Kisame Hoshigaki.

Mimiko stared at me in shock, obviously most of her protectors wasn't as skilled with water as I was. I looked back at her for a second.
"I have to go up, its the only way. I'll need to lead them away from you, I will come back for you," I said, watching as her eyes widened. She swam forward and grasped my arm.
"Don't go," She whispered, "You're the first Protector in decades. They've all died, and no one else dares to come here, that's the reason why so many of us have died," I smiled and gave Mimiko a warm smile.
"I will come back Mimiko, that's a promise!" I yelled, causing her to let go. She smiled and nodded.
"Don't break it," She whispered, and I smiled, turning around and swimming up towards the top. I jumped out of the water, my tail turning into my two legs. I got into a fighting stand and pulled my katana out, staring at the beautiful man I use to call mine and Itachi Uchiha, a dear friend of mine.
"Ryku?" Kisame choked out, his eyes widening. I smirked and said the only words that mean the world to me.
"I will not let you hurt Mimiko," I growled, watching as my katana started to glow and completely change, it looked like it resembled the Triton but a sword version, it looked amazing. I stared at in amazement before memories flooded through my mind of everyone who had wielded this weapon. It was similar to the weapon Kisame wielded, the Samehada. His eyes widened as his eyes fell upon my weapon and the amulet I wore.
"Y-you're the protector," He choked out, his eyes were watering slightly but he quickly shrugged it off. He wiped his eyes and got into the same stance I was in. Itachi sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.
"We're not here to fight or harm your precious 'Mimiko'. We just want to speak to her, I promise," Itachi reassured me, I looked at him for a moment. I wasn't sure if I could trust him but I decided to go with my instinct. I knew Itachi at one stage, he is trustworthy.
"Fine," I said, closing my eyes and transporting myself to where she was.
"They just want to speak, I wont let them harm you, I promise," I said, she was worried for a second before she followed me up. I stood above the water while Mimiko kept her neck and above only out.
"What do you want?" Mimiko's angelic voice asked, Kisame rolled his eyes and looked at me, with affection. I tilted my head to the side before giving him a warm smile.
"We want to borrow your phoenix, Nala, oh and we will be borrowing Ryku for a while. We will bring her back in one piece, don't worry," Itachi said, looking at me, a warm look in his eyes. I looked away for a second, I was unsure about this.
"Mimiko?" I questioned and she looked at me then at the fish that had its head sticking out.
"I will take care of Nala if you let me go and I swear I will come back, that's a promise!" I said, sticking my thumb up and mimicking Naruto's smile. She smiled at me and nodded.
"I trust you Ryku but please send Nala back to me every now and then to tell me how everything is and so I can check up on you, for now I'll use Nala's brother, Leku," She said, giving me a warm smile. I smiled back and looked down, letting a few of my green curls fall beside my face.
"It is my duty to protect you and to abide by you," I said, smiling before bowing as Mimiko disappeared into the water. I waited as she came up with a head band. It had the characters for 'protector' on it. I smiled and took it, placing it on my forehead.
"I hope to see you again soon, Ryku," She said before diving into the water with a rainbow fish diving in after her. Must be Leku. Nala jumped out of the water and return to her bird like state. She placed herself on my shoulder as I placed my new weapon onto my back.
"Shall we?" I asked, stepping forward, looking between the two boys. They looked at each other and started walking. I looked back at the water, I was longing to go dive in and swim away. I felt free while I was under the water, being tugged at by the small weak waves. It was a beautiful feeling, something I know I will miss while I'm gone. I turned away and followed after the boys.
"We going to your hide out?" I questioned and Itachi looked back at me.
"Of course we are, where else would we go?" He asked and I blushed, looking down at the ground.
"Right, quick question, is there a lake or something near it?" I asked, crossing my fingers behind my back. Itachi stopped and looked at me for a second.
"Yes, I think there is one about 10 minutes away from it," He said and I smiled, jumping in the air slightly, whispering a 'yes!' with a fist pump. As I opened my eyes again, they were staring at me. I blushed and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.
"To the hide out?" I questioned, rushing ahead of them, feeling their stares burning the back of my head.