Chapter 5.

Normal P.O.V:

  I pulled out of Deidara's arms, it was starting to get uncomfortable. Sure he was warm and comfy but he was way too young and I felt like such a player. Using such a young man to get Kisame. I do remember hearing something earlier about Kisame liking someone but I presumed it was that other girl he was with. Man, I'm a big ball of jealousy.
"Ryku, un," Deidara whined, trying to pull me back. I gave him a fake smile but I knew Kakuzu who was sitting next to me saw through my facade. I absolutely hated being so close to Deidara, and I didn't want to be. Kakuzu let out a grunt and nudged Deidara, sending him a look. Deidara frowned and looked at with me sad eyes before walking out. He stopped at the door way and glanced at me.
"I understand Ryku," He whispered, and walked out, leaving me feeling guilty, I never meant to do that to him. I looked over at Kakuzu who patted the spot next to him. It was kind of awkward for me but I moved and sat next to him, making sure I left 5 inches worth of space between us.
"Why would you kiss Deidara if you don't like him nor even want to be touched by him?" Kakuzu asked, putting his money into piles and put them away.
"Oh well I saw Kisame with that girl and I got jealous, Deidara had admitted to liking me before but I don't know anymore, it didn't feel right. I'm 30 for christ sake. Its wrong, so wrong," I whispered and heard Kakuzu chuckled.
"Kisame and Aiko are just friends, seriously. Aiko likes Itachi," Kakuzu smirked and I felt my cheeks burn. I looked away immediately, now Kakuzu knows how jealous I can get, that's just great..
"Oh uh, well this is kind of embarrassing," I whispered and Kakuzu pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back gently.
"You can tell me anything Ryku and I wont judge you like the others, not saying Sasori or Tobi would judge you, they seem to have taken a liking to you," He chuckled and I smiled, remembering when I first met Tobi. It was kind of weird but funny at the same time.
"I think me and Tobi will be great friends," I laughed and Kakuzu's grip tightened softly before he finally let go of me, just in time for Hidan to walk in.
"Well hello sexy," Hidan winked and I sighed, wanting to hit him but I couldn't do that. I wanted to be one of the nicer, controlled type of girl.
"Oh uh hi?" I said, practically questioning him. He smirked and looked at Kakuzu who sighed and stood up, pulling me up with him.
"Don't hit on her Hidan, she's Kisame's. Well not yet anyways but we all know its going to happen eventually," Kakuzu said, pulling me away from the eyes that were peeling my clothing off with every second. I sighed as we walked into the kitchen where a sad Deidara sat with Sasori next to him. Tobi was sat next to Zetsu. I looked at Kakuzu who put his hand on Deidara's shoulder.
"You should be happy Deidara. Not many Akatsuki find a girl who can accept them and I assure you, Ryku accepts you and isn't repulsed by you or anything in fact she thinks you're quite attractive but you're too young for her and she still has feelings for Kisame," Kakuzu said, getting right to the point. I felt my cheeks heat up as Deidara looked at me with emotionless eyes. He stood up and walked over to me, hugging me and pulled away and slammed his lips against mine, all colour left my face. It didn't feel right. Kakuzu sighed and peeled Deidara off of me. Deidara sighed and walked out, leaving the eyes of the other three staring directly at me.
"Hi?" I said, finding myself blushing. Tobi jumped up and ran at me, pulling me into a tight hug with a giggle, I blushed and wrapped my arms around him, he was quite tall and quite skinny might I say. I was almost jealous.
"Ry-kun looks beautiful today!" Tobi yelled and I blushed, looking down. I heard someone huff and I turned around to see Hidan, looking quite jealous.
"Oh so he can touch her whenever and wherever he wants but I can't!? WHAT THE FUCK," Hidan yelled, looking rather pissed. I laughed and ran my fingers through my hair, smirking at Hidan.
"Its because Tobi isn't a perv like most of the Akatsuki members," I said, causing Sasori to grunt and Kakuzu to spit out his drink. Tobi giggled while Zetsu started mumbling things to himself.
"Lets eat her already. No, no we can't. Why not? She looks rather tasty, no. Leader-sama would kill us," He mumbled to himself before vanishing into the shadows. I stared after him, but no one else seemed to bother or notice. I sighed, I didn't like the idea of being eaten by a fellow comrade.
"That was weird," I muttered to myself but Kakuzu just shrugged like it was nothing.
"He does it all the time, even ask Hidan or Tobi," Kakuzu replied, pulling his money back out and counting it. I frowned and looked at a still very annoyed Hidan, Tobi was now dancing around him. I think he was doing that to piss Hidan off. I don't blame him.
"It does trust me," Hidan muttered before storming out and slamming the door. I raised my eyebrow and looked at Tobi who danced after him like a child on sugar, it was quite amusing.
"Well, he definitely wont be speaking to you anytime soon," Kakuzu said before I frowned and walked out as I heard the boulder move. I was hoping it was Pein with a whole bunch of delicious food but it was just a bloodied Kisame and Itachi. I sighed and looked away but not before catching the eye of Kisame.
"Ryku," I heard him whisper but before I could reply or he could say anything Itachi had interrupted him.
"We need to report to Leader, whatever you have to say to Ryku," Itachi said calmly and walked off, Kisame stayed for a second and stared at me but eventually followed after Itachi with no word to me what so ever. I frowned and watched as he walked away, it kind of hurt which was strange.
"Well, I guess you do like Kisame, you're watching him like a lost puppy," Hidan snickered and I frowned, turning around, ready to hit him but I quickly restrained myself and glanced at the man behind Hidan - Sasori.
"I guess so, nothing more than a minor crush," I lied, and Hidan frowned, jealousy clear in his eyes.
"Great, competition," Hidan muttered, walking off. Sasori snickered and walked off in the direction of his room and most likely a sobbing Deidara. I felt pretty bad, its not like I meant to hurt him but I did. I feel horrible.
"We need to speak," Kisame said from behind me, causing me to jump. My cheeks went bright red and I nodded my head, looking at the ground. He walked off in the direction of his room and I followed behind him. As we entered his room, I shut the door and braced myself for what Kisame had to say.
"I don't have a girlfriend Ryku," He sighed and I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked down at the ground, when I looked up at him he was staring at me. He smiled at me and held his hand up.
"I'd like to be friends. We haven't spoke in a while, eh? Lets catch up," Kisame smiled and I grinned, nodding my head. My green curls flying around my face. I jumped onto Kisame's bed and started telling him about my adventures.