Chapter 7.

I watched as the others swam in the water and flirted with random girls, Kisame seemed more kept to himself as he swam in the less populated area of the beach. I watched him carefully, wondering if he was alright. There were plenty of girls gawking over him so I didn't know what was wrong with him, why wasn't he at least trying to hit on those girls, their not that bad looking, at all. Their actually really pretty. I sighed and looked over at Konan who had her hair in a plat, hanging down her shoulder. I smiled at her and she smiled back.
"Kisame seems off," Konan said, finally tearing her eyes away from the others and focusing mainly on Kisame. I chuckled and nodded, looking at her.
"I was wondering when you would notice," I said, causing her to laugh and blush. She scratched the back of her head and looked over at him, he was staring directly at us. Konan smirked at me and winked, she knew why he was looking. I had my hair in a plat and hanging over my shoulder like Konan and I was wearing a black bikini that brought out my breasts quite a lot. I tore my aways away from Kisame and looked at the others who were now playing volleyball.
"I never thought I would see Hidan wearing almost nothing," I said, examining his body. Konan let out a loud laugh and slammed her hand over her mouth.
"I know right! I mean, shirtless is one thing but look at what he's wearing! Are those like undies or some shit?" Konan laughed out and I laughed with her, finding this situation just as amusing. Deidara and Sasori had looked over at us, we probably looked like a bunch of retarded seals clapping but that's me and Konan for you. They stood up and moved over to us, Deidara obviously wasn't as comfortable but he shrugged it off. I gave him a bright smile as well as Sasori and watched as they sat next to me and Konan.
"Whats so funny un?" Deidara asked, and I giggled again, looking over at Hidan.
"I never expected to see him so bare," I laughed, falling onto my back. I think I may have drunk something that was spiked because what we were laughing about wasn't funny at all because Deidara didn't seem amused, just confused.
"I don't get it," Deidara said, staring at me. I smiled at him, a toothy smile. He blushed and looked away, staring at Kisame who had just gotten out of the water and was walking towards the guys.
"Well, Hidan is always shirtless and now he's pant-less too! And he's wearing undies," Konan said, bursting into a fit of giggle. Sasori looked bored out of his mind and let out a sigh, staring at the ground. I smiled and hugged Sasori, wrapping my arms tightly around him.
"Smile Sasie!" I yelled, and he frowned pushing me off him.
"No nicknames please," Sasori said, glancing at me then looking at the water, a small smile on his lips as the water crashed against the shore line. I giggled and hugged him again, burying my face into his neck. Konan was laughing next to me as Hidan bent over and his pants split, revealing some things I never wanted to see. I squealed and pushed Sasori back into the sand and hiding my face in his chest while Deidara and Konan continued to laugh uncontrollably.
"Cover yourself up Hidan!" I screamed and he gave me the bird which caused Konan to giggle slightly as she looked at me, she knew I was going to yell something again which could be a lot worse.
"How old are you Hidan? I thought your ass wasn't suppose to sag until you've hit your mid hundreds!" I screamed at him and got up, taking of sprinting as Hidan chased me down, tight on my trail, waving his scythe around.
"I'm going to kill you you little fish bitch!" He screamed at me, causing me to giggle and slow down slightly before picking pace as he sliced one of my bikini straps. I held onto it for dear life as I continued running. I ran around the whole beach, Hidan surprisingly wasn't tired but had slowed down.
"Save me Kisa!" I yelled, jumping behind him and pushing him in front of me. Kisame started to laugh and shook his head.
"Man, you sure know how to run!" Hidan yelled, placing his hands on his knees as he panted. I grinned at him and looked up at Kisame before sprinting to the water and diving in, feeling my tail appear, I ran my fingers along the scales before swimming deeper into the water, examining the animals and the coral it contained. It was a beautiful sight, a very beautiful one.
"Its so beautiful," I whispered to myself, grinning at the sight. I heard a sound behind me and looked over to see another girl with bright pink hair and a pink tail, she had bright blue eyes and looked like a goddess.
"You're a protector," She mumbled and looked up at me curiously.
"Who are you protecting?" She asked curiously and I smiled softly and looked at a turtle as it swam past.
"Mimiko Chio," I said and she gasped before bowing, I frowned confused and watched as she offered me some time of sea weed. I shook my head no.
"Oh well, you're lucky. Mimiko is a very picky mermaid, you must be very strong for her to have picked you," The mermaid said and I smiled at her and nodded before realizing she didn't know my name.
"I'm Ryku Kasumi, you are?" I said and she smiled brightly at me and looked away blushing slightly.
"Hitomi Aiko," She said and I smiled at her, she had a very pretty name. I liked it, a lot.
"I like your name, I have to go now though, my uh 'friends' are probably worried, I'll be visiting a lot though so we definitely wont lose contact!" I said, waving and smiling at her.
"Goodbye," She said, waving and swam off in a different direction to me. I grinned to myself and swam up to the surface and climbed out of the water and fixed my bikini top. I walked over to Konan and laid down next to her, staring up at the sun. She chuckled and copied me, relaxing and enjoying the heat of the sun.
"I met someone today," I said before continuing, "She was nice and a mermaid," I smiled and Konan smiled at me and asked me some questions about her, most of them I couldn't answer but I tried to. By the end of the day I was tired and couldn't wait to collapse into a nice warm bed.