Chapter 14: Hidan's P.O.V.

Hidan finished up, standing up and smiling at his work. "I feel much better~" He cackled to himself. He found his smile fading as he decided that he had to go back now. He had borrowed the girls shower so at least he didn't smell. But he had been gone for 2 days now without contacting everyone. 3 days including the time it takes to get here and back. He jumped out of the window, running along the houses and jumping through the trees as he headed back. He didn't want to face what was to come but he knew he had to.

As he finally reached the hide-out, he jumped down from the trees and grimaced at the building before him. 'Time to head back into the freak show,' He thought. As he walked in, there was just silence. He shrugged it off. He made his way through the corridor and stopped at his room which was open. The wall had been fixed at least. He grabbed some spare clothes and headed into the bathroom to shower and dress himself. How he hated this place now, all because of one girl. It made him feel weak.

Half way through the shower, he heard voices. Mira and Kakuzu. "Kuzu.. I.. While Hidan was gone. I missed him. I don't know if this is right. I haven't fully decided on you. That's also why I won't sleep with you yet. Because I don't know who I want," He heard Mira speak. Kakuzu sounded upset as he replied, "I understand Mira.. But Hidan hasn't been here for you. He was probably out with other girls. Can you really be with a guy like that? That cares so little?" Kakuzu had replied - No, Kuzu had replied. Hidan cackled to himself. What kind of nickname is Kuzu?

But it was in that moment he recalled the past 2 days and the girls he was with. He felt a sick feeling in his stomach. He hadn't known that she didn't choose Kakuzu. Well, that she hadn't chose anyone yet. Now Kakuzu was a step ahead of him all over again. "F*ck.." He whispered, 'I'm a bloody idiot'. He splashed his face with the water one last time before turning the water off. He heard the voices go quiet. He hurried to dry himself and get dressed before leaving the room.

Mira stared at him with such sad eyes and Kakuzu just stared at me. "So.. were you really with other girls?" Mira questioned, her voice sounded pained. He had hurt her. Idiot. He couldn't lie about it. That would make it worse, especially knowing he had sacrificed a girl that.. had traces of him there. And she was naked. "Yes," Hidan replied, "There were two." He spoke. He saw her face fall and her eyes water. It broke his heart. "I'm sorry.." He started, "I saw you and Kakuzu.. he was on top of you. I thought you had chosen already," Hidan looked away from her eyes which started to water. It was in that instant, he felt a stinging across his face.

She had slapped him. Hidan held his cheek with wide eyes. "And to think I was going to choose you. To think I was starting to give a sh*t about you. It's clear you don't care about anybody but yourself. I hate you Hidan!" She had screamed, grabbing Kakuzu and pulling him away. Hidan stood there just staring at the spot where she was. He had screwed up. He felt their chakra disappear as they left the hide-out.

She was gone. And she was with Kakuzu. He cursed to himself as he sat on his bed, his head buried into his palms. "I didn't know you were that stupid," He heard a voice speak from the door. He looked up and was surprised to see Sasori there. "Oh.." Hidan grumbled, "Thanks," He replied sarcastically. "Doesn't matter now. She's officially chosen Kakuzu. All because I thought she had chosen him and I had to get my d*ck sucked from another girl," He threw his head back. "I really am stupid," He cursed. He heard a chuckle escape the red head.

"I did just say that, didn't I?" He heard him say, "But Mira is just a normal girl now. She still had chakra and can fight but she has access to her emotions. She may hate you for sleeping with the other girl but if she cared about you before, what you did wouldn't have changed her mind completely. She's just hurt," Sasori sat on the bed next to Hidan. "Why do you care so much?" Hidan grumbled. "I don't," Sasori replied. "I just want her to choose someone so walls stop getting broken," Sasori replied. He had a smirk on his face.

"Well.. Since you want to help, how would I make it up to her?" Hidan questioned and a smirk fell upon Sasori's face. "Do what Kakuzu is doing. Make her feel like she's the only one. Kiss her. Tell her how you feel. Hold her. Take her somewhere special. Tell her your darkest secrets. Let her believe she is special, though I'm sure you'd mean everything," Sasori responded. "I'll be leaving now. Take what I said into consideration," Sasori said as he slipped out the door. Hidan stared after him. What he suggest is exactly what he wanted to do..

But, how is he going to get Mira away from Kakuzu to show her..?