Chapter 19.

It had been a few days since Hidan had left. Mira hadn't spoke to many people and was seen clutching her heart often. She knew the guys were often talking about her and she had heard lots of whispers among them regarding Hidan but she tried not to focus on it. He would be back soon. She didn't care if he wasn't in one piece as long as he came back, even if it was just his head. It was one of those days she left her room, hoping to see him walk in and run over to her, picking her up and swinging her around.

But as she left her room she was disappointed. She sighed when she walked into the room seeing everyone except the one she wanted. She saw all eyes on her in just moments and she forced a smile on her face. "Well, it's strange not hearing you two having sex," Tobi said, causing Mira to blush. "I didn't know we were so loud," She mumbled, holding her arm shyly. "You were very loud," Deidara added onto what Tobi said. "Ah.. I didn't know, I'm sorry," Mira bowed her head apologetically.

"You sounded hot," Tobi giggled, "I think I'm in love with youu~ <3" Mira gave Tobi a weird look as she sat down between Kisame and Itachi. She gave them an awkward smile as she thought about what to say. "Don't ignore me Mira-chan!" Tobi wailed and she ignored him, giving him a glare. "Can Tobi make Mira-chan scream like Hidan does~?" Tobi was teasing her and she knew it. She wanted to beat the crap out of him so bad. If Hidan was here, he would have done it for her and god, did she wish he was here.

"Tobi, you're annoying," Deidara muttered. Mira gave Deidara a smile, thanking him in her head. Deidara has had a hard time dealing with Tobi she had noticed, hearing him scream at Tobi before hearing explosion go off. She wished she had left her room all those times to listen to it. It would've been hilarious to watch it first hand. Tobi pouted at that. Mira stayed in the room for a few more minutes before retiring to her room. When Mira got to her room, a package was sitting on her bed. She had requested Konan to go and buy it for her. If she left, she was sure to be followed and she wasn't ready to let anyone know about her symptoms.

She shut the door and locked it, immediately opening the package. She pulled out the pregnancy tests and checked the time - it was still early morning and she had been holding her bladder in since she woke up so she could take the test accurately for the best results. I mean, she had slept with Hidan unprotected for the past month. Surely she was pregnant - she had morning sickness, no period, she had noticed she ate more too which was strange. She usually didn't eat that much. She went into the bathroom and prepared the tests, sitting on the toilet and doing what she had to do.

When she finished, she stood up and set the tests onto the box and started pacing. She was so nervous. What if she was pregnant? What if she wasn't? She shook her head as the timer went off and she went over to the box where the tests sat and gasped when she saw the positive signs. "I'm pregnant.." She gasped. She couldn't believe it. She was actually pregnant. She found herself holding her stomach and started smiling.. "Hidan.. we're having a baby." She packed the tests away and put them into the bin.

She immediately went over to her bed and laid down, smiling. They were going to have a family.

~+~

"Pein-sama, it seems Mira is pregnant.." Tobi said, sneaking into his office. "So? I don't care," Pein said. "She's useless to us," Tobi said. They should remove Mira from the Akatsuki now that she's incapable of fighting. "We will talk later about this matter." Pein said, dismissing Tobi, thinking about Mira and the child. 'Pregnant..?'

~+~

A few hours later, the news reached the Akatsuki of Hidan's death. Mira had been in her room and they were hesitant to inform her but they knew they had to. Itachi was the one that decided to tell her. He walked down the corridor to her room and gently knocked on the door. "Come in," Mira called. Itachi obeyed and slowly opened the door, shutting it behind him. He walked over to her bed and sat next to her, pulling her close. She was already crying. "Hidan's gone.. isn't he? I can feel pain in my chest - his pain," Mira whispered.

"Yes," Itachi whispered, "Hidan is gone. They blew him up and buried him. He could be alive.. but we don't know for sure." Mira stared at the wall in front of her, allowing Itachi to hold her. "Itachi.." She whispered, "We need to find him," Itachi looked at her surprised, "Why? He could be dead," Itachi questioned and she smiled softly. "I still feel him. And.." Mira took a deep breath,

"I'm pregnant with Hidan's child."