Chapter 16.

I awoke to whispers from Shi and a man- A voice I couldn't name without looking at the mans face. I forced my eyes opened and stared at the man I use to call my father as well as Yamato and Kakashi. The other 3, Sai, Naruto and Sakura were most likely training with another group.
"What is he doing here?" I managed to say, my voice sounding terrible. Tsu quickly got up and vanished from the room, returning with a cup of water. No one had answered my question do the fact that they probably couldn't understand me, my voice was awfully quiet due to a dry throat.
"What is he doing here," I repeated, pointing to my 'father'. Kakashi gave me a confused look as he sat next to me, I looked up at him knowing his last meeting with me was sort of awkward. Making out, wanting to go all the way but being interrupted by no other than my leader except he had worn a mask so Kakashi didn't know, but I guess since I saw through it, it doesn't really matter. They have to kill me. I have way to much information on them that could end up with one or all of them dying. I honestly wouldn't care if I lost my memory as long as I manage to remember Kakashi and my team at least. Now that I think about it, I should be telling Kiki and Shi about us being related but I guess I can leave that a bit longer until I am completely healthy. I took a gulp of the water and looked up at that thing and Kakashi, waiting for answer. Ryuki must be getting food or something.
"He's your father Yuuka, why wouldn't he be here?" I frowned at Kakashi's answer - Did Ryuki not tell him the truth? The real truth. The truth I had refused to remember or to tell anyone until I had gotten revenge on my mother.
"He's no father of mine. He cheated on my mother, how could I call such a disgusting piece of shi-" Kiki placed her hand on my mouth with a grin, while Shi giggled behind her, remembering the rules I had taught them oh so long ago. No swearing until their older than 18.
"No swearing while there's teens in the room!" Kiki smirked and I sighed, smiling at her comment. I decided to rephrase my sentence to make them happy.
"A man who cheats on the women he loved oh so much is no father of mine," I said, which caused Kiki to nod her head in approval.
"Much better Kas," Kiki said, using my nickname that only my team knew about but ah well, its only Yamato, Kakashi and him. Doesn't bother me as much as long as they don't use it in front of anyone else. I'd rather this nickname stay between us.
"Wait, he cheated on your mother? With who?" Tsuyama asked and I smiled at Tsu, knowing this wasn't going to end well. I was going to spill the secret, Kiki and Shi may end up hating me but its better to get the truth out.
"Yes, with Aiya Tsume, the mother of twins. Kiki and Shi Tsume, two members of my team and my half sisters," I said,forcing my voice to remain strong as I took another sip out of my drink. Tsu stared at me, his mouth open wide. Kiki and Shi seemed awfully quiet while my fathers face remained emotionless.
"Y-you're our sister!?" Shi yelled, grinning and I smiled softly and nodded my head but before anything else could happen Ryuki walked in holding a big bowl of ramen. I felt my stomach growl and I sat up fast, grinning as he set it down next to my bed. I picked it up as well as the chopsticks that rested at the edge of the bowl and took a big bite.
"Oh my god. This tastes so good, its like sex for the first time. Oh, remember our first time Kakashi? You were so scared that you would hurt me," I laughed, causing him to blush and Shi, Kiki and Tsu to gag.
"That's so gross," Kiki grunted before standing up and kissing my cheek, Shi copied her movement while Tsuyama just hugged me.
"Bye sister!" Kiki and Shi said at the same time, "Bye mother," Tsuyama winked and then looked at Kakashi with a smirk.
"Bye father," Kakashi glared at Tsuyama and watched as he rushed out the door, yelling for Kiki and Shi to wait up. I smiled to myself and looked at the other 3, waiting for my mother to apologize, beg for my forgiveness at least but no, I got none of that.
"I'm hear to take you home. Its your time to rule. I don't care what you have to say, you're coming," He growled in my ear, my eyes widened and Ryuki hit Kakashi over the head with a pan... How the hell did he get a pan!?
"You're mother was worthless. Aiyo, oh she was amazing. She understood what I wanted, power. I want to rule over the 5 great nations," My father snickered, glaring at me. I stared at him, I remembered the last time he lost his mind like this..

_____________________________________________________________________________

'God damn it Yuuka! Fight back you worthless mongrel!' My father screamed at me and I flinched, I couldn't hurt my best friend. Kaede gave me a warm smile, telling me it was alright but I couldn't do it.
'I can't hurt her, she's my best friend,' I whispered, causing my father to storm over and slam his hand across my face.
'Stop complaining you piece of shit! You need to become strong, emotionless. You will after all be taking the throne after me. I refuse to let someone weak control our Land. Kill her!' My father snapped at me and I stared at Kaede before running at her, letting the tears fall.
''Wind Release: Great Breakthrough,' I yelled, using the move my father had taught me which he had learned from his master, Orochimaru. Me and Kaede were so close together, it would have hit her no matter what she did and there she lay against a tree, barely moving. Blood was leaking from her mouth, she had to fight back but even she couldn't harm her best friend, and her sister. Kaede was the only one who had been told about having a sister. They couldn't tell Yuuka due to the fact she wouldn't be able to kill her.
'Finish her,' My father commanded and I nodded, refusing to show any emotion.
'

Wind Release: Pressure Damage!' I yelled, as soon as struck Kaede, I fell to my knees immediately blacking out from the loss of chakra. My father smirked and walked over to my body.
'You will be a great leader,' My father whispered before everything went black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Looks like you'll be coming with us," Ryuki smirked, taking advantage of my weakened state due to him putting something in my food. I forced myself out of the bed only to fall to the ground, I let out a groan of pain before everything went black. It reminded me of that day I killed my friend due to my fathers lust for me to become so powerful that I would be feared, and he would be able to control every nation. My father was a very inconsiderate douche bag..