Chapter 3.

I awoke to screaming outside. I jumped up and ran out and ended up slipping on something slimy and landed on something wet. I opened my eyes and saw blood everywhere. I screamed and jumped off and looked at the lifeless body before me.
"W-what h-happened? Who did this? Who is is!?" I yelled, looking at Hidan who shrugged.
"I did a ritual, nothing bad," He mumbled and my eyes widened.
"Nothing bad!? Dude, there's a dead lady on the floor! How is that nothing bad, are you stup- Actually don't answer that," I said and walked off, looking at my stained clothing before realizing. I didn't wear anything but my panties to bed. I slowly looked behind me to see Hidan and Kisame's eyes glued to my lower half. My cheeks went a bright red as I sprinted into the room where Sasori and Deidara were. Sasori glanced at me and examined me closely before shrugging and tending to his puppets. I frowned and looked at Deidara who was staring at me with his visible eye.
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned and his cheeks went the brightest red, while Sasori laughed.
"You're half naked, why else?" Sasori answered for Deidara. Deidara quickly pulled the blanket over his head and hid under the sheets. I blushed and let out a small giggle before running into the bathroom and grabbing a spare towel. I locked the door, undressed and stepped into the shower, moaning quietly as the water hit my back lightly.
"It feels amazing Dei!" I yelled, probably loud enough for the whole Akatsuki to hear. Not only that but I moaned pretty loud after it. I heard yelling outside, it sounded like Hidan was cheering on Deidara but then yelling at Kisa to lighten up or something along those lines.
"Don't be jealous of Deidara, Kisame," Hidan said loud enough for me to hear. I moved over to the window in the shower and lifted the blind up, peeking in. Hidan noticed and ran to the window in a position so I wouldn't see him.
"BOO!" He screamed and I screamed back, the blind flying up and revealing my breasts. I screamed even louder as all of the Akatsuki apart from Deidara and Sasori, stared at me. I covered my breasts with my hands and shut my eyes as the tears weld up in my eyes. I shut the blind and took a deep breath before sliding down the wall and burying my face into my hands.
"That was so embarrassing," I whispered, before hearing a soft knock at the bathroom door. I stood up and walked through the water and wrapped my towel around myself and opened the door, revealing a blushing Kisa.
"Are you alright Ryku? You looked pretty upset when we saw.." He trailed off and I nodded my head slowly and looked up at Kisa through my wet hair.
"You've seen me naked and I've seen you naked Kisa so can we talk while I shower?" I asked, blushing as Sasori and Deidara's heads turned towards us. Kisa's cheeks went bright red.
"I sort of have a girlfriend Ryku, she'd kill me," He said, causing my cheeks to go redder. I quickly slammed the door in his face and locked it. Dropping the towel and walking back over to the shower, I sat down under the water and stared at the ground, letting my tail free. I smiled and ran my fingers along it.
"Now I made a bigger idiot out of myself," I whispered, letting a few tears slide. I let my tail move around a bit more before I had to let them go for my legs. I can't walk using a tail, sadly. I wish I could because then I would always have it. I never felt anything when I had my tail on but when I was completely human, all I felt was pain and pure humiliation. I bet all of the Akatsuki know about this by now, Deidara's probably laughing his ass off with Sasori, Hidan and Kisame. The weasel is probably snickering to himself while Kakuzu makes a bet for money about something. Zetsu, Tobi and Konan will probably comfort me in a way, Tobi with a lot of hugs, Zetsu by not saying anything and Konan will talk to me. She seems nice enough. I stood up and washed my body and hair before turning the water off and drying myself. I took a deep breath and opened the door to see Deidara running from Tobi and Sasori just working on his puppets on his side of the room. I smiled and opened the door more, before stepping out. Deidara stopped and Tobi went flying into him, sending them to the ground. I blushed slightly and grabbed my clothes before rushing into the bathroom. I slipped on my bra, undies and pants before looking at my shirt. It was covered in blood. I walked out with it in hand.
"Anyone have a spare shirt I could borrow?" I asked, finding myself blushing. Deidara walked over to a drawer and pulled out a top, throwing it at me. I smiled and put it on and used the towel to dry my hair before brushing it and hanging the towel up, letting my hair air dry.
"What happened between you and Kisame, un?" Deidara asked, pulling me onto his bed. Tobi sat on the other side, cross legged. He pulled me into his lap while Deidara glared daggers at him.
"I-I just wanted to talk and I like the water it keeps me calm so I thought that maybe I could talk to him while I shower because we have had sex before but ages ago and he said he had a girlfriend and I slammed the door in his face," I mumbled, hiding my face in Tobi's cloak. He gently patted my head while Deidara smiled slightly at me. He placed his hand on mine and I pulled away.
"Deidara, I'm 30 years old, I'm a bit old for you," His cheeks went bright red and he looked away while Tobi continued to pat my head.
"I-I k-knew t-that un," He stuttered, his cheeks going bright red. I leaned over and gently kissed his cheek.
"You're cute though, but we can be best friends but I don't know about Tobi but he'll just be a best friend until I know anything about him," I laughed slightly and scratched the back of my head while Deidara held his cheek.
"Tobi is a good boy!" He yelled, starting to rock me back and forth. I blushed and sunk into Tobi more, Deidara pouted and pulled me away from Tobi who started to scream and cry.
"Give Ryku back, she's mine!" He screamed as Deidara got up and pulled me out of the room, running for his life while Tobi chased us down. We ended up in the kitchen were weasel, old man and the immortal one were. I screamed as I got tackled to the ground as well as Deidara. Tobi pulled at Deidara's hair causing Deidara to start cussing at Tobi before he used a simple bomb to blow Tobi away. He stood up and brushed himself up before putting his hand out for me. I blushed and took it, pulling myself up.
"Thanks Dei," I said, leaning over and kissing his cheek lightly. Deidara's cheeks when bright red as he looked at the ground before looking over at Tobi was in a sitting position, mumbling about something. That's when Kisame walked in with some chick. I looked over at Deidara for a second before slamming my lips onto his. If Kisa wanted to play dirty then I saw as hell will to. Deidara was shocked for a second before he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me as close as possible. I smiled before pulling away slightly, resting my forehead on Deidara's.
"You're so beautiful, un," Dei whispered, before planting another soft kiss on my lips. I found myself blushing as Deidara pulled me into his room and set me on his bed, cuddling me. Sasori raised his eyebrow before shrugging.
"So are we a thing now?" Deidara questioned and I bit my bottom lip, I wasn't sure if doing this was right but I mean it would be nice to be cuddled every night, I guess I could give Deidara a shot even if he was a lot younger than me. I am, in a away, immortal, now.
"Of course Dei," I smiled and leaned over, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. It didn't feel right but I suppose I could give him a week to see how I really felt.