Chapter 11

My head began to pound as my eyes flickered open to the sound of someone knocking on the door.
I groaned as I stood and stumbled my way to the front door.

"Hello?" I mumbled out squinting my eyes from the bright sun.

"Good morning Luke." Ashton said in his chipper voice.

"Morning Ash." I mumbled opening the door the rest of the way so he could come inside.

" er... um... Luke?" Ashton said stuttering a little.

"Yeah?" I asked managing to start up the stairs.

"You um are um in your boxers still." Ashton spoke quietly as we walked into my room.
I looked down to notice that I was only in my boxers. I didn't have a short or pants. Just my boxers.

"Oh um yeah sorry I was still asleep." I laughed lightly and ran my hand through my hair trying to get my head to clear up a little so I could function properly.

"Er um it's ok." Ashton said from my bed. He was sitting there watching me. He was trying not to make it known but I could tell he was.
I couldn't help but smirk just a little bit. As I walked over to my dresser and began to look for some clothes.

"So um.. what did you do last night?" Ashton asked trying to focus on something else.

"Oh well a friend from the city came to visit but went home early this morning." I replied pulling on a pair of sweatpants.

"Oh. That's nice. Did you have fun?" He asked smiling at me as I walked over to sit on my bed.

"Yeah it was." I replied sitting down beside him.

"what did you guys do?" Ashton asked again not knowing what exactly he was getting into.

"Well just some things we used to do." I replied.

"Like what?" Ashton asked prying into it more. " I only ask because I can tell how much you hate this place and every time we hang out you so what I want and I just thought maybe I could do something you wanted. Like what you did last night."

Even though Ashton's words were completely of innocence due not knowing the events of last night I couldn't help, but bite my lip going into thought of it.

"You wouldn't want to." I replied trying to shake the thoughts out of my head.

"I wouldn't be so sure I like trying new things." Ashton replied shrugging.

"This I'm pretty sure of." I laughed a little nervously.

"Ah come on Luke. I wanna know." He whined.

"Ashton you don't." I replied standing up.

"Yeah I do." He replied.
I just ran my hands through my hair as I began to think Of different ways this would go. I could lie to him but some strange part deep inside of me felt like if I lied he would know.
Just as I was about ready to speak Ashton began to pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Umm.. Alec texted you." He said quietly handing my phone.

"Oh." I replied quietly taking it from him.
Quickly I looked at my phone to see what it said so maybe I could come out of this without hurting Ashton.

Alec: Thanks for last night baby boy I really needed it. Always know I can count on you when I need that extra high 😉

"Ash." I put my phone down not in the mood to talk to Alec right now.

"I guess maybe it was a good thing yesterday I didn't say yes." Ashton said quietly.

"Ash no please it's not like that. Please let me explain."