Chapter 1.

I sat down between Yamoto and Kakashi, watching as the other 3 sparred with each other. I glanced over at the book Kakashi was reading and smiled softly to myself before shaking my head and turning my gaze away only to lock eyes with Naruto who's eyes seemed to be glued to me. I tore my gaze away and settled it on a near-by tree. Sakura had caught sight of my reaction and pursed her lips before looking at Naruto who looked upset, rejected almost.

I stood up and stretched before making my way over and standing in a fighting position in front of Naruto who seemed to be sweating slightly and looked like he was going to collapse. I rushed forward and swung a kunai at Naruto and he immediately jumped away, his face flushed red. I did it repeatedly before I let out a sigh of annoyance. "Fight back Naruto," I practically ordered before attacking him again, he fell back and looked up at me with his lovely blue eyes. I sighed and placed out a hand to help him up which he obliged by grabbing hold. I pulled him up and turned to look at Kakashi who seemed amused.

"I think I will start my training tomorrow," I glanced over at a blushing Naruto before setting my gaze on Kakashi once again. Sai watched with a blank expression on his face before walking over to Naruto and placing an arm on his shoulder and giving Naruto an awkward hug which caused Naruto to go even redder before pushing Sai away and yelling at him. I sighed to myself and looked at my blade which seemed to be in a very bad mood. Sakura made her way over to me and gave me a warm smile, "I'm sorry about Naruto's behaviour, he's not always like that, trust me. He just hasn't been feeling well," She smiled warmly at me, and I smiled back.

"It doesn't bother me at all, I'll just be making friends as I train. Its a worthy price to pay," I forced a smile before tucking a few strands of brown hair behind my ear. Sakura smiled again, "That's lovely, I'm sure Naruto was happy to hear that," She chuckled causing me to smirk slightly, "What do you mean?" I questioned before Sakura shook her head, "Nothing but Kakashi wanted to send on an errand," Sakura pointed out before rushing over to Naruto and Sai. I made my way over to Kakashi who nodded and handed me a small package, "Can you go and give this to Gai." I swiftly nodded my head and made my way up the stairs and along the streets.

~+~

I stopped as my eyes fell upon the group that I was looking for, I rushed over and bowed, holding out the package for Gai who took it warmly. "Such youth!" Gai and Lee yelled out at the same time and I grimaced before looking up and smiling, "You're welcome, I will now take my leave," I turned on my heel and immediately left, feeling awkward around that group. I made my way back to the group and found myself wanting to vomit at the perkiness of the group, it was so sickening. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as I walked down the steps and sat down on the grass and watched the three spar once more.

I found myself yawning at the slightest as Kakashi glanced over at me and looked at his book before holding it out in front of me, startled by that action I didn't do anything but watch him closely. Kakashi chuckled, "I'm lending the book to you, you seem bored. Why don't you take it and go read elsewhere because watching them spar wont teach you anything. You can start your training tomorrow," Kakashi smiled at me and I found myself smiling back. "Thank you Kakashi, I think I'll take your advice. It would be very pleasant to have some alone time to read. I'll see you tomorrow," I smiled at Kakashi before standing up and making my way through the trees, trying to find a nice one.

I grinned as I found the perfect tree and sat down under a nice big tree which provided a lot of shade and was quite cold, I finally opened up the book Kakashi lent me and started to read the first page before being rudely interrupted by two shadows. I looked up and caught sight of two men, both in Akatsuki uniform but before I could react, I felt something hit my head and my vision go black.

Blood of The Dead. [Hidan Love Story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara