•{50}•

◈Y/N POV◈

A few weeks later I woke up early in the morning. This didn't feel good.. I immediately got up and ran over to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. "Y/n?!" Taehyung ran into the room. I looked at him with a pale face "Sorry.." I said softly. "It's okay honey" He smiled a little and hugged me. I hugged him back. I let go of him after a moment and walked over to the sink to drink some water. "Go back to bed baby." Taehyung said. "Okay.." I said and walked out of the bathroom again. After a short moment Taehyung also walked out of the bathroom. I was laying down on his bed, cuddled up with the blanket. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled. He laid down next to me and pulled me closer "It's okay baby, it really is." He said while rubbing my back. "I feel sick.." He said softly. "Then you should stay at home today. I'll stay with you to make sure you're okay." He said. "No you don't have to stay at home for me.." I said. "Since you're my beloved girlfriend I have to." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled a little "Thank you, baby." I kissed him softly. He kissed back and hugged me tightly. "You should eat something soon." He said. I nodded. "Yeah.." I said. He lifted me up and brought me downstairs. I held onto him. "What do you want to eat?" He said as he puts me down on the kitchen counter. "Hm... I don't know..." I said. I still had my arms and legs wrapped around him since he was really warm. He looked into my eyes and smiled. He came closer and eventually kissed me. I kissed back. I felt his hands on my waist. He deepened the kiss and tried to pull me even closer. He soon pulled bavk and looked at me. "Let's not go too far now." He said. I nodded and snuggled into his neck. I smiled a little. "You're way too sweet for me." I said softly. He chuckled shortly and kissed my head. "It's what I'm supposed to do baby." I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you for everything." I said. "Anything for you, babygirl~" He kissed me softly.

A few months later nothing special happened. My parents tried to contact me but I wouldn't pick up when they called me. I only texted with them. I also started to feel the baby moving a lot more than usual. I woke up from it in the middle of the night and laid my hand on my stomach. I could feel the baby kicking. I smiled and turned around to see Taehyung sleeping next to me. I took his hand and laid it onto my stomach. I see his smile forming on his face. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "It's moving.." He smiled brightly. I nodded. "Yes it is." I smiled back. I saw that Taehyung was tearing up. "Aw baby.." I said softly. Taehyung sat up and pulled my shirt up over my stomach. He goes down to kiss my belly. I felt a few of his tears falling onto my stomach. I smiled a little and closed my eyes. "It's moving so much the last few days." I said softly. "It's getting close. Maybe that's why" Taehyung said. I nodded. "I think so." I smiled a little. "I love the baby already" He smiled. I smiled back. "Me too. I can't wait to have it in my arms." Taehyung hugged me.
"Me neither"

——
A/N
Sorry that it's short I just came back from England so I was busy
If you read my last 'chapter' you know what's been going on and stuff. It's kinda depressing so if you can't handle that then don't read it. I'm not forcing you to.
Also thank you to the ones who commented all these sweet things on that 'chapter'.
I love y'all!