Chapter 9

"Well I'm trying to make sure all the sm costumes are together." Ashton replied laughing a little looking at all the clothes that where on his lap.

"Ok want some help?" I asked pulling the box a little closer to me.

"Um yeah but I want to do something first." Ashton said before he started moving some stuff off his lap.

"Ok." I began to get up but he grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Oh I thought we were getting up." I laughed looking over at him.

"nope." Ashton replied.

"Ok then what are we" I was cut off by Ashton's lips being pressed against mine. The kiss was long and passionate, definitely different from the one last night.
Slowly Ashton pulled away and I was left speechless. Sure I really wanted it to happen again but I honestly didn't expect it would.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." Ashton blushed looking down.

"I never said you shouldn't have. I just wasn't expecting it that's all." I replied putting my hand under his chin making him look at me.

"I just.. last night I wasn't expecting it to my mind panicked a little but then once I got home I couldn't stop thinking about it, I missed it and wanted to do it again." Ashton replied biting his lip.
I just smiled and kissed him again lovingly and passionately.

"You're so cute." I whispered as I slowly pulled away.
Ashton blushed and smiled at my words. There was a perfect comfortable silence between us.

"Hey Luke?" Ashton said finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah Ash?" I smiled looking over at him.
He looked a little nervous while he played with the fabric of a shirt on his lap.

"A-Are we like a thing?" He began to stutter. "O-Or was that it?"

"Well um I don't know." I replied. "What do you want?" I asked already knowing my answer.

"I-i don't know." Ashton stuttered. " I mean I kind of want to do that again but my dad would kill me."

"Well what if for now we stay friends and you can kiss me anytime if you want, and if you decide to be more than friends then we'll go from there." I replied quietly.

"You sure?" Ashton said quietly and nervously.

"Of course ash." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Luke." Ashton wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around him in return, liking the feeling of his body against mine.

"Of course ash." I smiled at him as he slowly pulled away.

"We Better get to work." Ashton laughed.

"Probably better." I replied laughing as we began going through the costumes.
After a while Ashton turned on some music for us to listen to.

'I like that you're broken
Broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool
I like that you're lonely
Lonely like me
I could be lonely with you
I met you late night, at a party
Some trust fund baby's Brooklyn loft
By the bathroom, you said let's talk
But my confidence is wearing off '
The music echoed through the speakers of the song playing as we worked.

Occasionally Ashton would sing along but the second I started to listen he'd stop.

"Ashton you have an amazing voice you shouldn't have to hide it." I spoke as I walked towards him to give him the drill.

"Thanks I guess." Ashton replied blushing. "I just don't like other people hearing me I suppose."

"I don't know why not your amazing." I smiled handing him the drill.