•{27}•

Ok so I kind of had to republish some chapters idk why but let's just do it then so I'm sorry if you see an update but it isn't here yet.

——

I turned to face him and he was already standing behind me. He closed the door and walks back to his chair. "Sit down" He says and points at my seat. I just sit down onto my chair quietly. "I'm sorry that you had to see that.." He began. "I saw what?" I played dumb. Of course I know what he's talking about. "That of Emma and me.." He says. "Oh that. I already forgot it." I shrug. "Oh... But I'm really sorry... I have something for you and I hope we can start over again." He says and wanted to open the drawer of his desk. "Taehyung." I say and got up from my chair. He immediately stopped in his track and looked up at me. "It's really complicated. First you love me and I loved you back. You even took my virginity. And then I saw you and Emma..." I walk around his desk while talking and go stand behind his chair. I grab both his shoulders and I move my face close to his ear. "Do you think I could forget and just forgive that?" I whisper into his ear what gave him shivers down his spine. "My mom always told me there are a lot of fishes in the sea. Why would I just stay onto one and be sad while another one makes me happy?" I continued. "What do you mean..?" He asks quietly. "What do you think?" I go stand straight up again and turn his chair so he was facing me. "Do you have another...?" He looks really shocked. "Maybe." I turn and walk to the door. I open the door but Taehyung grabbed my wrist so I turn around and look into his eyes. "Is it Jimin?" He asks while he let's go of my wrist. "I don't know, Taehyung. I don't know." I say coldly and go out of the classroom, leaving him behind.

When the break was over we all walked back to class but when we came there he wasn't there. "Let's go home guys" Rick says. "No.. We should wait a few minutes" I say. Some guys sighed. "Just 10 minutes" I look at them. "Do you know where he is? You talked with him in the break and now he's gone" Carly says. "No I-" "Of course she knows where he is. Probably she made him horny and now he's fixing himself" Emma cuts me off. "What the fuck? No. I'm not a slut that just gives him a blowjob without him wanting it unlike you!" I say and Emma gasped. "Emma!! What did you do?!" Deborah says. "Guys do you really think I did that to him just because she says it?" Emma asks. "It's not like I'm lying." I cross my arms. "Emma is that true?" Thom asks. "What?! No!!" Emma yells. "Yes it is. I saw it with my own eyes!" I say. "Ew" Rick had a disgusted face. "Yes it was 'ew'." I say. "Emma just tell us the truth already." Amy says and crosses her arms. "I'm telling the truth!" Emma waves her arms in the air while she yelled. "You would do it again wouldn't you?" I ask. "Ew no" She says. "Ha! So you say you did it!" I pointed at her. "Fuck" She whispers to herself. "Okay yes I did it but that's no reason to get mad!" She says. "What the hell?" I say but got cut off by the door. I see Taehyung standing there with puffy eyes. He's been crying...

------

My phone is DEAD :(((((((((((((((( Help me I'm not rich I don't even have 3 dollar ;-;