Chapter 19.

I awoke in the morning to Tsunade shaking me gently. "Get up Ryku, I'm going to the office and I want you to come and help me with my work," She whispered, and I opened one eye, looking up at her.
"Fine," I groaned before going into the bathroom and having a quick shower. When I got out, I slipped on a pair of black shorts and white kimono with purple floral designs as well as ninja sandals. I walked out and smiled at Tsunade.
"Lets go!" I giggled, grasping Tsunade's hand and pulling her out and away. When we reached our destination we were greeted warmly by Shizune. I gave her a warm smile before I got handed a scroll.
"Please go give that to Kakashi," She smiled and I nodded my head, slowly turning around and making my way to the training grounds where, hopefully, Kakashi and his team was. And with my lucky; they weren't there. I then made my way to the Ramen shop; Naruto's heaven.
"Kakashi!" I screamed as I saw him outside a book store, staring at a certain book. I tackled him to the ground and sat myself upon him, I handed him the scroll while he glared at me. I smiled down at him before getting up and rushing off in the direction of Tsunade's office, only to be stopped by Konan, Hidan and Deidara. I looked around furiously, hoping no one saw them.
"What are you doing here!? Get out of here!" I whisper yelled before pushing them into the forest near-by; thank god I came this way. The trees would help make it easier to hide them while I asked them why the hell they were here.
"We came here to tell you the truth Ryku, we want you to come back," Konan whispered, staring at the ground. I glared at her and shook my head.
"No, I'm not leaving this village. Especially after what I heard!" I frowned at her and she looked guilty.
"Ryku, Kisame likes you, a lot. Mimiko forced him to kiss her and put me under a spell of some kind," Konan whispered, causing my eyes to widen in shock.
"What!? I'm going to kill her," I whispered before I realized something; Mimiko wouldn't do that. What the hell was she trying to pull!?
"Konan, I think it would be better if you took those two and left me a lone, for good. If I actually want to come back I will on my own but I like it here and I don't think I'll be leaving any time soon so please do me a favor and leave me the hell alone, okay?" I hissed, causing her eyes to widen as she looked at the other two. Deidara had tears in his eye as he slowly turned away and walked off; at least one of them understood. I looked over at Konan and Hidan, waiting for them to walk off but they didn't. I turned around and made my way back, not wanting to listen to their lies anymore, I cant possibly believe I almost fell for their lies. I jumped over the small fence, that separated the forest and Konoha, before walking a long the path that will lead me to Tsunade's office. I think I should tell her what has happened, for me not to would be despicable.
"Tsunade!" I yelled as I ran into her office and into her arms, she wrapped them around me.
"What's wrong?" She whispered softly into my ear, I pulled away and looked into her brown eyes; she was exactly like my mother, of course she wasn't but she had the same eyes; the same kind brown eyes.
"They tried to make me come back," I whispered, hiding my face again in her chest. I found my cheeks reddening as I realized how wrong this might look to anyone else who walks in on us but I quickly ignored those thoughts; any one in their right mind would know that we're straight and totally not into each other in any way. I quickly pulled away and looked up at her again, she looked deep in thought.
"If they are spotted, do I have your permission to get rid of them?" She asked and I slowly nodded my head, smiling slightly; I didn't like the idea but I ignored it. They have to learn that I am not coming back to them.
"I think I might go get some ramen with Naruto; if he's there," I said and she nodded her head, handing me some money.
"Have fun Ryku and please, be careful," She said before I walked out and rushed into the Ramen shop, to see Naruto sitting there, chowing down bowl after bowl.
"Hey Naruto, I'll shout you some ramen if you come with me after we eat. I have to go shopping," I smiled and he looked up, his eyes glowing.
"Okay!" He grinned, causing me to smile as I ordered a bowl for me and Naruto. As soon as we finished, we went for a walk and went through shop after shop, buying cute kimono's, sandals, boot-like shoes and a bunch of shorts and tight pants. It cost a bit, but at least I have a full wardrobe now