shaking her head. I laughed slightly and shook my head.
"Not really, I'm just finally growing up," I laughed and Tsuyama stared at me with a look.
"Yuuka-sensei has a crush!" He yelled and I growled.
"You little- baka!" I screamed, running after him. He ran, laughing uncontrollably ending up with me running right into Kakashi's group.
"YUUKA-SENSEI LIKES KAKASHI-SENSEI!" He yelled and I frowned, feeling my cheeks go bright red. Kakashi looked up from his book with soft eyes. I sprinted after Tsuyama.
"I'm going to kill you you little brat!" I screamed, and took off running leaving a exhausted Kiki and Shi behind.
"We're never going to be able to catch up to them," Shi whined, pushing her light brown hair out of her face. Kiki looked at her before looking at Naruto and Sasuke who were staring at them.
"Then we will train with Kakashi and his group!" Kiki yelled, looking at Kakashi with pleading eyes. He sighed and nodded, mumbling something like, 'One day she's going to get herself killed.'
I tackled Tsuyama to the ground ad threw him over my shoulder, ignoring the pain in my back from him kicking and punching my back.
"Put me down you baka!" He screamed and I grunted, pinching his leg causing him to yelp.
"I'm telling Kakashi-sensei!" He screamed and I laughed.
"What makes you think he'll care?" I smirked as we neared the clearing of the trees where Kiki was fighting Sasuke and Sakura was watching, cheering Sasuke on, completely ignoring Naruto who was versing Shi. I sighed and set Tsuyama down.
"Tsuyama, Sakura, go sparr," I said, joining Kakashi who glanced at me for a second or two before going back to his book. I chuckled and watched, Sakura had already been beaten and was chucking a hissy fit, while Tsuyama anime sweat dropped and tried to get her to shut up. It looked like Kiki and Sasuke weren't going to stop. Shi and Naruo had stopped and were now joking around with each other. I guess one of them had won but I don't know who.
"Shi won," Naruto said, appearing out of no where and causing me to squeal. He laughed and Kakashi looked up from his book.
"You baka!" I screamed, and Naruto took off running with me behind him. Kakashi smiled to himself and watched, watching as I jumped and tried tackling Naruto and then ending up falling into the dirt head first and screaming some more at Naruto.
"Such a drag," Kiki said and Shi giggled.
"I think its funny," Shi said, while Sakura complained to Sasuke who was too busy looking at Kiki to notice.
"Ugh," Kiki groaned, "Fan boys," Kiki muttered under her breath and Shi laughed at her.
"I wish I was as beautiful as you," Shi smiled before groaning as Kiki hit her over the head.
"Trust me Shi, you are beautiful but guys are blind and don't understand what true beauty is," Kiki said and Shi smiled before running after Yuuka.
"Yuuka-sensei! It's lunch time, I'm hungry!" Shi yelled and I stopped, looking over at Shi. I looked over at Naruto who was in trees.
"I'll shout your team to ramen but after that your dead Naruto!" I yelled and ran back, and told Kakashi. When we walked into the Ichiraku, Naruto was there already downing ramen. I sighed and ordered myself a bowl and sat down, eating with the others. Looks like today I'll be broke..