Chapter 5.

Kakashi's P.O.V;
"So whats this news about Yuuka being a princess?" Sakura asked, as Sai continued to read the book I gave him. Naruto was standing next to Sakura while having a small talk to Sai every now and then.
"Well, I got told by Ryuki," I looked back to see him with Sai, man he knows how to go unnoticed.
"Yuuka was the princess of The Land of Sky, her parents had rebuilt it after Naruto tore it down, it wasn't long after this that travelers started to stay there and people started harvesting fruits and vegetables, it became a very well run place. Yuuka however always got treated like royal dirt, and her parents always bossed her around, I think she lost it but she ended up blowing the place to shreds," Ryuki said, adding a bit more detail than I could have. Naruto looked over at Ryuki.
"So, she pretty much went rogue?" Naruto questioned before adding another, "How old was she when she did this?" Ryuki chuckled and fixed his glasses.
"I'd say about 13, she was very mature and definitely smart. She used a jutsu that would get passed down through her family, she would summon The Seven Deadly Sins and they would all look like her but act completely differently. I guess you could say she went rogue, and you can call her a rogue ninja now, but I guarantee she will come back, there's someone here that means the world to her," Ryuki said, fixing his gaze upon me. I felt my cheeks darken slightly so I looked away, pretending I didn't hear that part.
"Who?" Naruto questioned which caused me to pull out a spare book and start reading it, trying to block out the talking that was going to begin.
"Kakashi, I believe at some point they became lovers," Ryuki said which caused Naruto to laugh and nudged me.
"Always getting the bad girls, eh Kakashi?" Naruto joked and I sighed, looking away from my book.
"Don't remind me," I rolled my eyes and Naruto laughed before looking at Sakura who was quiet for a second.
"If she can come back then maybe Sasuke might, I mean they were close," Sakura said out loud, deep in thought. I looked over at her. She was right, they were close. Too close for my liking, but I ignored the thought. Yuuka would always scrunch her nose up in a cute way when I pointed out how close they were but she'd always make me blush and feel bad when she said, 'Looks like Kakashi's jealous again, eh? Maybe I should start hanging with Guy again.' She always knew how to get me to shut up, she was mine, and always will be. No one can take her from me, well at least if I can get her back. I shut my eyes for a second as we walked into Suna. Gaara met us at the gate with a emotionless face.
"Gaara, where is he? You can take those 3, while me and Ryuki speak to him," Gaara nodded, knowing I always wanted to get straight to it.
"I've told him to wait at the training area," Gaara said before guiding the others away. I looked over at Ryuki who smiled slightly before following me to the training area. I saw a man in metal armor, I'm guessing it was for protection or to just show off.
"Lord Kya," Ryuki said, stepping out from behind me. The men, Lord Kya, turned around and gave us a warm smile. I definitely wasn't expecting that but it was better than him refusing to tell us all we needed.
"Now, what do you want Kakashi?" Kya said, turning his gaze to me. I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair.
"We need your help, we want to bring Yuuka back from the Akatsuki, but in order to do that we need to know the real reason she had destroyed your village," I said, and Ryuki looked at me wearily. Kya hated when people brought it up but if it was for his daughter sake, he was willing.
"A lot of things had been happening to Yuuka, man were always staring at her lustfully and hitting on her, she was very young, 13 in fact. She always complained about the men and the stares but I thought nothing of it, one day she went missing and turned up with her clothing ripped. Turns out she had been raped by one of our trustworthy advisers, Juan Ling. I never expected him to do such a thing, but it ended up with his death. I had left the decision of his death to my wife. Turns out she let him live and he did it again to Yuuka and she lost it, and showed the palace the pain she had been through so many times," He whispered, tears falling down his cheeks. I felt my whole body go numb, she had been raped and her mother knew it but let the man live-
"Juan is still a live though, and from what I know is after Yuuka," Kya whispered, wiping his eyes. I felt my jaw clench.
"We'll take him down first and then get Yuuka back," I said, not even thinking. Kya smiled and looked at me with soft eyes.
"You really love her, huh?" He whispered and I smiled.
"More than life itself," I whispered, imagining her beautiful smile and the way her lips felt. Kya smiled to himself before looking of into the distance. He knew now that he could finally put an end to Juan's charade and bring back his innocent daughter.