•{8}•

"We are new here and we wanted to look around the city, can you maybe show us some nice places?" Jin asked.

'A bit of distraction is good, right? Plus I get to go spend time with Jin and Jimin oh my gawd!!!!'

"Sure!" I say and smiled. "Nice!" Jimin said and smiled brightly. "Shall we go when I end our coffees? Then we can talk a bit." Jin said. "Sure." I say. "What are your names by the way?" I ask them "Seokjin. But please call me Jin." He said with a smile "I'm Jimin!" Jimin said and smiled brightly. "You pretty!" He said with a brighter smile and a cute voice. I started to laugh "That's cute." I say "Do you live long here?" Jimin asks and he shoved his chair a bit closer to me. "Yes, I was born here." I say and smiled a bit. "Nice." He said "Where are you from?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but still. I had to ask something. "South Korea!" Jin said happily and sipped on his coffee. "Cool! I always wanted to go there!" I say and smiled widely.

After 10 minutes of talking to each other I really began to feel comfortable with them. Never thought I would ever stop with shaking with them around me. They don't even know I'm an Army oh gosh what if they find out? No that wouldn't happen.

They get me out of thoughts "By the way, don't you have to be at school?" Jimin asked. "Officially, yes. But I kind of ran away, but the teacher didn't say anything since he knows what happend." I tell them and en with a little smile. "Ah okay, I hope it's nothing that has to do with boys." Jin said and winked at me. I couldn't stop my smile.

'Oh my gaaaaawd he winked at meee'

"Yah! Don't be such a flirt!" Jimin said and they both started to laugh. I couldn't stop my laugh when I heard Jin's laugh. After we stopped with laughing Jimin came closer to me and wiped something of my face "Your mascara..." He said while wiping it off "Did you cry?" He asks. I looked at him a bit shocked. "It's ok you can tell us. We won't tell anyone." He said and smiled a little. "Yeah... Well..." I paused for a moment before telling everything but I didn't say Taehyung's name and I didn't tell the part of him kissing my neck.

After I told and we talked about it for a moment Jin got up "Shall we go? It'll be a great day." He said and offers me his hand with a smile. "What a gentleman." I said and laughed a bit while I took his hand and got up.

Other people may think I don't know them. And they think that too, atleast I guess they think that way. So for other people it can look weird, but I didn't really care.

As we walked through the streets Jin and Jimin wore their sunglasses again. It looked kind off weird because, again, it isn't that sunny. "Why are you guys wearing sunglasses?" I ask them. "Disguise." Jimin said. "Ah oka-" I got cut off by a man who ran out of the bushes with a camera "KIM SEOKJIN! PARK JIMIN! PLEASE LET ME TAKE A PICTURE!!" He screamed and hold his camera up in front of his face to make pictures. "No thank you." Jin said and they started to walk faster and I follow them. "Here take this." Jimin puts his sunglasses on my face. "Then they won't see your face." He said and took my arm. "Wait let me go for a moment." Jimin let go of me and I immediately turned around and I walked to the man. "Can you give them their privacy please? They may be famous but they still have a private life. So please go away." I say. "Why would I go away?" The man asks. "Because I told you so and if you don't go I can call the police for stalking." I say with a calm voice "Come back!" Jimin said and pulled me on my arm. "Who are you?" The man asked "That's none of your business." I say and walked along with Jimin. "I'm sorry but I had to say something about-" Jin cuts me off "You could be a bodyguard." He looks at me "Nah that's nothing for me." I say to him. "He stopped." Jimin said and I turned around. I saw the man walking away. "I think you scared him." Jimin said and puts his arm around my shoulder "I guess." "Let's put these on Hyung." Jimin said and put his facemask on and Jin did the same.

We walked further to some shops and I noticed I still had Jimin's glasses on. They are too big for me. Jimin looked at me and smiled. "They're big." He said then Jin looked at me too "They are!" He laughed and Jimin took his phone out and took a selfie with Jin and me. "This picture is cute!" Jin said and he looked happy at the picture. It kind of was a cite picture. "Jin hyung! Do you maybe want to make a picture of me and Y/N?" Jimin asked Jin and handed over the phone. Jimin took of the glasses and put them into his pocket "Now I can see your beautiful eyes." He said in a low voice. I blushed when he said that and I smiled widely. Jin took some pictures "I want pictures with y/n too!" He said with a cute voice "Aww come here!" I said and opened my arms as he almost ran to me. And Jimin took some pictures of Jin and me. Then we started to make weird selfies with us three. After we were done with making pictures and selfies Jimin lifted me up without a warning "Now you're mine and not Jin hyung's!" He says and ran away "Y/N!!!" Jin yelled and ran after us. I grabbed Jimin tightly "Save me!!" I yell at Jin and Jimin started to laugh. He started to ran slower till he's just walking. Jin ran to us "How can you be so fast! You were even lifting y/n!" Jin says and smacked Jimin's shoulder. I let go of Jimin's waist and neck in order to put me down. After he put me down I smacked his arm playfully. "Pabo." I say and we laughed.

After an whole afternoon of showing them things of the small city we walked through the mall where we've met each other. Then I saw some people of my school and even some classmates. "Shit." I whisper and try to hide between Jin and Jimin "Is there something wrong?" Jin asked. "Some of my classmates are there.." I say and Jin looked at the point I was looking at. "Well. What do we have here?" I froze from the voice and I immediately knew who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Small cliffhanger 😏
Sorry for any grammar mistakes!
I hope you like the story so far!
Bye~