Chapter 14.

Normal P.O.V;

 I sat up and rubbed my head, yawning as I looked around the room. I saw Tobi sitting there, he was staring at me, he was the only one left in the room which was disappointing; no Kisa.

"So, you're the only one here?" I asked and Tobi nodded his head, letting out a yawn before scratching the back of his head and stood up, stretching.
"Yeah, the others went to get a snack I think, or was it to sleep? I don't know," Tobi muttered, shrugging his shoulders at me. I stared at him curiously, I'd never heard him so serious and it was kind of creepy for me. I slowly let my legs hang over the edge as I contemplated going to get something to eat but Tobi stopped me and said something that shocked me.
"Before you go, I believe I should tell you who I am," Tobi smirked and I stared at him curiously; what was he getting at? Did he really trust me out of all people?
"Oh okay," I mumbled watching as he removed his mask; one side of his face had scars of some sort with the sharingan but the other half didn't look damaged at all, in fact he was rather attractive.
"Whoa, I never expected this," I muttered and he smirked at me and ran his fingers through his hair, his eye showing a small spark as he placed the mask back on. I stood up and quickly rushed out of the room, ignoring the look I got from him. I walked into the kitchen and gave the guys a glare as I walked in; I wasn't going to get over what they've done so easily, I almost bloody died. The last thing I want is to speak to those inconsiderate bastards. Itachi stared at me with a raised eyebrow while Kisame sat there drinking coffee and reading a report, or proof reading it, I wasn't sure.
"Good morning Ryku," Itachi said calmly and I looked over at him and curtsied. He chuckled and shook his head, looking at the others who looked awfully confused.
"Morning Ita-kun," I said and turned around, pulling out a cup and filling it with water. I took a big well needed gulp and let out a sigh of relief as I set the cup down; I didn't expect my throat to be so dry. I moved over to the fridge and pulled out a apple, taking a bite as I examined Kisame. He seemed awfully quiet, something that didn't happen very often; sure he would be quiet but not that quiet. He'd normally be smiling at least but something was up. Was it because I said I loved Tobi, it couldn't possibly be.
"Kisa!" I yelled, jumping on his lap. He gasped and gave me a look saying 'not now'. I frowned and slipped out of his lap and onto Hidan's - Normally I'd avoid him at all costs but he was pretty warm and I was pretty cold.
"Well hello sexy," Hidan said, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face into my neck. I shivered at his touch, finding myself strangely turned on though, I wasn't interested in Hidan and I wasn't prepared to give into my desires. I flicked Hidan's forehead which caused him to grunt in return. I smirked to myself and looked over at Kisa who had looked up at us and was glaring at Hidan; something was definitely up.
"No touchy," I growled glaring at Hidan who rolled his eyes and watched as I bit into the apple, taking another bite. He watched as bit of the juice rolled down the side of my mouth, his eyes showed... Lust. I immediately got up and took of running, Hidan close behind.
"Kisa help!" I screamed as I ran through the halls, I ended up in Hidan and Kakuzu's room; thank god for Kakuzu being there. I locked the door and moved a drawer in front of it. It won't hold for long but it'll do until I can get Kakuzu to threaten to kick Hidan's ass.
"Kakuzu, don't let Hidan get me, I'll pay you!" I pleaded and Kakuzu raised his eyebrow before turning away and began reading a scroll in his hand. I peeked over his shoulder and examined it, it was a bounty; 50 grand reward. I can't blame Kakuzu for wanting to do it but for leaving me to be attacked? Yeah, I'll make Kakuzu pay.
"Please Kuzu," I said, getting on my knees in front of Kakuzu. He looked over the scroll and at me, raising his eyebrow as he examined me, he frowned which showed clearly, not that I could see his face.
"Kisame would kill me if he saw you in that position but fine, don't ask for anything else," Kakuzu sneered as he stood up and went to the door, pushing the drawers away and opening the door. Hidan ran right in which ended up with a brawl. A lot of the items in the room had been diced up and Hidan. He was decapitated. I knew Kakuzu would make me pay for the thing that needed to be replaced which was a lot. I examined the room and looked back at Kakuzu who didn't look very happy with the circumstance. I gave him an innocent smile and tilted my head, giving him my puppy dog eyes. It wasn't very successful so I did the famous pout and said in a sad tone.
"I'm sorry Kuzu, I'll make up for this mess by doing your bounties for a week, non-stop," I said and he continued to glare at me so I took this as a warning to get the hell out. I rushed out of the room and down the hall leading to the living room. Whatever was going on with Kisame must be happening with the others; Itachi and Tobi were the only ones acting normal. Maybe I'm dead and stuck in dream land?
"Ita-kun, what's up with everyone?" I asked, plopping onto his lap - Sasori, Zetsu and Itachi were the only ones in the room. Itachi shrugged while the other two glanced at me and Itachi - If anything dirty was going through their minds right now, I would for sure slap the crap out of them and if I didn't, Kisame would.
"Nothing I don't think, I guess it's just the whole they nearly killed you thing. Most of us think of you as a sister - Deidara, Tobi and Kisame however, I'm not so sure but just give them some time and they'll be back to normal, I promise Ryku," Itachi said and I looked at Itachi for a moment before nodding my head and standing up. I guess I could ask Kisame what was up before I went back to relax in my room, if I didn't Tobi would surely come after me. I walked into Kisame's bedroom and sat next to him on his bed. He looked over at me and smiled weakly before pulling me into a warm hug.
"I know what you're going to ask and please don't, let's just sleep together for now. Nothing dirty, just sleep," He whispered and I found myself blushing at that. I nodded my head and looked up at Kisame before crawling into his bed, him following afterwards. I rested my head on his chest while his arms claimed my waist. I shut my eyes as did he but before I fell unconscious; I swear I heard him whisper 'I love you so much'. I wasn't sure but it sent my dreams into a fury.