*14*

*edited*

Y/n POV

As I arrived at Ethan's house, I got a little nervous. I was scared. What if Signe actually did take Ethan away from me? I really, really liked Ethan, and I didn't want to mess anything up.

I went up to the door and knocked on it. After a few seconds the door flew open with a smiling Ethan. I smile at his energetic self.

"Hiiii Y/nnnnn" He said, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Someone's excited" I laughed. He put me down and smiled

"I just wanted to see you, and I HIT 500,000 SUBSCRIBERS!" He screamed the last part

"Oh my god Ethan! Im so proud of you!" I hug him again then kiss him.

I feel him smile into the kiss. I pull away and check the time. 11:50.

"We should get going. It's 11:50" He nods and closes the door and locks it

We start walking to cafe because its not very far from his house. As we are walking he smoothly intertwines our fingers. I smile and blush slightly at his actions.

(small time skip coz I'm lazzyyy and its 5:30am)

We arrive at the cafe and walk inside. As we get inside we see Signe sitting at a booth staring at her phone,probably going through twitter. We walk over and sit down, fingers still intertwined. She looks up from her phone and smiles, but then quickly she looks down at our hands. Her smile turns into slight anger. I try to pull my hand away but Ethan holds on tight. I look at him and he gives me a looks that says "it's all going to be alright." I nod and relaxed a little bit.

Ethan, Signe, and I talk for a while. Suddenly Ethan realizes how thirsty he is and gets up to get a drink.

"Do you want anything Y/n" He asks

"Sure, f/d please" He nods and leaves

I turn to talk to Signe again but she seems a bit angry.

"What wro-" She cut me off

"You bitch" She yells, but quiet enough so Ethan won't hear it "you knew I liked him and you went behind by back and started dating him!"

"Signe calm down. First of all, you  knew I had a huge crush on him first. Second of all, you broke up with Jack, and decide that you liked Ethan." I said back

"He probably doesn't even like you anyways. He probably is dating you just because he feels bad. You are just a worthless piece of emo trash that no body likes. Amy probably doesn't even like you. She probably feels bad too. All of your "friends" probably hate you" She angrily says to me

That hit me. What if everyone really did hate me, and they are just my friend out of pity. I felt tears sting my eyes as Ethan came back. He handed me my drink. I said a quiet thank you and took a sip. Ethan sat down next to me and put a hand on my leg. He must've noticed I wasn't okay because he gave me a "what's wrong" look. I shook my head as if to say its nothing.

Ethan's POV

I went back over to the table and something seemed a bit off. Signe was smiling like she did something terrible. Y/n looked like she was on the verge of crying. I sat down my drink then gave Y/n hers. I sat down and put my hand on her thigh. I give her a look and she shakes her head saying "everything's fine" but I knew it wasn't.

We continued our conversation more then we decided to leave. On our way back Y/n seemed a bit sad. I wanted to ask what was wrong but decided to wait till we got back to my house.

When we got back to my house we sat in the living room. Y/n curled up into a ball and watched TV. She never does this. The only time she does do this is when she is sad.

"Y/n, what's wrong. Don't say nothing because I know it's something" She sighs

She told me everything Signe said and I was filled with anger

"Signe has no right to say any of that. She can't be mad because I chose you and not her. Y/n, your are beautiful. We all love you and we are all your friend because we want to, not out of pity. Signe can go up her ass and leave us alone" I hugged her. I see her smile and it makes me smile. I love her.

I will never stop loving her.
______________________________________
(A/n: Sorry the end was a but rushed. I'm busy and I have to go somewhere but I wanted to finish this first. And yes I'm feeling better. I will be updating more soon)