*22*

*edited*

Ethan's POV

I did it. I actually did it. I actually grew the balls to propose to her, and she said yes! So many thing need to be planned. Like the place, the date, who we are going to invite, my best man, and much more. But I do the want to stress about that right now. I just want to be with Y/n.

The night after the party, everyone went home. When Y/n and I got home....well, you can guess what happened. And dont worry, we used protection.

Anyways, I woke up the next morning to Y/n snuggled up to me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I slowly got up, not trying to wake Y/n. I put on my boxers and went downstairs. I decided to make breakfast for Y/n and I. I got out the pancake mix, eggs, bacon, and bread. I mixed the pancake mix and started to make the pancakes. Once those were done, I started the eggs and bacon, and put two sliced of toast in the toaster.

Once I finished making breakfast, I made two plates with food on them. I set them on the table and went upstairs to wake Y/n. When I walked I to our bedroom, she was already awake.

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I shrugged it off because Ethan was probably in the bathroom. I put on my underwear, remembering last night, and smirked. I grabbed Ethan's shirt off the floor and put it on. I put my hair in a messy bun (or if your hair is short, leave it) and stood up to go downstairs.

As I was leaving, Ethan opened the door. I jumped back a little because I didn't expect it.

"Good morning beautiful. Sorry I scared you" He smiled

"You didn't scare me, I just wasn't expecting you to open the door. And good morning handsome." I hugged him

We pulled away and went downstairs. When we got there, I saw two plates on the table. They had pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast on them. I looked at Ethan then back at the plates.

"You" I pointed at him "made this" I pointed to the plates

He nods and smiles widely. I sit down at the table and start eating, Ethan doing the same. As we were eating, we were talking about the wedding and when it would be.

"So, I want to have it after Felix and Jack's wedding, since theirs is next month." Ethan says.

I nod agreeing. "And before Amy has her baby, so my maid of honor isnt holding a crying baby during the wedding" We laugh

"Ok.. So we need to find out Amy's due date. We already know the date for Jack and Felix's wedding so that won't be a problem." He stuffs a pancake in his mouth.

(Time skip to after breakfast because I can)

I went upstairs to take a shower. I grab a towel and head to the bathroom. I close the door and take off the little clothes I have on. I step into the shower and turn on the water, waiting for it to warm up. When it did, I stuck my head under the water. I let the warm water go smoothly down my back. I do the things I need to so, and finish up. I turn off the water and step out of the shower. I wrap one towel around my body, and another around my head (again if your hair is short, you can just leave it how it is) I walk out of the bathroom and into our bedroom.

I went into my dresser and pulled out a plain black T-shirt, an American flag sweatshirt, and ripped black jeans ripped black jeans. And of course, I pull out some undergarments.

(Went more on the punk side today

(Went more on the punk side today. And yes, in this story you have gages)

I brush and dry my hair, doing whatever with it. I put my Jack Skellington gages in and head downstairs.

When I get down there, Ethan is sitting in the living room. He looks up at me and smiles

"Look at my little punk. I guess I'm gonna have to dress like a punk today too" He laughs

I roll my eyes."Yeah yeah, go get dressed. We got stuff to do today."

He gets up and kisses my forehead, then heads upstairs. A few minutes later, he comes back down to wearing a t-shirts that says "Secret British Accent Society", black jeans, and a beanie. I smile at his adorableness.

I walk towards the door, where my shoes are

I walk towards the door, where my shoes are. I slip on my Green Day converse high tops and tie them. Ethan puts on his plain black high tops. He grabs his keys and we leave the house.
______________________________________
This is most likely a filler chapter. I feel like this story is getting boring. Comment some ideas because I feel sort of, restricted? No. Idk😂anyways, I'm writing this at 5:30am...... R.I.P.