Chapter 2.

I walked into the hide out with the guys at my side, except Hidan. He was still knocked out. We walked into a living room and Kisame threw Hidan onto the laps of the other guys sitting down before walking out of the room. I stared at Hidan's body for a moment before rushing after Kisame. I definitely didn't want to be left alone with these guys
"Where are we going Kisa?" I asked, jumping up and down, he looked over at me and smiled, revealing his gorgeously sharp teeth that I use to love running my tongue along.
"To the leader of course," He said, knocking on a door. A 'come in' floated out and I smiled and opened the door, walking in keeping myself in front of Kisa. Time to have some fun. I swayed my hips in the way he use to always like, I could feel his stare burning my body.
"And who might you be?" A orange guy with piercings covering his face said, I grinned at him and waved.
"I'm Ryku Kasumi, a protector of Mimiko Chio, one of the last mermaids alive, and this little birdy is Nala but I'm sure you already know that," I said, which caused the leader to raise his eyebrow.
"I'm Pein, nice to meet you," He said, shifting in his seat and leaning forward, examining me.
"What can you do?" He questioned, I looked at Kisa with a smile.
"Well, I'm as good as Kisa!" I yelled and Kisa sighed behind me, finally snapping out of his trance.
"She's right," Kisa said and Pein looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Yous know each other?" He asked and I nodded, leaning on the desk slightly, myself.
"We use to be lovers," I said, in a sing song voice before changing it to normal.
"We also use to train all the time with each other before he left me the Akatsuki," I said, looking at Kisa who sighed and looked away, a look of pain and regret in his eyes.
"Okay well, then I guess you will be paired with Kisame and Itachi," He said, looking away for a second.
"Kisame, introduce her to the others while I sort everything else out," Pein said, dismissing us. I ran out and into the room, earning stares. I stood there, and glared at Hidan, not blinking for the whole 5 minutes that it took Kisa to get here.
"Guys this is Ryku Kasumi, she is a protector of mermaids, or well of the last mermaid, and she is also my ex lover," Kisa said, glaring at Hidan who smiled proudly, I sighed and looked at Nala. She laughed a bird like laugh and flew at Hidan, making him scream and run out of the room. Kisa stared after him for a second.
"Anyways, guy introduce yourselves," He said and I looked at the guys.
"My names Deidara, un!" The blonde guy said, I looked at him for a moment.
"Can I plat your hair?" I asked, smiling at him, his smile faded into a frown. I heard a laugh come from one of the members before they shut their lips.
"Sasori," Said the one who laughed, I examined him closely, red hair, brown eyes, puppet, pretty cute.
"TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!" A guy with a mask yelled, I stared at him for a second.
"HI TOBI IS A GOOD BOY, I'M RYKU," I yelled back and he grinned, pulling me into a tight hug. I gasped but slowly put my arms around him, gently patting his back.
"Konan," A girl said, she had light purple hair- almost blue, and had a labret, she was beautiful.
"Hi pretty lady," I said, smiling and she smiled back a me.
"Well," I said out loud, "I now know Konan, Hidan, Deidara, Kakuzu, Itachi, Sasori, Tobi uhmm... Kisame and Pein, who's left?" I asked, looking around before my eyes fell upon a shadow, a man stepped out. He was half black and half white.
"Zetsu," He said, and I stared at him before examining his body - Venus fly trap.
"I can tell me and you are going to be best friends," I smiled at him and he sighed, obviously holding something back.
"No Zetsu, you can not eat her," Konan sighed, I laughed and skipped over to Zetsu, kissing his cheek.
"He can eat me any day," I winked, causing Kisa to pull me away while glaring at Zetsu. I stared at him for a second before smiling at Konan just as Pein walked in.
"Ryku you will be staying in the same room as Sasori and Deidara seeing as Sasori doesn't sleep so you can use his bed. I'd rather not have you sleep on the couch instead just in case a certain someone tries to attack you," He said hinting at Zetsu, but I wasn't worried about him.
"I'm more worried about Hidan, I'm pretty sure he's out for me seeing as what I've done to him," I said thoughtfully before looking at blondie and puppet.
"Lets go, shall we?" I asked, pulling away from Kisa and following the two. They started arguing about art as we reached their room. I sighed and looked at the beds.
"Which one is yours Sasori?" I questioned and he looked at me for a second before pointing to a bed with black and red sheets, obviously made of silk. I grinned and pulled my jeans of and loosened my long sleeve before climbing in. Deidara's eyes stayed glued to me for a second before he went to his bed and started playing with clay. Sasori went to a desk in the room and sat down. I sighed and shut my eyes, cuddling into the pillow.
"Sasori?" I questioned and heard him 'mhm'.
"Can you lay in bed with me until I fall asleep?" I asked and heard a sigh before he walked over. He undid his cloak and vanished into the bathroom before walking out in sweats and a baggy top. I smiled and moved over, leaving enough space for him to join me. He slid under the covers and I immediately snuggled into his chest.
"Night Dei-Dei, night Ri," I mumbled and got a goodnight back from both of them. Sasori gently ran his fingers through my hair and I felt myself losing consciousness straight away.