•{26}•

Author's note:

I read the comments on the last chapter and some of you don't want this fanfic to end and I don't want it either ;-; but my inspo is gone and I don't know what to put in the fanfic anymore. I kind of know what kind of end I want and I still think it will reach till 30 chapters. Hope you guys understand :) and on the other side I'm working on two other fanfictions! You will get more information soon.

——

These two weeks I didn't hear a thing from Tae, or the bts members... They probably forgot about me. Today I have to go back to school. On the way to school I was listening to some music. I'm really scared of seeing Taehyung again... When I arrived I walk inside. I was too early, again. I go to my locker and take some books I need for today. I just sat down on the floor and waited for the bell. After some minutes some people walked inside. I knew some of them but not personally. I sigh a little and take my phone when I got a notification.

Jimin💓:
Good luck on school😊💙

You:
Thank you Jiminiee~❤

Jimin💓:
No problem ^^

You:
Good luck with what you're going to do today 😂❤

Jimin💓:
Thank youu~

You:
Np
[Read]

I look up when the bell rang. I got up and slowly walked to the classroom. I wonder why there still was nobody of my class. Then I see Emma walking downstairs instead of upstairs where we always have to go. She looks really bad. Her makeup wasn't as pretty as normally and her red lipstick was all over her face. She had her skirt not pulled higher as normally. I just shrug it off and walk into the classroom without thinking.

I sat down on my chair while I put down my bag and looked up. I immediately meet Taehyung's eyes. I froze in my spot for a moment.. "Hello Y/n" He smiles. "Hello." My voice sounded really pissed off even though I don't hate him. I just don't want him to know that I still love him... "Did you have a nice holiday?" He asks. "It was terrible." I say coldly. "Why?" He asks. "Don't be stupid you-" My sentence got cut off my Rick. "Hellooooooooooo" He yells through the classroom. "Why so happy?" Thom walked inside after him. "Thom, I agree" Roy says. "Hi idiots" Carly came inside. "Nice to see you guys too." I chuckle. Then I notice I was alone in the classroom with Taehyung before they came inside. The rest soon came except Emma. I started to talk to Amy and just tried to ignore Taehyung sitting right in front of me. After a moment Emma walked inside. Now she looks perfectly fine. What just happened? What the hell did she do?

Taehyung closed the door and everyone got quiet. "Hello guys. I hope you all had a good holiday." He says. "Let's just start calmly so you guys can decide what you do today. But I want to guys to be done with these exercises. And you have to stay in the classroom." He wrote the exercises on the board before he turned back to the board. "Just on the end of the day and the exercises are really easy. If you want to ask something just come to my desk." He smiles a little. Amy turned to me "Shall we make it together?" She asks. "Yeah sure" I smile a little. "Let's just make it fast then we can hang around a bit" I say. We started to make the exercises while we were talking a bit.

We were done before break started so we were on our phone. I got a message from Tae on Snapchat

Tae|
Hii|

|You
|Hey

Tae|
How are you?|

|You
|I'm fine. You?

Tae|
I'm fine too, thanks|

|You
|gtg. Bye

I left the chat when the bell rang. I got up and wanted to walk away with the rest. "Y/n can you stay for a moment?" Taehyung asks. I sigh "Yeah sure.."