•{52}•

It hurts.
My stomach hurts.
This baby is really excited all the time, pushing its hand and feet against the sides.
But now it's like a wave of pain is coming over me.
I put my hands over my belly and closed my eyes, trying to stay calm since Taehyung isn't at home. The pain slowly fades as I took deep breaths. When it was completely gone I grabbed my phone. I dialed Taehyungs number and called him. I brought the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up. After a few seconds he did, right at the moment a new wave of pain came over me. "Hey baby" Taehyung. "Tae... Please come home..." I cramped and groaned softly in pain. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. I could hear him grabbing his keys already. "I think the baby is coming.. My water broke.." I said softly, almost whispering. "Oh my god- okay. I'm on my way. Stay calm, okay?" Taehyung said. "Guys I gotta go!!" He yelled and started to run. "Babe please be quick..." I closed my eyes tightly. "Yeah I'll be home soon. Just stay on the phone and try to collect a few important things to take to the hospital." Taehyung said. "A-alright..." I looked around but I couldn't really think properly since the pain was really bad. It slowly started to fade away again. I immediately got up and went to grab the bag we had made ready earlier for the baby. "Ah- fuck..." I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the next contraction coming. "Are you alright?" I heard Taehyung on the phone. "Y-yeah..." I breathed out. "I'll be home in a few minutes, stay calm. It'll be alright." He said. "Please hurry..." I said and slowly went to walk around. "Why is it so painful?" I said to myself. "I got the bag for the baby... Do I need anything else...?" I asked quietly. "Your own stuff." Taehyung said. "Do you remember what you wanted to take with you when we talked about it?" He asked. "N-no... I can't remember..." I said. "Phone." He said. "I have it in my hands... I'll put it in my pocket when you're home..." I said. "Your charger." He said. I walked over to our bedroom and got it. "Put it in your bag." Taehyung said. "Okay.." I said softly and put it into my bag. "What now?" I asked. I finally felt the pain fading away again. "I'm home. Go lay down. I'll pack your stuff." He said and I heard him running inside at the same moment he ended the call. "Baby?!" He yelled as he ran upstairs. "Bedroom." I said loudly. He walked into the bedroom. "Lay down. I'll get your stuff." He said and grabbed a pair of clothes and put it in my bag. I laid down onto the bed and tried to relax. After a few minutes he had packed the 'most important' stuff of us and he ran downstairs with the bag to put it into the car. He also took the baby's bag and brought it to the car before he ran inside again. He lifted me up. "Babe I can walk by myself.." I said. "I know." He said as he walked downstairs and brought me to the car. He put me down on the passenger seat. He got into the car on the other side. I put my seatbelt on. Taehyung started the engine and immediately made his way to the hospital. When he parked the car I got out. Taehyung grabbed the bags and I was already making my way inside. We walked over to the reception and checked in. "The doctor will come here immediately." The woman said. "Okay thank you." I said. We walked over to the chairs and sat down. A minute later the doctor walked into the room. "Follow me." He said. I slowly got up and walked after him. Taehyung was holding onto my arm, trying to give me some support.

Once I was in the hospital bed ready to give birth I just had to wait. I was having a lot of contractions. Taehyung looked at me. "It's finally going to happen." He said and smiled a bit. I smiled back and reached out of his hand. "It better goes fast because I want it out of me." I sighed softly. "I know baby." Taehyung smiled and kissed my hand softly. "You're doing great so far." He said. I smiled at him.

Around half an hour later it could finally start. A few hours passed. And finally I could have my baby in my arms.
"Congratulations, it's a boy!"
The nurse smiled as she handed him over. I smiled brightly when I was finally holding him. I looked at Taehyung and felt tears rolling down my cheeks. "He's beautiful." Taehyung smiled as he teared up. "He really is." I smiled. He was still crying but he slowly stopped as I kept rocking him. "You did great honey." Taehyung kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed back. We had discussed the name for the baby a few weeks ago. Since it's a boy we will call him Tae-sung.
I was looking at him as he was sleeping on my chest. I rubbed his tiny back slowly. "He's perfect." I said softly. "He really is." Taehyung smiled and took my hand.

"Everything is perfect now."