Chapter 6.

"What's wrong Pein-sama?" Mira grinned deviously at the man before her eyes. "It's about you, and your clan." Pein stated, eyeing the girl before him. "Please do continue," She cocked her head to the side with a cheeky smile on her lips, "As you wish; it seems two of members have found out about you. Konoha has also found out about your clans massacre, though it was obvious. They might be coming for you and we can't exactly have that," Pein sat down in his chair and folded his hands as he looked directly at Mira, his eyes deadly serious.

Mira seemed startled at first; she didn't wish for people to know about her past. She sat down in the chair that was directly in front of him, as she processed her troubled thoughts. "Who knows?" Was her only response which caused Pein to chuckle to himself, "I see, well if you really wish to know, it's Hidan and Kakuzu. You should be more cautious when you feed, you were spotted quite easily," Pein explained, trying to help the girl. He didn't want people to know but he honestly felt sorry for the poor girl, more than he expected to.

"Why do you care Pein? You never gave a shit before," Mira hissed, standing up causing the chair to fly into the wall with a loud 'bang'. Pein was startled at that but he hadn't a clue as to why he felt this way and he wondered why he felt like this deep down, she reminded him of someone but he couldn't quite place who. "I don't care but I cannot have one of my members start to lose performance in their work, I refuse to sit by and let it happen," Pein lied smoothly, trying to process his thoughts.

"Asshole," Mira spat, her blood boiling, she hadn't known why she felt like this but he really pissed her off, she couldn't explain why he did but she honestly didn't care. She wanted someone to properly nurture and care for her- to love her. She enjoyed the attention she got from the males- Naruto, Tobi and Kakuzu. She doubted deep down that he'd ever really give a shit about her but she couldn't control her emotions. "I do apologise Mira, you are not the only one confused by their feelings. I am thoroughly curious about these newfound emotions," Pein whispered.

"Newfound emotions, what do you mean?" She was curious about the male in front of her, curious about how he felt. She knew it wasn't sexual or romantic, perhaps like family. She was sure she had never met the orange headed male before but she couldn't be too sure, she might have met him once but might not remember. After all, her memories aren't even hers- she did have some vague memories of hers, but only little flashes, the rest were Tsubaki's. Mira gazed at her blade with a distant expression- she only longed to be back in her original form.

"One day." She whispered to herself, remembering what it felt like to be in Tsubaki's place, the thrill she got when she slashed down Tsbubaki's enemies- when Tsubaki's used Mira to kill her very own family. The Yamamoto clan sealed Mira away into the blade in fear of what she possessed, the abilities she had, Mira was a born monster and her family were terrified. Tsubaki had been a young warrior- trained to protect the clan; she had stumbled upon and touched the blade. They were connected somehow and whispered to each other before they finally traded places, their destiny.

"I did it for you mistress," Tsubaki hummed before Pein spoke up, "I mean that you remind me of someone I once cared deeply for, a young girl. I vaguely remember her but I came upon her when I was younger, her family were quite rich and well-know- she inherited from the Yamamoto clan," Pein explained and Mira's mind went back to the vague images from her childhood, "I remember seeing images of three children, all around my age but that is all," Mira replied and stood up, "Can we not talk about such ridiculous things," She practically demanded.

"I understand Mira, I will not pressure you anymore," Pein sighed softly and gazed at her. "Do you wish to leave and retire to your room?" Mira's eyes softened and she shook her head no, "I'd like to stay and chat with you Pein and I wish to get to know you more. You do seem.. Decent enough when you're not ordering me around," Mira laughed and Pain seemed startled by the fact. He nodded his head, "That would be nice Mira," Pein replied, his voice trailing off as the images appeared again- Mira still looked the same as he recalled.

~+~

Hidan walked up to the small village where the Yamamoto clan once lived- he had heard rumors on his way that everyone was dead, everything was burned. He wondered why people still tried going there- the clan had been 'exterminated' as he'd heard several times- only Mira and that blade remained. Hidan's mind traveled back to when Kakuzu informed him of Mira's immortality, he was startled by it; he hadn't expected such a thing. It was no wonder why she was such a beauty- why she had such a lovely body that captivated him. She was a goddess.

Hidan shook his head clear of his thoughts; he was annoyed he kept thinking like this. He needed to erase her from his mind, she was nothing. She meant nothing to him, he kept trying to tell himself that but it didn't seem to work. It pissed him off so bad but he couldn't control his thoughts, his thoughts were always such a pain in the ass to him- sometimes he wished he didn't have a brain though he could easily fix that if he really wished but he thought there would a troublesome aftermath, something he couldn't live with.

Hidan continued along through-out the burnt down village; some buildings were still standing but most had fallen, others had blood all over it- it was strange to see the remains of the civilians that once inhabited the village just laying where they had been murdered, it made Hidan wonder about it. Did Mira really intend to kill everyone, did she really hate the village? Hidan shook his head clear of his thoughts, he couldn't bare to think about the girl, it pained him to do so- she was so.. beautiful. That was the only way to describe her. And not to mention her body, Hidan's body shivered in pleasure.

He immediately shook his mind clear of his thoughts, "This is ridiculous," He thought until he came upon a compound with a strange but similar clan symbol on it; he had seen the symbol tattooed onto Mira's upper arm. He walked through-out the compound, wondering if he'd even find what he was looking for. He kept walking until he came across a child around 10. "What are you doing here Mr.?" The kid questioned as he gazed up at the man, the same yellow eyes and brown hair as Mira.

"I was looking for Mira Yamamoto's family," Hidan replied casually- the boy, he wasn't alive. It was the boy's ghost, "Mira? Oh, she's my big sister!" The boy grinned cheerfully, "But she killed us, killed everyone that truly cared about her.. Mother told me it was because we sealed her into a blade- everyone called it Tsubaki," The child gazed at Hidan with a sad smile, "I miss Mira. Can you bring her home?" He looked so hopeful and Hidan felt bad for the child, though he normally wouldn't. "I can try," Hidan mumbled as he stared at his fairly large hands.

'What has this girl done to me,' He thought to himself in annoyance. 'I never use to be so.. kind and gentle but now look, she's changing me without even knowing it..' Hidan shook his head, trying to hide his anger from the child. "Thank you Mr. You're really kind," And the child vanished before Hidan's eyes. He just stared at the spot before he entered the home- the walls were soaked with blood. A picture frame lay on the ground- it was a picture of Mira. It had the little boy and another older male and an older woman.

Hidan shook his head and made his way upstairs, he had to know more about the girl, she intrigued him. He checked through the rooms until he found one that was locked, he kicked the door down and walked through, looking around the room until his eyes fell upon a glowing journal. Her name was on it in red writing- Hidan had heard of this journal. It would read your thoughts and write them down, but you needed to create a bond with it using your blood. Hidan stared at the book before opening it easily, he skipped ahead to the last page written in it and almost dropped it immediately, a look of horror on his face. "What the fuck is wrong with this place!?!" Hidan screamed, and turned around only for him to fall to the ground, out like a light..