Chapter 8: Her True Body.

Mira gazed at the letter before her with a blank expression, "...Mate? I don't have a mate... Tsubaki.. Why Hidan?" This is an unexpected event which stumped Mira as she hadn't any feelings for the mentioned male. Tsubaki rumbled with cold laughter, "Kuro is pathetic," was Mira's only response from Tsubaki. "I am quite aware of that- he broke your heart and used you as a vessel for me. I truly wish you hadn't obeyed him but what's done is done; you loved him and that's something I'll never be able to understand," Mira grunted, stating a agonizing, venomous fact.

"He also made you a cold-blooded killer," Tsubaki's voice returned to her honey-like tone of voice, a truly comforting melody to Mira's ears. "That is correct although, I still can't figure out what that bastard did to me so I can't find an antidote and this situation is surprisingly perfect; Hidan can't die so I have no need to go after him but instead I can use this advantage and get the information I need," Mira grinned, her eyes brighter than any shining star. An entertaining even indeed; she'll kill her brother and return Tsubaki to her rightful vessel.

And Mira, will reunite with her sleeping vessel, her true body, a child's body.

~+~

Hidan grimaced as he gazed up at the albino male before him. "The hell do you want from me!?!" Hidan hissed though the male, Kuro Yamamoto, ignored his desperate plea for answers. "Such arrogance.. No wonder my true love made you her mate, even if by mistake. Ah, it's quite refreshing knowing things she doesn't know about, I can kill you without a worry now, she has no clue you're her mate and the letter I sent will just stump her puny mind," He chuckled to himself.

His red eyes gazed at the beautiful child laying before him and gently pressed his lips to hers, "Your true vessel is awaiting your return.. My dear sister," Kuro grinned sadistically. Hidan frowned and shoved his shoulder into the glass, he hadn't a clue who the male was nor the body but he knew he didn't want to be around this maniac. Hidan screamed in agony as waves of pleasure and pain were sent through his body; he had never felt such a thing, he had never experienced such pain.. Such pleasure. Hidan shuddered and clenched his teeth.

Kuro turned his head and laughed joyously, "I see you've felt the vigorous rush from my creation, you like it, no?" Hidan glared at the male as his body shivered in joy, wanting more. Hidan's body recklessly shoved his body into the glass again and fell onto his side, his breathing hitched as he tried to calm his body, the pleasure t great for him to withstand, it outweighed the pain that it was intentionally to cause. "...I see, so you felt pleasure rather than agonizing pain. You must be immortal.. That's not good, my dearest sister must already know that."

Hidan spat out blood, "Fuck you asshole," Hidan gasped and doubled over and his foot brushed against the glass. Kuro smirked and went over to his desk, opening a drawer and pulling out a sacrificial dagger. Hidan's eyes widened as he struggled to get up and during that struggle his body slammed against the glass, the waves of pleasure ten times the amount than before. Hidan couldn't move a muscle, it felt too good. "I wonder if your god really exists; and if he does, will he save you before I tear out your insides?" Kuro's eyes glowed red.

Hidan frowned and glared at the male, tears threatening to spill; Hidan felt emotions he had never experienced before, he felt.. Sad, guilty and regretful. Kuro held up the dagger and tilted his head to the side, he wanted nothing more than to murder this man but knew, once Mira returned to her true vessel, she would be his. Kuro dropped the blade and grimaced as he gazed at the pleasure-stricken male, his eyes blood-shot. "How tremendous.." Kuro whispered, amazed at his own invention..

"You asshole," Hidan's voice cracked as he used his last remaining strength to push away from the glass and curl into a ball, his teeth clenched as his vision faded black. Kuro's cold gaze lingered for only a second before he turned his gaze to the door. He picked up the blade and made his way into the long corridor, heading to the room where he knew Mira would return to. He slowly opened the door to see her bent over the bed where her dearest friend lay, a young male that had befriended her when no-one else would. Kuro's eyes softened then hardened again as he knew what he needed to do.

He pounced at Mira and shoved the sacrificial dagger into her neck, her soul seeping into the blade. Mira's previous vessel fell to the ground, the blade that she wore on her side, glowed before a white soul floated into the body that was slowly dying. Kuro chuckled and cradled the blade close to his heart as he made his way over to the room where her former mate lay, curled up into a ball, his memories suffocating him. Kuro made his way over to the child's body and gently nipped the skin where her heart was, watching as the yellow soul belonging to his dearest sister, and mate, seeped into the body.

He gently stroked the young girl's locks, gazing at her beauty. Mira's soul showed her as her true colours; a bright, bubbly soul. Pure yellow locks and yellow eyes but her natural self had pure snow-white hair and red eyes- they were twins. Her red eyes fluttered open and gazed into his crimson orbs, a look of infatuation clear on her expression. "My love.." She whispered, reaching up and pushing his white locks out of his eyes, "Mira.." He whispered, leaning down and capturing her soft lips in his. Hidan gasped as he watched, his heart aching.

~+~

"Mira.." Tsubaki choked out as she leaned against the door for support, "My lady.." She coughed out blood and almost fell to the ground as she tied her shirt around her neck, trying to slow the bleeding as much as possible so she could at least save Mira before she died. She stumbled into the corridor, dragging her bloody hands along the wall, searching for the room where her mistress was now awake in her true body. Tsubaki stumbled to the door and fell, looking up with wide eyes as her once lover kissed her mistress.

Tsubaki knew about the love he had for her, she also knew Mira felt nothing for him but he had marked her true body as his own. Tsubaki forced herself up and grabbed the Yamamoto's heirloom from her side and shoved the blade into Kuro's shoulder and through his heart, causing Kuro to fall to the ground lifeless. Tsubaki fell onto the body and looked up at her mistress with a sad smile, "I didn't want to leave you so early Mira.. I wanted to serve you for a while longer, if only for another hour."

Tsubaki stopped breathing at that point, her heart finally stopping as she bled out onto the floor, her blooding mixing with her beloved. Mira sat there with wide eyes before hearing a voice call out to her, he sounded weak and tired. "Mira.. Help... Me.." She fixated her eyes onto the albino male and picked up the dagger that lay next to her and walked up to the glass and using her small hands, she plunged the dagger into the glass, shattering it. She rushed over to the male, Hidan, and caressed his head in her lap, a childish smile playing on her lips as he thanked her.

Hidan pushed himself up and got Mira onto his back, he was tired but he knew they couldn't stay here, that bastard could wake up at any moment. He carried Mira outside and was surprised to see that it lead to Mira's old home. Hidan pushed on and forced himself to carry the young girl all the way to the hide-out where he collapsed, taking Mira with him.. "Make sure Mira is okay," He choked out as his eyes shut, his body shutting down as he slumbered..