Chapter 13.

Normal P.O.V:

  I watched as Kakashi slept, he looked so handsome. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and just lay there but if Itachi walked in while I was doing that I'd practically be asking to die. I sighed and looked over at the door and moved to Kakashi's body. I leaned down and pressed my lips against Kakashi's cheek, making my way down to his lips. I wrapped my lips around his upper lip, taking in the taste of his lips. I pulled my lips away and did it again and this time his lips wrapped themselves around my lower lip. I felt the lust, passion and love burning in the kiss. His hands went to my waist and he pulled me onto him, entangling his fingers in my hair. I moaned quietly as he tugged. I pulled away and looked into Kakashi's eye, finding myself smiling.
"I missed you," Kakashi whispered and I smiled wider and pecked his lips.
"I missed you too Kaka," I smirked and he rolled his eyes with a grunt. Before we could say anything else, the door slammed open. I jumped off of Kakashi and looked at the man standing in the door frame - Pein.
"What was going on here?" He asked, not impressed one bit. I swallowed and ran my fingers through my hair nervously.
"I uh, nothing Leader-sama," I said, looking down, feeling my cheeks redden. He raised his eyebrow and frowned in disapproval.
"I'd prefer if you didn't became infatuated with our prisoner," He said, his voice calm but very commanding. I looked down at the ground knowing he was right, I shouldn't be doing such a thing with Itachi here in the hide out, or well either way.. Kakashi is my enemy but the only man I had ever loved with my whole entire soul, but I had to get revenge on my father for separating me and my sister. That, that was why I joined the Akatsuki. I wanted to get revenge like most of the most of the people alive to this day.
"I'm sorry," I mumbled and walked out, being greeted by Itachi. He opened his arms for me and I stood into his open arms, smiling up at him. I felt guilty knowing I had embraced Kakashi in a loving hold when I should have been doing that to my darling Itachi.
"Hey beautiful, there you are. I've been looking all over for you," Itachi smiled at me, I gave him a weak smile before deciding on what I should do, I mean I care for Itachi but he has his death planned out and its getting closer and closer. It hurts to think about it but after that, just maybe I'll be able to leave the Akatsuki and be with my friends, I'd love to be with them just once more.
"Hey gorgeous," I grinned, causing him to laugh and lean down, planting a soft kiss on my lips where Kakashi's lips are still lingering. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and rubbed my sides.
"Its getting closer," He murmured and I frowned knowing what he was talking about, the day Sasuke kills him. I honestly hated thinking about it because it brought so many bad memories back.
"Why don't you just try to reason with him?" I mumbled, burying my face deep into his chest and breathing in his scent. He sighed and wrapped his arms tightly around me and gave me a weak smile.
"I can't Yuuka, you have to understand that. I'm doing this for a great reason, a reason that I can't tell you. Its just for the best, but don't worry. As soon as one of us gains completely strong feelings towards each other we will end us," Itachi said, sounding sad. I gave him a weak smile and nodded.
"If that's what you want Ita-kun," I said, sighing contently as he ran his fingers through my hair. He gently kissed the top of my head.
"I'm sorry Yuuka, its just I have to do this," Itachi mumbled and I smiled up at him and shook my head, I felt slightly hurt at what he was saying but I know I have to get over it. For now.
"Nah, its alright. I understand, its just the whole situation, the idea of you dying makes me want to give up on certain things, y'know? I couldn't stand the idea of anybody in the Akatsuki dying. It kills me inside because I love you guys," I said, smiling up at Itachi who smiled back at me.
"At least someone in the Akatsuki can love," He chuckled and I giggled, looking up at Itachi who was staring off into the distance, a pained look on his face.
"You alright Ita?" He smiled at me and shook his head with a chuckle.
"I'm fine, lets go to bed, yeah? The others can look after Kakashi," Itachi said and placed his hand in mine, pulling me towards his bedroom.
"No sex, just sleep," I chuckled and I stripped into my underwear and took my cloak off. I climbed into bed and cuddled into Itachi who was laughing at my statement.
"Of course Yuuka, lets just cuddle," He whispered, kissing my cheek and shutting his eyes. I smiled and shut mine too, the thought of Itachi laying on the ground, covered in blood lingering.