•{2}•

I woke up from my alarm.

School will start today...

I sat up onto my bed pressing the dismiss button. I look next to me seeing Amy slowly waking up. I take my phone and look through the notifications. I see a chat from Tae and I click on it.

[1:00AM] Tae:
Are you still awake?

[1:05AM]
Oh wait nvm school starts tomorrow aka today

Oh well

I'm missing you already!

I chuckle at his messages and thought of something I could send back. "Tae again?" I hear a sleepy voice saying behind me. "Yup." I answer and typed my message

[6:04AM] You:
Missed you too

I already hate school again

I put my phone down and got up to walk to my closet. I take my school uniform and walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I take the shower I put on my school uniform and do my hair. I walk out of the bathroom seeing Amy on my phone, having a weird expression on her face. "What are you doing?" I ask her "What will that guy mean with 'You will like it tho.'?" She looks up at me while asking. "I don't know. Did he say that?" I walk over to her and take my phone to see his message.

[6:18AM] Tae:
You will like it tho ;)

"Uh.. I don't know why I would like school?" I shake my head

[6:20AM] You:
Nope

I won't

I put my phone down and walk downstairs with Amy. I notice our school uniforms. "These skirts are short as fuck." I say as I walked into the kitchen. "I know." Amy replies.

This is the first year with an school uniform so it feels weird.

I take two bowls, some cereal and milk. I give it to Amy first and put the milk and cereal in my bowl after she gave it back to me. I take a spoon for her and take one for myself too.

After we ate our breakfast we go upstairs. I take my stuff and put it in my bag. "Omo! You have a Bts bagpin!" I hear a happy Amy shouting behind me. "Selfmade!" I smiled at her "Can you make me one too?!" She asked. I walk to my desk and open the little box on it to take an bagpin for Amy out of it. I walk to her and pinned it onto her jacket. "There you go!" I take my phone and put it into my bag. I walk downstairs and on my shoes. After a few minutes I see a jumping Amy coming downstairs "I pinned the pin onto my bag!" She showed me with an smile. "I see" I laughed. She puts on her shoes and after that we walked outside to the small bus station on the corner of the street. As we waited for the bus patiently we listened to bts music.

After half an hour in the bus we finally arrive and walk inside the school. "Yah! We're too early!" Amy says. "But if we can choose our own places we can sit in the back!" I look at her. "Ah.. Right!" She says and we go the classroom. When we walked inside we noticed the paper with the classmap on it on the teacher's desk. "I don't think we can choose our own place.." Amy sighs. We look at the map and luckily we're next to each other! "I'm in front of the teacher! Literally! There are only 2 tables between us! And that's mine and the teacher desk!" I yell. "Welp I'm next to you! That makes it a bit better!" Amy says. "Yup." I smile as I sat down on my place.

After a few minutes the rest of the class walked inside and sat down onto their places after them an really old man. I look at Amy with big eyes and she looks back "goodluck girl." She whispers.

He claps his hands as he starts talking "Welcome in this new school year. You guys won't have me as your teacher but the new teacher. He only had to do something with his hair or something so he will be here soon." He says and walks away.

After a few minutes the door opens and closes after a second. I don't look up. I just look at my phone. "Hello guys, I'm your new teacher!" I hear a happy, known voice say. I look up and my eyes widened at the realisation. He looks around but his eyes are stopping when they meet mine

Everything goes in slow motion.

His handsome face.
His beautiful eyes.
His beautiful lips.
His perfect hair.
His cute nose.

Kim Taehyung.

Everything comes back as his eyes goes away from mine. I blink a few times and look at Amy who has the same reaction as me. Both our jaw fell open. "We promised." She whispered.

»Flashback«
"If we ever meet bts in person we won't freak out, promise?" I hold up my pinkie to Amy. "I promise!" We lock our little fingers "pinkie promise!" I smiled and let go of her pinkie after a few seconds.

»END OF FLASHBACK«

I just nod my head.
"So I gave you guys places so I will learn your names better." He gives a cute gummy smile and I squeal a bit too hard about it. "I'm sorry!" I say and look down to my desk. "It's fine mrs. [Y/N]." He says. My eyes widened when he says my name and I look up to meet with his eyes and his gummy smile again. I just smile back noticing my cheeks getting warmer and warmer within the second. "If you guys have questions for me you can ask now." He smiled while he asked the class. A girl I don't know holds up her hand. "How old are you?" She asks. The answer pops up into your head. '21'. "I'm 21." He answers. Thom, your classmate you know, raises his hand "Where are you from?" He asks. "I'm from South-Korea!" Mr. Kim smiles.

A few questions later Emma, the 'populair' girl, raises her hand. "Are you single?" She asks with a small smirk on her face and bit her lip after. "Whore." I mumble. Mr. Kim started to laugh "Mrs [Y/N] you shouldn't use those words." He looks at me. My eyes widened "I'm sorry Ta-" I slap my hand over my mouth "Mr. Kim!" I say and he turns back to Emma. "I'm still single." He answers her question. She smirks again and then looked down onto her lap. "Aish, don't use your phone in this classroom." Mr. Kim says and Emma looks up as he walks to her. He snatched her phone out of her hands. "Hey!" She yells as he walked back to his desk and she ran after him. "Give it back." She says as she tried to take it back. "No no no. You're not allowed to use your phone. You can get it back when break starts. Now sit down." I started to laugh really hard and after a few seconds Amy gets it and starts to laugh too. "Ugh, what's so funny?" Emma says as she sat down "SHIET DOWN! SHIET DOWN!" I say while laughing and Amy and I started to laugh harder.
Mr. Kim looks at us with a wide smile. "Hey! stop it!" He says and we started to laugh harder. "What the hell is happening?" Emma says. "Just an inside joke." He answered her still looking at Amy and me while we were laughing.

After a few minutes we stopped laughing and decided not to look at each other the teacher still answered a few questions. I listened to the questions and then felt a tap on my shoulder. "I think that was too obvious..." I hear Amy whispering as I turned my head. I nod "Yup. We have to act like we don't know anything of it." I said and she nods at me.