•{51}•

A/N
I got this pretty random idea a few weeks ago about doing a face reveal but I want you guys to agree so do y'all want a face reveal or nah? Lemme know in the comments or dm!

ALSO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T POST FOR LIKE 4 WEEKS IDK WHAT GOT ME

Taehyung and I were in his car. We were going to the doctor to check on the baby. We only have a few weeks left before the baby is supposed to be here. My tummy wasn't that big. I laid my hand on it and rubbed it slowly when I feel the baby kicking. "It will be fine.." I said softly. "Hm?" Taehyung looked at me. "Ah- no.. I was talking to the baby.. It's moving a lot today.." I said. "Aw we're almost there~" Taehyung smiled. I smiled back. Soon Taehyung parked the car and I got out of the car. I grabbed my purse and closed the door. Taehyung took my hand and locked the car. I intertwined our fingers and smiled at him. He smiled back at me. We walked to the entrance and went to the desk to check in. "Mr and Mrs Kim?" The woman asked. Taehyung nodded. "Yes." He said. "Alright you can sit down the doctor will be here soon." The woman smiled politely. I smiled back and bowed a little. "Thank you." I said before I went to sit down. Taehyung sat down next to me. I looked at him. "I'm nervous.." I said softly. Taehyung smiled. "You don't have to be nervous, baby. We're going to look at our baby." He smiled and he took my hand again. He brings it to his lips and kissed it softly. I smiled. "It's going to be beautiful. Just like last time." Taehyung said. He smiled softly. I smiled back.

Soon I was laying in the chair. The woman puts the slimy substance on my stomach. It felt really cold. I looked at the monitor when it turned on. I saw the baby on the screen.

It's tiny head, it's tiny hands, it's tiny feet, everything.

I smiled brightly and felt Taehyung grabbing my hand. I looked at him. "It's already beautiful." Taehyung said softly and smiled. I smiled back. "It is." I said. I looked back at the monitor again. "Do you want to know what it's going to be?" The nurse asked. I looked at Taehyung. "Do you want to know?" I asked. He shook is head. "No." He said. "Okay me neither." I smiled a bit. "That's alright. I'll print out some pictures for you." The nurse said and got up. I looked at her as she walked to the other room.

When we walked outside I grabbed his hand. "We're going to look at the pictures together when we get home." Taehyung said. I smiled and nodded. "Okay." We walked over to his car and he unlocks it. I opened the door and got in. Taehyung started the car and drove away. "Do you want to grab some food on the way home? Then you don't have to cook." Tae said. "Sure." I smiled a bit. "Alright~" He said.

When we got home I sat down on the couch. Taehyung grabbed the pictures and I cuddled up with him. We both looked at the pictures. "What do you want it to be?" I quietly asked. "I'm happy with both of them." He smiled. I also smiled. "That's good~" I said. "What do you think what it is?" He asked. "I don't really know." I shrugged. He chuckled. "Let's eat~" He said and put the pictures down. "Ah~ I'm so happy that I can spend my free time with you~" He smiled and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. "I love you so much~" I said. "I love you too." He kissed me softly.