•{35}•

Next day I was really nervous. I can't just go up to him and just randomly kiss him in the end, right?

I sighed as I nervously tapped my foot on the floor as I was looking for clothes I have to put on after school. I took a dress. It was a red dress with a little bit of lace. Very tight on the upper body but wide at the skirt. "This will do" I said to myself and put it into my bag. "I will just put my black puma's under it. Walks a lot better" I sighed and put them on under my school uniform. I take my bag and go downstairs. "Bye mom!" I yell. "Don't you need to eat anything before you go?" She yells from the kitchen. "No I'm already late!" I yelled back and left the house. I ran over to the bus and jumped in right before it left.

When I arrived I immediately go to the classroom. Taehyung looks at me as I walked inside. I just sat down and acted like I didn't notice. I was looking on my phone anyways. "Y/n?" Taehyung says. "Yes, Mr. Kim?" I looked up. His eyes immediately turned sad. Ouch, that must've hurt him. "I thought... Maybe I could... Apologize..." He says softly. "Maybe you could put more effort in it" I say. "I know... That's why I wanted to ask you to go out tonight..." He looks down. "Tomorrow night would be perfect" I smirked a little. This wasn't exactly as I planned it but at least I don't have to ask him now. "O-okay tomorrow night.. I-I will p-pick you up then at se-seven" He stutters his way through his sentence. "Okay good. I'll be ready then" I say and looked down at my phone again. I still wanted to play hard to get with him after what he did. "C-can I ask why you can't go out with me tonight..?" He asks. "Family dinner." I say. "Oh.. Okay.." He says. I heard some people walking into the classroom.

After school I went to the bathrooms and changed myself into the dress. Luckily after many attempts I could zip it up. How awkward would it be to walk up to someone and ask if they could zip me up. I had some black thighs on under the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my makeup a little and put everything in my bag. I soon walked outside to the parking lots. I saw Jimin standing there. His hair was nicely done and he was wearing some tight black jeans with a white short sleeved shirt so now you could see his muscles better. I walked over to him and smiled "Hey" He opens the car door for me. I sat down "Thank you" I said. He closed it and sat down on the drivers seat. "So you came with the idea of going out but I know a nice restaurant where we could eat" He says. "Sure, as long as were getting good it's alright" I smiled a little. He chuckled and started the engine. He drove away from school. "So why did you ask me out?" He asks. "Well.. Since I have to choose I'd rather get to know you better before I make a choice than making a choice and not be happy about it." I say. "I understand. I'll be a gentleman for you" He smiled cutely. I smiled back.

When we were at the restaurant we sat down and we ordered our food. "So can you tell me a few things you find important in a relationship?" Jimin asks. "Hm.. He has to be gentle, cute, shy but when it's needed he has to come up for himself. He has to be good looking. Has to be a good kisser.. And yeah I can't really think of something else now so I think that's it" I smiled a little. "Isn't that everything I got?" He asks.

——

Oof what will Y/n respond to that?