•{17}•

I ran out of school and I searched for Jimin. I saw him standing against a car. He was waving to me. I've never walked so fast to someone. "Hey! Hop in" He smiles and opens the car door for me. I got into the car and Jimin too. He started the engine and drove away. "Okay, explain." He says. "Okay.. So your friend, Taehyung, is my teacher and a classmate of me is having a crush on him so now we made up this stupid bet that if she fucks him this night then I'll have to swim in a mud puddle. So now I need to stop them and she's already coming over there at your house. Because she lied that she can't go home again." I talked really fast and I don't know if Jimin could understand. "And what if you fuck with him?" Jimin asks. "Then she'll have to swim in a mud puddle. But I'm just scared that if I win that she'll inform the principal and then he'll get fired. So I need to stop her. I'm sorry that I'm using-" Jimin cuts me off. "No. No. It's okay. You can always use me. Taehyung and you are both my best friends so I need to protect both of you." He smiles. "Aw are you really okay with it?" I smile back at him. "Yes." His eyes were still locked on the road.

When we got out of the car Jimin got really hyped. "You get to meet the rest!" He cheers happily.

'Shit.
I never thought of that!
It'll be alright Y/n.
Be calm...'

'Okay nope I'll die.'

I just smiled at Jimin and he opened the door. "Jiminie!!" A happy Hoseok ran into the hall. Wow he's really hyper. "Who's the pretty lady?!" Hoseok smiles at me. "This is Y/n that I told you about earlier." Jimin smiles. "Hi Y/n! I'm Hoseok!" Hoseok yells and gave me a hug.
'Oh my god
Hoseok is hugging me!!
He's so cute!!!'
I was melting.
I hugged him back till we let go. "You're so hyper." I chuckled. He smiled widely at me. "And you're so pretty." He smiled even wider. How big can his smile even get?!
"Come! Meet the rest!" Hoseok takes my hand and pulls me with him to the living room.
There are Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jin.
They all inspected at me except Jin. "Ah~ Y/n-shi!" Jin got up and hugged me. "Hi Jin." I smiled and hugged him back. "So that's Y/n where you three have been talking about lately?" I could just know the person from his voice. It's Yoongi. Jin and I let go of each other. "Three?" I ask. Who's the third person? "Jin, Jimin and Taehyung. You know him too, right?" Yoongi asks. "Yes. Taehyung is my teacher." I say a bit awkward. "Oh!" Namjoon immediately shot up from his seat. "He never told us that you're a student of him. I'm Namjoon by the way." He holds out his hand. I took his hand and shaked it a little. Not that I had to do much to let is shake because I was already trembling like hell. "Hyung! Finally someone who takes your hand from you normally!" Jimin yells. Namjoon's face had a glimpse happiness. I started to laugh a bit. I would never reject his handshakes. "I'm Yoongi." Yoongi smiles a bit. God... Am I melting?! "I'm Jung-" "Pabo!" Jimin says. "No not pabo! You're pabo! I'm Jungkook!" Jungkook got up to smack Jimin's shoulder. "International playboy!!" Jimin yells at him when he slaps back. "Is it going like this everyday?" I ask Namjoon who was still standing in front of me. "Sort of." Namjoon answers. "Oh by the way!" Jimin started to speak. "A friend of Y/n is coming over with Taehyung! Because she lied about that she can't go home!" My eyed widened. Friend? "Eeeeeww!!! No! She's not a friend! She's just in my class!" I looked at Jimin in disgust. "Oh I thought you were friends." Jimin grins at me. "No." I narrow my eyes. "But I have to play pretend that I didn't know that Taehyung lives here." I looked up at Namjoon. "Well sit down and act like you're home" Namjoon smiles. I sit down on the couch and Jungkook and Jimin almost jumped onto the couch to sit next to me. Jimin puts his arm around me. "Do you want something to drink?" Jin asks. "A glass of water please." I smiled. "So, Y/n, do you like music?" Yoongi asks. "Yes." I smiled a bit. Jin puts down the glass of water for me and I thanked him. "what genre?" He asks. "I like almost every genre." I answer. "Do you know kpop?" He asks. "I know some kpop songs, yeah." I smiled a bit. "You know Bts?" Yoongi asks and started to smile a bit. "I only know some songs, not the bands." My smile faded away a bit. "Can you call some songs?" He asks. "Ring Ding Dong, Sherlock, Monster, Run, TT, Boombayah, Whistle, Dope, and a few more songs." My expression got a bit awkward because I had to lie to them. "You know Bts songs!" Yoongi cheers. "Do I?" I ask. "Yes, Run and Dope." He smiled. "Those songs are pretty good." I smiled. He smiled again.
I hear someone opening the front door and I hear two familiar voices coming this way. I rolled my eyes when I hear Emma talking. "I don't like her voice.." Jungkook whispers. "Hey guys-" Taehyung came inside the living room. "Oh. Hi Y/n. I didn't knoe you would be here." He says. "I told you that I would visit a friend." I smiled sarcastically. "Oh. By the way guys, this is Emma." Taehyung smiles. I take a sip of my water. "Another student of you?" Jungkook asks and I choked on the water. I started to cough "Oh- you okay?" Jungkook asks. "Y-yes. I'm okay." I say. "Is it weird to bring your student to your home because she can't go home?" Taehyung asks. "Nevermind then." Jungkook looks away. The boys didn't respond and they didn't tell their names. "These two are Namjoon and Jin. There is Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook and Jimin." Taehyung points at everyone while saying their name. "Well hello guys." Emma says and smiled widely. The boys smiled back. "Do you want something to drink?" Taehyung asks. "Yeah sure, I don't care what I'll get." Emma smiles at Taehyung. He walks off to the kitchen. Emma gave me a death glare and she took her phone. A few seconds later I got an notification. I didn't even care a bit to look at my phone. More notifications came in. I took my phone and clicked on it.

[3:32PM] Emma:
What the hell are you trying?

Why are you here

And how the hell do you know his friends?

Respond bitch

This isn't just a stupid bet

This is a war between you and me.

I'm done with your shit.

[3:33PM] You:
Excuse me?

My shit?

You're being a whore.

[Settings]
['Block this person']
[Are you sure you want to block Emma?]
[No] [Yes]

[Yes]

[Emma is blocked. She can't contact you anymore.]

I smirked a bit when she looks angry at me.
That's what you get if you start a war with me.