Chapter Nineteen: Prick of a Thorn

Hey Everyone, hope you enjoy this chapter. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Ninteen:

Prick of a Thorn

I looked around me to see a group of werewolves, or at least that's what I suspected because they all were in their humans forms, but a golden hue clung to them, which I figured was a pretty damn good sign that they weren't a hundred percent human. I then noticed Rebecca in the group.

"Rebecca, what are you doing here?" I asked. "You're Abe's child! Why would you want to hurt him like this-"

I got my answer pretty quickly when the leader, who had called me a chew toy, wrapped his arm around her and kissed her right on the lips with tongue and everything. I made a gagging noise.

Okay, clearly this was reason enough for them to want to do this. Abe hated a lot of things and werewolves were on that list. "Okay, so why fuck me over?" I asked even though I had a feeling it had nothing to do with working for Abe and all for me nearly revealing their secret relationship.

"You have a big mouth, I didn't want any accidents," Rebecca told me as two goons grabbed my by the shoulders. She kissed m on the cheek before her fangs popped out. She looked at her boyfriend before she slipped her hand on his...crotch. Okay, give me a break, I'm a sixteen year old girl with little to no experience with men, so this is a bit...awkward to me. "I'm hungry, honey."

Some of the other werewolves twisted their faces in disgust. I wonder if it's the fact that she wanted to suck my blood because I knew it didn't bother them if she killed me. I stood stone still as she walked over to me.

"I don't see why not," he said as she grabbed my chin. One...two...three... I dare you to freaking touch me. She leaned down and angled her head.

I kicked her in the chest and used the two guys holding me to hold my weight so I could kick her with both feet. The wolves dropped me as she stumbled back and I crawled between there legs to get out of the circle and crawled through the fence between the beach and board walk and dropped before they could grab me and hid under the boardwalk with my pocket knife out. Damn it, I should've brought my dagger out tonight!

Rebecca stood in front of me and grabbed me by my leg and pulled me out before I tried to jab my pocket knife at her heart, but she moved her shoulder slightly so I'd only got at her shoulder. "Bitch," she whispered before I kicked her the face. She let me go and stabbed her in the stomach. She let out a scream as I started running.

What am I supposed to do now?

Mermaids....faeries, they hate vampires and werewolves. I ran toward the ocean as I heard a howl before I fell into the ocean and I felt webbed hands grabbing onto me, but they didn't pull me into the deep. I looked up to see a mermaid grabbing a hold of me by the shoulders.

"Don't worry, my prince. Nothing will happen here in my ocean," the mermaid whispered in my ear.

The werewolves, who had jumped from the boardwalk, were now halfway transformed with fur on their face and claws sprouting from their hands, but they stopped when they saw the mermaid.

"Get out of the way, fishy," the leader told her as she tightened her grip on mer.

"The human prince shall not be harmed in my domain," she hissed as her grip tightened, "but I am hungry, you stupid wolf, how about you offer me your heart? And then I can weave your pretty eyes into my hair!"

I smirked as I watched some of the wolves step back and slowly returned back to their humans. Yeah, bitchy, but they're trying to kill me, so I'm not going to feel bad about it.