Chapter 8.

I got out of my bed and yawned, stretching. I smiled to myself knowing I probably looked like crap but I felt happy, like nothing could bring me down. I jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom which now finally had hot water. I turned the shower water on and stripped down to nothing and got in, smiling as the water ran down my back and relaxed my muscles. I washed my body and hair then got out. I looked into the mirror and noticed my eyes were a golden colour, I smiled to myself. My eyes only changed to this colour when I was happy or just in a good mood. I quickly dried myself and put on some clean clothes before running out, only to find myself on the floor after running into Zetsu. I looked up at him as he stared down at me, a blank look on his face, I giggled and stood up, gently patting his chest.
"Sorry Su!" I yelled, running past him and into the kitchen startling the three that sat. Deidara, Tobi and Kakuzu. I giggled as Deidara and Tobi let out a girly squeal. I grinned and kissed Deidara's cheek then Tobi's mask. I skipped over to Kakuzu and hugged him before walking towards the fridge and pulling out a small salad containing tomato's, lettuce, chicken and few other things. I patted my stomach as it growled. I got a fork and sat down next to Kakuzu and took a few bites, letting out a small moan of happiness.
"It tastes so good!" I yelled, smiling as I took another bite, the guys stared at me strangely.
"Your eyes have changed un," Deidara said and I smiled at him, revealing my pearly whites, I leaned over and let him take a closer look.
"Its because I'm happy!" I yelled, setting my salad down and getting a drink of water. I gulped it all down and smiled at Deidara again who's eyes were glued to me. Tobi awfully quiet while Kakuzu remained counting his money, ignoring me. I pouted and sat on Tobi's lap, playing with his visible hair.
"Hi Ryku-san," Tobi said, his voice sounding tired. I giggled and looked at Tobi, looking at his visible red eye. I grinned and lifted my hand up and touched his mask, wanting to know what he looks like under neath.
"Toto-kun," I giggled, and heard him mumble something under his breath before he giggled - I knew it was an act but at least he managed to act happy in a way which was relieving. Deidara glared at Tobi once again which Kakuzu had noticed and started to laugh knowing that Deidara was jealous of Tobi being so close, it makes me wonder what he'd think if me and Kisame got together. That's a scary thought.
"Tobi and Ryku are just friends Dei-kun," Kakuzu smirked and I found my cheeks heating up at the fact that Deidara thought me and Tobi were a thing. That was kind of a creepy thought considering I had no idea who Tobi really was.
"Me and Tobi?" I laughed and held my stomach as I leaned on to Tobi who in return had put his arms around my waist.
"That's stupid! He's sweet and all but no!" I grinned and looked up at Tobi who seemed unfazed though mind not being able to see him, I could feel his emotions just by looking at the aura, it would be mixed with a colour that would reveal his moods.
"GOOD MORNING ALL!" Hidan yelled, walking into the room and stealing my salad, digging in to it. I frowned at his actions and jumped up, trying to get my salad back. Tobi laughed and watched as I struggled to reach the hand of Hidan that held the salad up above his head.
"Gimme my food!" I screamed, which caused myself to awake Kisame who walked in, looking exhausted.
"Whats with all the noise?" Kisame yawned and I pouted, pointing at Hidan who held my salad and had taken another mouthful, which was a lot. Kisame frowned and rubbed his eyes, taking a step forward which caused Hidan to step back, frowning himself. I sighed and walked out of the room to mine and sat on my bed, summoning Nala.
"Yes Ryku," Her melodic voice said and I grinned at her.
"How's Mimiko?" I questioned and Nala squawked before replying while gently jumping in a cute bird like manor and sat on my leg.
"She's fine but seems weak, I think that's because the amulet is so far from her but you can't take it back to her nor will it return until you die which wont happen for a while. Only me and Mimiko know how you die and trust me, you don't want to know. Because you welcome your death because everyone around you was slowly being killed off," Nala said and I frowned, confused but ignored it for now.
"Oh well, I guess I'll visit her soon but I think we have a mission tomorrow so I don't know when I'll be back. A week max, I don't want to leave her alone for a long period of time if she's getting weaker," I said and Nala squawked again before replying with a small goodbye.
"Mimiko wants me back, she's hungry so I'll contact you tomorrow," Nala chirped before vanishing into a swirling ball of air. I pouted and got up, walking out of the room towards Pein's office. I knocked on the door and a simple 'come in' echoed from the room. I opened the door and shut it behind me. I walked towards his desk and smiled at Pein who raised his eyebrow.
"So, can I know anything about the mission tomorrow?" I giggled and he raised his eyebrow at me and smirked before sliding a piece of paper over to me. I grinned and picked it up, reading it thoroughly. He just wanted me to help Kisame assassinate some guy who has been collecting information about the Akatsuki, I sighed and nodded, looking at the picture. The guy wasn't familiar nor was his name.
"Alright then," I said and walked out, giving Pein a warm smile and said thanks. I walked into the kitchen where Kisame, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara sat. Hidan must be in my room going through my under garments like he has been. I'd noticed that lately. My under garments would be moved around and unfolded. Completely not the way I liked it.
"Kisa, we have a mission tomorrow, we're assassinating some guy named Hanabusa Leo," I said, jumping into the spare seat next to Kisame. He smiled at me as he sipped his coffee.
"Alright then, sounds like fun. I needed a good mission to get my mind off things. So we're going together, yeah?" Kisa asked and I grinned, nodding my head.
"Yeah, together!" I laughed and he smiled, shaking his head before grinning, revealing his perfectly sharp teeth.
"You're so childish sometimes," Kisa chuckled, causing Kakuzu and Deidara to stare between us. Deidara was frowning as he stood up and left the room but not without giving me a hug which caused Kisame to growl under his breath and glare at Deidara. I grinned and waved as Deidara walked out. Tobi then stood out and walked out, skipping after Deidara. Next thing I know I hear Deidara yelling at Tobi to give something back. It was quite amusing. I smiled to myself and waved at Kakuzu.
"Anyways, I'm going for a walk, bye guys!" I yelled, jumping up and walked out, skipping a long the path, humming a song my parents taught me. It was something that my mother and father had made up themselves about how they met. It was unbelievably cute.  

Love Beneath The Land. [Kisame Love Story].जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें