•{20}•

We walked into the 'ocean' and we walked through a long hallway with see creatures above and next to us. "Wow" Jungkook stared at a small shark. It was kind of scary since the creatures looked bigger than they actually are.

Jimin pulled his phone from his pocket and started to film without me knowing "Y/n~" He whispered. I turned my head to him and now our faces were really close to each other. I immediately shot back when I noticed. Jimin started to giggle. "I got that." He showed me his phone and I saw that he's filming. "Jimin" I whined. He stopped filming when I tried to reach out for his phone "Delete it! It's so awkward!" I said and I jumped a little so I had hold of his phone. He was still holding it and tried to pull it out of my hand but I was trying the same. After a moment I gave up. "Oh my god Y/n!" Jimin looked with wide eyes at his screen. "Did I delete it?" I looked at his screen too. "You uploaded it on Twitter."

What? Oh that isn't that bad?
Oh..
Fuck wait!

"Oh shit! Delete it!" I stressed out. "It's already liked by 300 people." He says.

Army is going to hate me now.

"I'm sorry" I said awkwardly. It's my fault so I can't blame him for it. "I'm curious what they will say about you." Jimin scrolled through his phone. "Well there aren't many people going to see it right?" I asked awkwardly. Of course there are a lot of people going to see it. "Uh.." Jimin showed me his phone and I saw their page of Twitter. "Bts." I read out loud. "But if we delete it now then the rest won't see it?" I looked up at him again. "I'll just delete it. Probably a lot of people have the video already.." Jimin says and deleted the video. "Well atleast it's deleted."

"Please don't tell anyone about it, okay?" Jimin whispers to me. "I'll keep it a secret." I smiled a bit. Namjoon and Jungkook came this way. "Let's walk further" Namjoon says and we did.

When we got out of the 'ocean' I was fiddling my fingers a bit. Army has seen it by now and I'm screwed.. Jimin biased people are going to hate me. I sigh softly. A notification pops up on my phone and I open it.

Tae:
Do you know this girl who was shown in the video on Twitter?

Fuuuuuck

You:
I haven't seen the video

Tae:
[Video attached]

You:
Oh..

I don't know

Tae:
She kind of looks like you

You:
What?

How can you know what I look like?

I'm not the girl, I swear

Tae:
You don't want to know how I know that.

And I know you are her

What were you doing with Jimin?

You:
Nothing

Tae:
Nothing?

That doesn't look like nothing

You:
Okay fine