Chapter 2.

Flashback;
I watched as my mother talked to the guards, telling them to keep an eye on me. I felt my eyes flow glow with anger, I waited until the room was clear and moved to my mothers throne. I pulled the bomb out of my hand and pressed a few buttons. I'd only have exactly 2 minutes to do what I had to do and pray that I'd get out alive. I planted it under my mothers throne and sprinted out of the room - I had to knock my mother out otherwise she could survive the explosion; I had planted several bombs through-out the city. All these stuck up snobs were going to pay. I was sick of being treated differently, they treated me like a piece of royal scum. It was disgusting, I'd have men drool over me everyday and then girls who would spread all these rumors. Apparently I was a whore who had slept with everyone of my guards including the married man and the old men. It was revolting and completely disrespectful. I was a pure virgin, never in my life had I even thought of having sex. I grinned as I jumped my mother, but she must have foreseen it. She caught my fist and tried to punch me in the stomach - Thank god it was only a clone. I grinned and decided to summon The Seven Deadly Sins, they'd all look like me. It was a very rare jutsu that got passed down into our family. My mother was unlucky and doesn't have it, which gave me a advantage, all of them charged at her, except the Sloth, it just fell to the ground, snoring. I groaned and took this as my chance to get out of there. I took of sprinting just as the explosions started, I looked back to see them ripping into my mothers skin. My eyes widened and I focused the last of my chakra into my legs and jumped over the edge, falling fast. I took a deep breath and decided to try and create wings made of air. I smiled as I started to float slowly before my speed quickened and I managed to move out of the way just as a huge piece of a boulder fell. I let out a sigh of relief and headed towards the Hidden Leaf village. I could only hope they'd accept me, but they wouldn't know anything about my home. They thought it had been destroyed ages ago. They were wrong; but they wouldn't of noticed since my parents were smart enough to put it in the middle of no where, where it was very rare to see passer byes. I glanced back before I decided to land in the trees; I might need my chakra later. As my feet landed on the tree near-by, I looked back to watch the last of the explosions. It was a beautiful site, such a work of art. I chuckled to myself and ran my fingers through my hair. I took of running through the forest, my eyes set on the village that lied a very long way away..

As I got to the village, I had to explain it to the guards, saying my family were murdered by rogue ninjas. I never expected them to believe it, but they did. I grinned evilly and followed them, my eyes falling upon a silver haired man who was training three kids, a girl with pink hair. A blonde kid with whiskers on his face and a emotionless boy - an Uchiha, maybe? I shrugged my shoulders as I was brought over to them.
"Kakashi, I want you to escort this young lady to the Hokage," One of the guys said, The silver haired guy, Kakashi, nodded without hesitation. His eyes were glued to my emotionless face.
"Yuuka Sayuri, from the Sayuri clan but you probably haven't heard of us. Maybe one day, since by the looks of it you like reading, I can lend you a book about us, the Sayuri," I said, making myself seem stuck up. I had too, but it fell when I heard someone scream my name. I shut my eyes and turned around seeing my mothers friend, Ryuki. He must have left the village to collect herbs.
"Princess! The kingdom, its gone!" He yelled, ignoring the guards who held him back. Ryuki continued to struggle against them.
"Tell them I'm not going to hurt anyone, please Yuuka!" He yelled, and I looked away. At the kids who had quieted down. The emotionless one was staring at me. The colour in Ryuki's face faded.
"Yuuka!" He screamed as he got dragged away, I glanced back at Ryuki to see he was using a jutsu my mother had taught me and him. I raised my eyebrow as vines pierced the guards stomachs. Ryuki ran over to me and started to shake me.
"Yuuka, whats wrong with you! You're mother is dead, how can you be so cold!?" He screamed and I decided to have a little fun. I started to struggle in his grip, begging him to let me go. He stared at me with wide eyes. That's when Kakashi took action - In the end Ryuki ended up being locked up underneath the Hokage's office.

Kakashi's P.O.V (Present);
I walked down the stairs to the prison. I kept walking until I came to Ryuki's cell.
"Tell me all you know about Yuuka," I growled, and the man looked up at me with sad eyes.
"She killed my Queen, she killed her mother, Lady Shio," He whispered, tears slowly falling down his eyes. I unlocked the cell and sat down.
"Queen? Does that make Yuuka a princess?" I questioned and he nodded, wiping his eyes.
"She was meant to be, she was going to marry Akira, the famous ninja of the Land of Echoes. But she refused and I don't know what happened, I only know that when I tried to return to our home, it was destroyed and her mother wasn't anywhere around. Her father though, he's alive," He whispered and I looked away for a second.
"I can get you out of here on two conditions," I whispered and he nodded his head furiously.
"Help me find her father," I said and he nodded.
"And the second?" I looked away, knowing I could possibly regret this or not.
"Help me bring Yuuka back, but not as a killer, as a beautiful, innocent princess. If we can't, then we will kill her, together," I said, looking down. Ryuki stared at me with wide eyes before smiling and pushing his glasses up.
"Deal," He whispered, a evil glint in his eyes.