Chapter 16

"You know there's a plus to you getting to stay up here with me." I laughed as I worked on setting up the second bed in my room for Ashton.

"What's that?" He asked sitting on my bed watching me.

"My grandparents can't come up the steps so we don't really have any chance of getting caught." I replied smiling over at him.

"Really?" He asked. I'm not sure if it was just me but it actually sounded like there was excitement in his voice from me telling him that.

"Really. That's why I get to stay up here. They said I get my own privacy because neither one of them can do stairs. This used to be their room but then then they had to change it to the guest room and make the old guest room their room." I replied as I finished up his bed.

"I mean I feel bad for them but I'm glad they can't come up here at the same time." Ashton replied his voice a little quieter.

"Me too." I replied giving him a smile. "Ok your bed I set up." I replied looking down at what I had done.

"Thanks Luke." Ashton smiled walking over sitting on his bed.

"You're welcome." I replied giving him a smile.

"What?" Ashton laughed looking up at me.

"Nothing I'm just really excited and happy your staying here." I replied blushing a little.

"Me too." Ashton replied smiling back at me. "It's gonna be a lot of fun.

"Goodnight boys." My grandmother yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Goodnight." Ashton an I both yelled in sync.

"We're not really going to bed are we?" Ashton asked sitting up more.

"nah they just go to bed really early." I laughed turning on the lamp beside my bed.

"That's good." Ashton replied quietly.

"Yeah I guess so." I laughed. "Sometimes it gets boring but I also enjoy it."

I was looking through my drawing book for a blank page when I let the bed dip down beside me.

"Hey Luke?" Ashton said quietly.

"yeah?" I asked looking over at him.

"You said we could do anything. right?"
Ashton said quietly sitting pretty close to me.

"Yeah... why?" I asked a little confused by what he was wanting. My heart was beginning to beat a little faster due to how close he was.

"I've decided what I want to do." He replied some how managing to get closer.

"W-what's that?" I asked my heart beat was becoming even more noticeable.

"This." Ashton said before kissing me slowly.
Quickly I moved my book off my lap and faces him more so I could kiss him back. His hands went to my hips like mine did his usually. The kiss managed to keep getting stronger and heated completely different from anything we had ever done before.
After a few minutes Ashton slowly pulled away and but his lip looking at me occasionally glancing from my eyes to my lips.

"Here let's do this as just a safety precaution." I whispered before turning some music on my phone.
"If it's super quiet they may get suspicious." I said before leaning in kissing Ashton again just like we had been a few moments before, but this time I made sure to be more in control than he was.
As we sat there in the midst of our make out session Ashton's hand went underneath my shirt causing a shiver to course through my body.

"L-Luke." Ashton stuttered lightly pulling away from me.

"Yes baby?" I whispered keeping my hands on his thighs.

"Will-will  you take this off." He mumbled pulling on my shirt.

"You sure? If you change your mind about doing anything you can say." I said gently rubbing his cheek.

"I'm sure." Ashton said immediately relaxing from my touch.
I smiled and sat up a little pulling my shirt off.
I began kissing him again as his hands roamed my chest. Chills went over my body as his hands continues to roam. My hands slowly inched there way under Ashton's shirt causing him to jump a little bit.

"Hey you ok?" I asked a little worried the way he jumped concerned me.

"Yeah I'm fine." Ashton said quietly pulling away from me.

"Ashton wait please talk to me something's wrong." I sat up looking over at him.

"It's it's nothing." He replied his stutter getting a little worse.

" I love you to death Ashton but you are a horrible liar." I reached out and pulled him back to me.  "Baby please talk to me."

"It's more a show than a talk." Ashton replied quietly.

"Ok then show me." I replied lightly running my hand over his cheek trying to help him relax just a little. 
After a minute of doing some breathing Ashton began to pull his t-shirt off.  When I looked him over I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Ashton who did that too you?"  I asked  my heart aching from the sight in front of me.
"It. It doesn't matter." Ashton replied.

"No don't even start talking like that. It matters Ashton. You don't deserve to be hurt like that. Who hurts you?" I asked my eyes gazing over the bruise that covered part of Ashton's stomach.

"M-my dad. He's done it all my life. He says I'm so different and I need to be kept in my place. I'm not important so I should be treated the way I deserve." Ashton replied quietly tears beginning to form in the corners of his eyes.

"Ashton that's not true." I rubbed my hand along his cheek. "You're extremely important and beautiful. You're perfect the way you are and if that asshole can't see it then I'll see it and I'll prove it to you." I replied kissing him gently.

"I'm not though Luke he's right." Ashton replied tears falling down his cheeks.
My heart ached and broke from the sound in his voice and the way his tears falling faster.

"Baby that is not true you are incredibly important and special." I replied wiping his tears away.

"It hurts Luke knowing that he hates me, and it's all because of the way that I am." Ashton replied crying.

"Baby." I put my hand under his chin to look up at me. "I know it hurts but he sucks, because you are amazing and I love you so much. I will spend forever proving to you that you're amazing if I have to." I replied kissing him slowly.
Ashton began to relax under my touch, his hands wrapping around my neck.

"You're amazing." Ashton said quietly.

"No baby you are." I replied kissing him again letting my hands run down his sides.
After a few minutes of kissing him I laid there and held him close to me.

"I love you Ashton." I said gently rubbing shapes on his back.

"I love you too Luke." He replied wrapping his arms around me snuggling into me.

"We're going to figure out a way that he can never touch you again I promise."