Chapter 6

*Two Years Earlier*

"Baby Boy I'm so so sorry." Jackson continued to pace the room in front of me running his hands through his hair.

"Hey it's ok. You didn't do it on purpose." I smiled over at him. "Come here." I reached my arms out for him as he walked over to the bed.

"I'm still sorry." He replied as I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's not your fault quit blaming yourself." I replied kissing his soft pink plump lips. His hands cupped my cheeks and his lips moved in sync with mine. 
Slowly he pulled away and his eyes sparkled as his beautiful smile caused his adorable dimples to show once again.

"So in good news your leg isn't broken it's just severely sprained. You need I ice it and stay off of it for the day and use the crutches we're going to provide you."  The doctor spoke walking back in the room I had been stored away in for the past hour.

"Oh believe me he's staying off of it." Jackson spoke up from the seat he had found in the corner.

"We're gonna put a brace on there and then you two can be on your way." The doctor smiled and grabbed the brace he had sat on the counter top and began putting it on my sprained ankle.
I couldn't stop the small whimpers from coming out as he did so.
I was thankful when he stopped, even if it was just a sprain it still hurt like hell and I wasn't liking the way he was man handling it.
After a few more minutes Jackson and I where finally free to leave the hospital. Against my wishes I was pushed out in a wheelchair and then I was helped into the car.

When we got to the house Jackson insisted on carrying me inside. I rested my head against his shoulder as I felt his strong arms underneath my fragile body.

"I can walk you know." I mumbled against his neck the smell of axe body spray going up my nose. It smelled perfect and sent shivers down my spine. Th  last time I had smelled it so strong was a special evening for the two of us.

"My baby boy is not walking while he's hurt." Jackson replied walking me up to our shared room.

"You're to good to me." I mumbled as I snuggled into him.

"I only want what's best for my baby." After we got upstairs he gently laid me in bed and laid beside me pulling me into him.

"Hey Jackson?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes baby boy?" He replied smiling and rubbing his hand along the edge of my cheek.

"Your not gonna leave are you?" I asked a little quietly and shyly.

"Of course not baby what in the hell made you think such a thing?" He asked pulling me tighter into his chest.

"I don't know I just needed reminded I guess." I looked down feeling bad for asking. All this time he has been nothing but good to me I had no right to question him at all.

"I'm not going anywhere baby I promise." He replied putting his hand under my chin making me look up at him so could attach his lips to mine. "Your mine and mine only. I don't want anyone else around."

His words caused the biggest smile to come across my face that had ever been there.

"I'm gonna get you some clothes to change into ok baby." Jackson said moving from our bed causing it to become cold.

After a few minutes Jackson came back with a sweater and a pair of sweatpants and helped me put them on.

"You know I can still function. It's just a sprained ankle." I giggled lightly as Jackson continued taking care of me as if I was so sick I couldn't do anything on my own.

"I don't care." He replied. "I want to take care of my baby."  Jackson put my sweater on me and kissed my nose before laying back down beside me. "Just as beautiful as the first time I saw you." 

* 2 Days Later *

"Anything in particular you want baby?" Jackson asked as he walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"No I don't think so." I replied moving over to the couch. I knew he'd get upset at me for moving without his help but I was sick of staying in our room constantly, although having him in there with me made up for it. 

"Ok baby." He replied as he began to work on making us breakfast.

After a little bit of time there was knock on the door. It was hard and fast, almost as if they wanted to break our door down.

"Calm down I'm coming." Jackson spoke with a voice that had some annoyance in it as he walked to the door. 

"We have to go now." Someone said as the second the door opened. They basically came storming into our apartment when he opened the door.

"Wait slow down what are you talking about?" Jackson asked one of  the men that had came in our apartment. He seemed to have known them pretty closely especially since he allowed them to stay in with out any objection.

"We have to go they know about us."

"Who knows about us?" Jackson asked  confused.

"The police. They know and they're on their way." The man replied practically yelling.
The second the words came out Jackson almost seemed to be in a panic. He ran upstairs and came right back down holding two duffle bags.

"Luke baby we have to go." Jackson said walking over to the couch.

"Where are we going?" I asked standing keeping my balance on one foot.

"Away baby. We have to go away for awhile." He replied. "Do you think you can make it downstairs to the car on your own?" He asked picking up a few more things.

"Yeah I think so." I smiled and grabbed crutches and began my long journey down the stairs.

After what seemed like forever I got to the bottom of the stairs and took a rest leaning against the wall. I had my eyes closed and my head was rested against the wall when suddenly I heard police sirens.
I opened my eyes and looked to the end of the street and saw lights flashing upon cars as they where speeding down   the road.

"We have to go now." One of the men yelled as he took off rubbing past me towards the car Jackson was at.  Quickly the other one came down the steps and as he turned the corner he hit my crutch pulling it out from under me making me loose my balance. I fell to the ground and called out for Jackson as I did. My leg suddenly hurt more than before and I couldn't stand again. I called out once more for Jackson and looked up to be met with him looking from me to the cars that where coming down the road. One of the men he was with said something and suddenly he was getting in the car.

"Please! Please! Help Me!" I screamed as tears began to fall harder and faster.  "Don't Leave Me!" I screamed again. "YOU PROMISED!" 

I watched as Jackson began driving away a few police cars followed them while the rest stopped where I was. Before I knew it I was being pinned and cuffed by police officers while guns where being pointed at me.
Tears fell harder and faster both from the betrayal of the person I loved the most and fear of what was going on.
Police officers where reading me my rights as I was put into a police car.

My heart was beating faster and tears where falling harder and faster. I couldn't even find the ability to speak I wanted to. I wanted to ask why I was being arrested and what was going on but I couldn't say anything.

Before I knew it I was being put in a holding cell along with a couple other guys. They all where covered in tattoos and leather while I was just wearing the red sweater Jackson loved and a pair of sweatpants.
I just went to the corner and curled up in a ball. What was going to happen to me now? Why was I arrested? Why did he leave? I had so many questions but no answers. Tears began to fall faster as I sat in the corner frightened both of the men and what was going to happen next.