*1*

*edited*

Y/n POV

*beep beep* *beep beep* *beep be-*
I slammed my hand on the snooze button on my alarm. Ugh, I really do not want to get up I thought as I slung my legs over the side of my bed. I went over to my closet and grabbed my f/b (favorite band) t-shirt, my f/c (favorite color) hoodie, and my ripped black jeans. I got dressed and brushed my hair, leaving it down. I did the rest of things I had to do then went downstairs. When I went don't there my mom was sitting at the table.
"Good morning honey! Do I need to give you a ride to school?" She seemed to be getting better after the accident.

*flashback*

We were driving to the movies for my birthday. My dad was in the drivers seat, me in the back, my mom in the passenger seat. Everything was just so fast. One minute we were all laughing in the car, the next we were hit in the side with a car. I was fine, so was my mom, but my dad...... he wasn't fine. He died on impact.......

*end of flashback*

"No thanks mom, Amy is picking me up today" I said snapping out of my thoughts
"Okay honey. There are some waffles on the counter if you want any."
I eat a few waffles and say bye to my mom. I head outside to text Amy.
(A=Amy Y=You)
Y: Hey Amy. You almost here
A: Yeah almost
Y: Okie dokie

And with that Amy pulled up.
"Wow, that was faster than I thought" I said
"Just get in ya doof" She says laughing. I laugh and get in.
"So, we are going to pick of a couple of my friends okay? I think you will like them. Maybe you could become friends with them?" She said. I was kind of scared to meet her friends. Apparently she noticed
"Don't be scared to meet them, they are nice"
"Okay. I just don't know what they are going to think of me. You guys are way cooler than me" She sighed and looked at me, but then back at the road
"Y/n, you are awesome. You have a great personality and if other people can't see that, then they are stupid"
I smile at her and turn to look out the window.
(Time skip to after you get Amy's friends because I'm lazy)
When Amy's friends got in the car Amy introduced us.
"Y/n, this is Signe and Katherine."
I wave at them shyly
"So Y/n" Signe starts "how come we've never seen you around before?" Something seemed a little off about her.
"Well I'm not very, social. Amy is like, my only friend"
"That's why we're best friends" She says
"Yeah yeah" I laugh
"Well" Katherine says "Maybe we could be friends?"
I was confused. Why would THEY want to be friends with ME.
"Uh- okay I guess" I said looking down
"Hey! You should sit with us at lunch!"
I look at Amy. She nods
"Okay. Sounds good to me" They nod and the rest of the ride was silent.

A/n: So this is the first chapter. I know I had a Jack x reader book going but I got sort of bored with it. But here's an Ethan x reader.