•{18}•

We were sitting on table to have dinner. Emma was in front of me. She sat between Namjoon and Taehyung. I was between Jimin and Jungkook. The boys talked a bit. They keep talking in English. Emma gave me a death glare this whole time. Then Jungkook started to talk Korean at Jimin. I couldn't understand it. Neither could Emma, she gave him a weird expression. Jimin started to smile widely and said something back. Taehyung's expression got a bit pissed off. Taehyung said something to Jimin and he sounded angry. I really want to know what they said now...

Probably I'll never know!

•TAEHYUNG POV•

"I understand that you like her so much!" Jungkook said to Jimin. Jimin smiled widely "But she's mine" His smile faded a bit. "Yah! Don't say that!" I say to Jimin. "Oh come on. I know you like her." Jimin asks. "No. She's my student." I take a bite of my food. Jimin and Y/n started to talk with each other and they laughed a lot. I don't even know what they are talking about.

I only feel jealousy building up.

Should I take revenge?

Jimin's arm was around Y/n when I came inside. But she told me that she's mine...
I don't know how I should take revenge...

I put my arm around Emma and I smiled at her. She smiles back at me and she sat closer to me. "Mr. Kim" She started to speak. "Please call me Taehyung, we're not in class." I say. "Okay, well.. Taehyung, can I maybe use your phone charger? Mine's home and my phone is almost dead." She smiled weirdly at me. Is she.. trying to be.. sexy? "Yeah sure, it's upstairs. You can charge your phone after dinner." I smiled. I glare at Y/n and she doesn't seem to care at all. Only the boys, except Jimin, are looking at me with a weird expression. Probably because my arm is around Emma.

After dinner I walked upstairs with Emma. I glanced behind me to look if Y/n was looking at us. She's still talking with Jimin. I sigh and walk into my room. I close the door when Emma came inside too. I gave her my charger and she plugged it into her phone. "Thank you" She smiled. She bits her lip and pushed me onto the bed. "How about we're going to have some fun?" She says and hovers above me. Before I could say no she started to kiss me roughly and she unbuckled my belt. "Stop that!" I said through the kiss and I tried to push her away so she stopped the kiss. She pulled down my pants and started to fiddle with the hem of my boxers. "Emma stop that." I say. "And why would I?" She bit her lip. And she started to rub my dick. "Ah- stop!!" I yelled. Nobody could hear me. She pulled down my boxers and started to rub harder to get me hard.

"Ugh- Emma I don't want this!"

"Why are you getting hard then huh?" She smirks. "Jesus Christ. Emma stop this nonsense!" I yell at her. "Ssh baby. Don't yell." She whispers. "I yell when I wa-" I started to yell again but she puts my dick into her mouth.

•Y/N POV•

"I'm going upstairs. Are you coming with me or will you stay with the boys?" Jimin asks. Everyone was practically helping in the kitchen, doing the dishes. I don't think they need more help. "I'll come with you" I smiled a little. We walked upstairs and every door was open except Taehyung's door.
My eyes widened when I realize that I forgot the whole plan. "I fucked it up." I sigh. I stopped walking "Mhm?" Jimin turns his head to look at me. I pointed at the door. "Oh.." Jimin says. "I'm sorry Y/n" He continued. "It's not your fault. Maybe they're not even doing anything." I hear a quiet yell from Taehyung's room. It was really muffled. I got panicked and throw open the door.
Not the best idea of the world.
I saw Emma giving Taehyung a blowjob.
I ran away into Jimin's room. "That..- I- How-" I stutter. "Taehyung doesn't even like her!" I yell. Jimin tried to calm me down but Taehyung came into the room. Luckily with pants on. "Y/n! I'm so sorry!" He tried to hug me but I slapped him right across his face. "I'm done with you." I say and I walk downstairs. "Y/n wait! I didn't mean to let that  happen! I didn't even liked it!" Taehyung tried again. I go outside and close the door with a loud sound. I started to walk home.

"Fucking idiot." I whisper to myself.

"How could I be so stupid to forget the whole plan to keep them away from each other?!"

"It is like 2 hours walking from here!"

I heard a car behind me and it drove slower when it came next to me.

"Need a drive home?"

I see Jungkook driving next to me. I smiled a bit at his cute bunny smile. He stopped driving so I could get inside of the car.

"Thank you Jungkook." I smiled a little. "Okay tell me what happened" Jungkook drove away. I was quiet. "I know you and Taehyung have a thing.." Jungkook says. "Had. We had a thing." I say. "How do you know?" I ask him.

"He told me. Don't worry, I'm the only one." He said.

Hah. Nice. How he's thinking that I'm a whore.

"Emma and I made up this stupid bet.."

I told him everything. Then it was quiet for a moment.

"I'll hear Taehyung about it. I know he doesn't like Emma so why would he let her do that?" Jungkook sighs softly. "Look, Y/n, Taehyung really likes you. And I know that you didn't have an official thing.. But please don't break up. He would do anything for you just to make you happy. Please give him a second chance.." Jungkook says when we finally came to my home. "I-I'll think about it.. Thank you for the drive home." I smiled a bit. "No problem." He smiles back. I got out of the car and waved at him. I sigh loudly and walked inside, seeing my mom crying onto the couch. There were broken vases onto the floor. "Oh my god! Mom! What happend?!" I sat down onto the couch and hugged her. "Be a bit quiet... Your dad is upstairs... He's drunk..." Mom whispers. "What happend..?" I ask. "He came home and he was really angry... I still don't know why... And then he started to throw stuff and yell at me... He kept holding up a knife... I-I tried to stop him... But- but he didn't stop... Now he's upstairs and I don't know what to do..." Mom cried out.
"Okay. I'm so done with this now. I'm fucking done with life." I got up. "No! Don't do anything!" Mom tried to stop me but I just walked upstairs. "I'll handle it. Stay there."

At this point I don't really care what will happen.

I saw my dad sitting onto their bed. He stands up and strumbled to me. He opened his arms to hug me "Y/n! You're home! Come to da-" I gave him a slap into his face. "Don't do the daddy thing. Don't even try to touch me or mom every again! I'm done with this!" He wanted to grab my arm. "Get your dirty hands off me." I slapped his hand away. "Get out of this house and come back when you're not drunk anymore! I dealed with enough bullshit today! Get out!" I yell at me. "But baby girl.." He tried. "Don't call me baby girl. I'm not 5 years old anymore!" I grab his hand tightly and pulled him downstairs. I opened the front door and pushed him outside. "Don't even try to come back again when you're drunk! Get away! I don't want to see you when you're drunk!" I yelled and pushed him onto the ground. "Y/n!" Dad yelled back. "Fuck off!" I gave him a kick in his stomach. "Get away from here." I pointed at the street. He stumbled up and walked away. What I didn't saw was Jungkook standing there with my bag in his hand. He looked at me with wide eyes. I walked to him. "Damn... You really have some guts girl." He says and gave my bag back. "I don't know where it came from. But I'm going to check on my mom. See you." I walked inside and go to my mom. "Y/n.." She started. "Don't say anything. He won't come back for the rest of the night." I hugged her tightly.

———————————-

I'm seriously in the mood to kill someone atm. Idk why I put the drunk dad in the story but I'm angry af and I can't be angry at myself even though I would want that.
Hope you liked it :)