•{44}•

A/N
50K reads... Tysm <3 Idk why I deserve it (╥ω╥')

"Y/n-sshi!" Taehyung woke me up. "Hm?" I turned around and opened my eyes to look at him. "Good morning" He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back "Good morning" I said. He pulled me up to sit. "Make ready!" He said. "What? Why? For what?" I ask. "Make sure to tie your hair back and to put on jeans! A skirt isn't really okay for it!" He said happily. "Uh- okay.. But where are we going?" I ask. "That's a surprise!" He said and left the room. I groaned and got up. I walked to the closet and took a pair of black denim shorts. I take a white top and put it on. I do my make-up and tied my hair in a ponytail. I walked out of the room and looked for Taehyung. I found him downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast for us. I back hugged him "I'm done baby" I said. "Good" Taehyung smiled. "This is for you" He pointed at a plate on the kitchen counter. "Hm.. I'd rather have you" I said and let him turn around. I kissed him happily. He kissed me back and hugged me. "Aah I love you so much~" He says. I smiled. "I love you too" I wrapped my arms around him. "By the way where are the boys?" I ask. "They're out somewhere. I don't know where" He said. "Together or in groups?" I ask. "Ah.. Namjoon and Jin went to do something together.. Hoseok and Yoongi are together and then Jimin and Jungkook too." He answered. "Oh okay" I take my plate and sat down at the table. Taehyung sat down beside me. I ate my breakfast calmly and feel Taehyung staring at me. "What is it?" I ask. "Nothing.." He says and looked down. "Tell me" I said. "It's just-... I don't want to go back without you..." He says quietly. "I know.. I don't want you to go either.. But we'll still see each other, right?" I asked. "Yes of course! I will come back as soon as I can!" He says. I smiled "Promise?" I ask. "Promise." He said.

Later on we were on our way. I looked out of the window as Taehyung was driving. The music was playing softly. When we almost got there I saw signs of a amusement park. I smiled a little. "We're almost there" Taehyung said. "Yeah I know" I chuckled and pointed at some signs. He smiled "Do you like it?" He asks. "Yes of course! I like it even more because I'm with you~" I say. He blushed a little "Don't be like that" He says. "What? It's true!" I giggled. He smiled again and parked the car. When we got in we looked around a little. There were a lot of kids running around. A group of people looked at Taehyung weirdly but they shrugged it off as if they don't recognize him. Good. I take Tae's hand and looked up at him. He smiled at me. "Let's go in there!" He said and pointed at a attraction. It was just a 'regular' ride. "Okay let's go" We walked over there. It wasn't that crowded yet so there wasn't a big line. There were two girls standing in front of us. They probably noticed Tae because when they both looked at him they immediately turned around and started to whisper to each other. Anyways, they didn't ask for anything. We got into the seats. The security closed and it started.

Later we were sat down with some food. We both started to eat. I heard some camera sounds from a distance. "Do you hear that?" I ask  "Yeah" He says. I was hiding my face behind my hand. "Just ignore it" He pulled ny hand down. "It's okay for them to know" He said and smiled a little. "Okay" I smiled back. "It's time for them to know anyways" He says. "We have a relation for months now" He said. "Yeah that's true" I looked down. "Is something wrong?" He asks. "No it's just that I'm not used to it" I smiled a little. "It'll be okay. I'll help you through it" He says and takes my hand. "Thank you" I smiled again. "I love you" He says and kissed my hand. "I love you too" I giggled.

When we were on our way home I almost fell asleep. "Are you tired?" Taehyung asks. "Yes.." I yawned. "Then go sleep" He says. "Yeah I will" I say. Just then my phone almost exploded from all the notifications. I take my phone and looked at it. "What the-" I say. "What is it?" Tae asks. "Well there are like hundreds of pictures of us from today" I say while I scrolled through them. "Aish.. I knew that would happen" He says. "Well just ignore it they probably don't even know you" He said. "They found my Twitter and Instagram" I say. "What? How?" He asks. "I don't know" I say. He sighs a little "Okay just keep ignoring it" He said. "We first have to tell them properly" He says. "Okay" I said and kept scrolling through the pictures. "The pictures are cute" I giggled. "I'll look at them when we get home" He smiled a little. "Okay" I said and put my phone down. I fell asleep really fast.