•{33}•

•Y/N POV•

I run upstairs and take my phone. I called Amy in panic but she doesn't pick up. "Fuck where is she?!" I yell at myself. I looked outside my window and saw Taehyung giving Jimin a slap in his face. I gasped and looked with big eyes at him as he walked away. I go downstairs and open the door to see a confused Jimin standing there. "Jimin?" I say. He turned at me and I saw some tears in his eyes. "Aw Jimin..." I say softly. "Don't cry..." I hugged him. He hugged me back. "Come it's cold outside" I say. I go inside and he follows me quietly. I let him sit down onto a chair at the dinner table "Do you want something to drink?" I ask. "Uh... Water please..." He says softly. I take a glass and fill it with water. I handed it over to him and he took it. I saw a tear on his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and smiled a little. Then he really broke. More tears started to roll down his cheeks as he sobbed. "Jimin.." I sat down on my knees next to him so I could look up at him. "It's going to be alright" I say. "No it's not... He will hate me forever..." He whined and lies his head on the table. "Hey come on don't be so negative. You guys are friends since 2013. It's not like a girl can destroy that, right?" I say. "Actually a girl can destroy everything..." He says softly and sighs. "He's probably anticipating about how he's going you drag you away from me and the- then we can't even be friends" He sobbed halfway through his sentence. I put my arm around him "Yeah probably but that won't stop our friendship." I pulled him up again. He pouted "So you're choosing for Taehyung...?" He looks really sad... Actually I didn't really know... But I didn't know what to say... "I don't know..." I looked down. Mom randomly walks into the kitchen. "What happened?" She asks when she saw that Jimin had been crying. I looked at Jimin. "Nothing" He says and he wipes his tears away. "I think I should go home..." He says and got up. "Thank you for the water. Bye" With that he immediately left the house. Mom looks confused at me "He didn't even drink his water" I say. "Oh well" Mom says.

Next monday I was really nervous to go to school. I sat in the bus while listening to some music. I looked at the school when the bus stopped. I step out of the bus and go inside the school. I saw a few students and teachers. I go to my classroom and waited on the hallway since I don't want to go inside. I looked down and felt someone walking past me. I looked up and see Taehyung. "Good morning miss l/n" (Your last name) Well that's weird.. He always calls me with my first name.. "Good morning mr Kim." I said softly. He goes inside and left the door open. "Get inside" I hear him talking. I did as he said and go inside the classroom. I closed the door behind me and sat down on my chair and looked outside. "Do you know where Jimin is?" He asks. "He said he was going home." I say. "Ah~ that bitch is good at avoiding me" He says. "Don't call him a bitch. That's mean and is making you sound weird" I say. He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Be mine." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Because I can give you everything you want. I will treat you as my beautiful princess. I will call you my baby girl. I will give you a good morning and a good night kiss every single day. I will make you feel good. We will marry on a beautiful place and you can be wearing a beautiful dress. We can have beautiful kids. We can-" He got cut off by someone walking into the classroom. I was blushing like crazy. Emma walked inside. She looks at us. "Well good morning you two" She says. "Good morning" Taehyung says. I stayed quiet. Later the rest came in and Taehyung started the lesson. I was still deep in thoughts of what he said.