Chapter 17.

Kisame's P.O.V;

  I walked over to the lake, thinking Ryku would be there. I don't know where she had gone but I had to find her; I had to tell her what Mimiko has done. She's messed with Konan's mind and she's done some pretty messed up things. I noticed Mimiko pop her head out of the water and she smirked at me before grabbing my ankle and pulling me in with her. I gasped and tried to swim away from her grasp but it didn't work.
"Let me go!" I yelled but she ignored my words and pulled me into a crack and pressed her lips forcibly against mine. I tried to pull away and opened my eyes to see hers go a reddish colour and I lost control of my body and kissed her back, and just in time to hear a gasp and the noise of someone swimming away; I knew who it was. It had to be Ryku. My poor innocent, sweet Ryku. I ripped away from Mimiko and swam up towards the surface but Mimiko grabbed my ankle so I pulled my Samehada out and chopped her head off, staining the water with red. I climbed out and looked at my bloody, soaked clothing before I took of towards the hide out. Only in time to watch Ryku run out; I had a bad feeling about that. I watched as Konan walked past her onyx eyes looking confused.
"What happened Konan!" I growled and her eyes widened slightly as her hand went to her forehead as she held it before she let out a gasp and a single tear fell from her eye.
"I-I told her you used her to get to Mimiko because you're in love with her," She whispered and my eyes went wide at that. I turned around and rushed into the lounge where a confused looking Hidan and Deidara sat.
"Did you guys notice Ryku acting weird?" I asked, watching Konan as she stared at the ground.
"She saw you and Mimiko kissing and she ran through the hide out and pushed Hidan into the wall," Konan muttered as she sat down. I stared at her, wishing I had tortured Mimiko for causing so much pain to my precious Ryku. I looked down at the ground as I sat down in the spot next to Hidan who was staring at the wall.
"I don't know what to do anymore," I muttered before looking at the three that sat with me, Deidara looked like he had just seen a ghost while Hidan was deep in thought.
"Should we go after her?" Hidan said and I looked over at him, for once I didn't want to hit the bastard over the head for saying something stupid but then I sighed realizing; she would rather die than be caught with me. I rested my head in my hands as a small yawn escaped my lips.
"I think I'll go wash up and you two can decide what we do because I really stink and I need some time to think," I chuckled and Hidan looked over at me with a smirk and nodded.
"For once you don't smell like fish," He snickered and I glared at him before getting up and stretching, glancing over at Deidara who seemed to be staring at the wall. I shrugged and walked into the room I shared with Itachi and walked into the bathroom and shut the door, stripping down and jumping into the shower, letting the water run down my body and wash the blood away. I quickly washed my body before getting out and drying myself as quickly as I could and put n a pair of clean clothes and a spare, clean, cloak. I walked out into the lounge to see Hidan, Deidara and Konan huddled in a circle, whispering about things. I sighed and moved over, joining them.
"Alright then, so whats the plan?" I asked and Konan looked at me with a warm smile, "I'll go talk to Ryku first before we take any action, I think if she knows the truth everything will work out in the end," Konan smiled and I nodded at that.
"Sounds good," I chuckled, and looked over at Deidara who was staring at the ground, Hidan was gently patting his back with a look of sympathy in his eyes, I sighed and knew I would have to let Deidara have his moment with Ryku before I did anything.
"Deidara, after Konan speaks to her, you and Hidan can go before I do. I guarantee it would be better that way," I muttered causing Deidara to look up smiling brightly.
"Lets go," I smiled and stood up, rushing out of the hide out, the other three tight on my tail.