Chapter 10

"Thank you so much for helping me set up today Luke. I still wouldn't be done if it wasn't for you." Ashton said as we walked out to the truck.

"It was fun, besides i got to hang out with you and I got out of having to work at the farm. " I replied causing Ashton to laugh.

"Ah come on working at a farm isn't all that bad." Ashton laughed.

"It is when you've spent your entire life living in Manhattan." I replied laughing.

"Good to know." Ashton replied laughing even harder.
As we stood there laughing my phone began to go off in my back pocket

"You gonna get that?" Ashton laughed.

"eh it's probably just the old man telling me to hurry up." I laughed.

"Yeah I was thinking my parents are probably gonna start looking for me soon." Ashton replied shrugging a little. "I should probably head back before they come looking."

"Want a ride home?" I asked giving him a smile.

"Nah I'll just walk i'm just down the street." Ashton laughed a little.

"Ok, be careful alright, and I'll see you tomorrow." I gave Ashton a hug and he began walking home while I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to see who contacted me.

Alec: Hey what are you up to ?

Me: Hey long time no talk what's up?

Alec: I was wondering if we could hang?

Me: you know I'm not in the city anymore right now right?

Alec: I know kid I know. So what do you say?

Me: sure it would do me some good to see someone I actually know 

Alec: good I'll see you in a couple hours

Me: when you pull up near the house no headlights k?

Alec: You mean like old times?

Me: Yes

After I got my text from Alec I got in the truck and began my drive home. I hadn't seen Alec since I left. I was kind of excited to see him honestly. When I got back to the house I was surprised to see all the lights except the porch light off.
I parked the truck in the garage and walked to the porch to find a note on the door :

'Luke,
    There's been a small family emergency that your grandfather and I had to go to. We had noticed how you've been staying out of trouble so we decided we could trust you to stay and take care of the place while we're gone the next couple days.  Anne that lives down the road will make you something for dinner every day we're gone but besides that you have to fend for yourself. I love you and please stay safe.
       Love
            Grandma '

I don't know why but I got really excited about them being gone. Not just because it meant Alec could come inside but maybe I could talk Ashton into coming over and we could hang out.
Quickly I ran upstairs and changed into my black ripped jeans and my AC/DC t-shirt Alec had gotten me when we hung out a couple months ago.

Me: Hey what would you think about hanging out tomorrow? Just us.

Ashton: where at?

Me: Here at the farm the fam had to leave so it will be just me

Ashton: sounds fun I'll be there

Me: great can't wait

After I sent my text to Ashton I heard a car pulling up outside and when I looked there where no headlights on.

"Alec." I practically yelled as I began running down the steps to meet him.

"Lucas it's good to see you." Alec said as he put his arm over my shoulder as we walked back inside.

"It's good to see you too." I replied closing the door behind us as he collapsed back onto the couch.

"Goes Daniel?" I asked walking over to the other side of the couch.

"Stiff like usual but I love him." Alec laughed laying looking at the ceiling.

"Things must not be all great if your calling me." I replied smacking his leg so he'd move it so I could sit.

"He's just gone all day and then tired when he gets home. It's like the lust left when we got hitched." Alec replied still staring up at the ceiling.

"How long has it been?" I asked opening his bag looking or the one thing I knew he wanted right now.

"Since the last time I saw you." He replied sitting up looking at me. "what about you?"

"Same." I replied pulling out the little bag and some matches.

"what no boys around here?" He laughed reaching for the things in my hands.

"there's one but it's a slow process." I replied handing him the things.

"How come?" He asked reaching down in his bag for one more item.

"Preachers son." I replied laughing just a little. All of this out loud probably sounded pretty dumb.

"You sure know how to pick 'em kid." Alec laughed as he began to roll up a joint.

"Hey don't forget I picked you to." I laughed as he lit a match.

"Exactly." He replied as he put the joint between his pink plump lips.
I just rolled my eyes and took in the smell that had began to take over the room from the joint he had.
With in just a few minutes he began to close the gap between us as he put the joint between my lips.

"Your eyes are still just as beautiful." Alec whispered his high beginning to take over his body.
I couldn't help but let out a small giggle as I felt the tingling sensation spreading in my body.

"I've missed you Luke." He whispered once more this time I was able to feel his breath against my lips.

"I've missed you to Alec." I replied my breath hitching due to how close he was. Sure Alec and I had been together several times but each time I got a strange feeling before and I got nervous every time. 
To help get rid of the feeling I took another big puff of the joint that Alec and I had been trading off.

"Baby boy." Alec spoke his voice beginning to lower and his eyes turning  dark.
I didn't even have to ask him what he wanted I just leaned forward and closed the gap between us. It had been so long since I felt his lips against mine, but this time it was different I didn't find the same feeling from it as I had in the past. This time it made me feel as if I was doing something wrong, but I knew that I was in to deep to be turning back now as I felt Alec's hands begin to explore my smaller body.
The kiss began to get harder and tougher as I was pushed backwards onto the couch. The entire time all I could think of was I was doing something wrong.
As Alec stopped to take a breath I took the joint in my mouth and deeply inhaled in hopes it would make this feeling go away.
As soon as I let the air back out I instantly felt better. To much of a high to give a damn about anything else.