Epilogue.

I placed my hand in Kakashi's, smiling up at him. He smiled down at me and leaned over, planting his lips on my cheek. I grinned and winked at Kiki who was cuddled up into Sasuke's arms - I was happy to see them happy together considering everything that had happened but I was so glad everyone had found their one true love. I looked up at Kakashi who tugged me away.

"Bye Kiki, Bye Sasuke!" I yelled, waving and rushed with Kakashi into our backyard and sat under a tree, enjoying the sun rays hitting our bodies, I rested my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes, enjoying the peace.

"I love you Yuuka," He whispered, and I smiled up at him and found myself blushing.

"I love you too Kakashi," I whispered back, before being interrupted by Yuri and Flyn, our twin boys. Flyn had pure white hair and purple eyes while Yuri had purple hair and brown eyes. They were adorable, and only 5 years old.

"Mommy, look!" Flyn yelled, holding his hands out to reveal a origami flower. I stared at it, with a smile on my face, I remember Konan asking me to give her daughter, Kanon I good home. I had done exactly what she said - She lived with Tsuyama and Shi, they were a happy family except for the fact that Shi couldn't get pregnant but they now had Kanon and they couldn't be more happier.

"Somebody has a crush," Kakashi smirked and I laughed, gently punching his shoulder, smiling brightly at Kakashi. He grinned while Flyn blushed, looking at Yuri who looked angry - He was always such a prude. It was adorable but sometimes it would get annoying, especially when he would argue about not wanting to do something and even though he was 5, he would pick fights.

"Do not!" Flyn yelled back, sticking his tongue out. I smirked at Kakashi who looked down at me before placing his hand on my swollen stomach. He got down on his knees and gently kissed my tummy.

"I can't wait until you're born Ayame. I'm positive you will be as beautiful as your mother," He whispered, looking up at me with a warm smile. I blushed and looked down at the ground. Kakashi smiled to himself and winked at his kids, slipping his hand into his pocket and pulling out a small black box. I looked at him curiously as he opened it revealing a diamond ring. I found my cheeks going bright red as he asked the one question I have wanted to have been asked for over a decade now.

"Yuuka, we have been together for almost a decade now and I'm in love with you, so incredibly in love with you. You are one of the most beautifulest girls I have ever laid my eyes on, you make me the happiest man alive. I know you are the one and I have ever since you let me hold you while I read the Icha Icha book you were reading. It was amazing. Yuuka, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He said, and I felt my cheeks get wet as I smiled widely and nodded my head, jumping on Kakashi and bringing him to the ground with me.

"I love you so much Kakashi! How could I say no!" I whispered, pulling away and pressing my lips roughly against Kakashi's, he smiled and gently lifted my body up an inch.

"Careful, wouldn't want to hurt Ayame," He whispered and I smiled at that, leaning down and pressing my lips against his one last time, ignoring the ews that escaped our sons mouths.

"Get a room," Yuri huffed, causing Kakashi to smile into the kiss. I pulled away and looked over at Yuri and Flyn. Yuri had his arms crossed and was frowning while looking away from us. Flyn on the other hand was smiling as he looked from us to the flower that remained in the hand, given from Kanon his orange haired, amber eyed best friend.

"Why don't yous two go inside and I'll be in in a minute to make you guys some lunch," I said and Yuri and Flyn looked at each other before running inside, leaving me and Kakashi alone. I got off Kakashi and stood up, smiling at him as he stood up and brushed himself off before slipping the ring into my ring finger.

"I can't wait until you are Mrs Yuuka Hatake," He whispered, leaning over and pressing his lips against mine. I smiled and pulled away, resting my forehead on his and shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his arms around my waist.

"I love you," He mumbled and I smiled at him, this was about the 20th time he'd said it today.

"I love you too and I better go make lunch," I giggled and he smiled warmly at me and placed his hand in mine, walking inside with me, our steps in sync , and a smile plastered on our faces.