*11*

*edited*

Ethan's POV

After our picnic we lied down on the blanket, looking at the sky and talking about life.

"Do you every just look at someone and wonder what they're thinking? I do. Sometimes I look at someone and think 'what if they're thinking about what would happen if you eat a smurf'" She says, out of the blue.

I laugh "This" I point to my blue hair "when you eat a Smurf, your hair turns blue" She giggles

Her giggle is amazing. I turn my head to look at her. I just stare at her, admiring her features. Her beautiful h/c hair shining in the moonlight, her amazing e/c eyes sparkling in the stars, her little nose, everything was just amazing. Suddenly she turns so we are both facing each other. She smiles at me. I smile back.

We just sit there is silence for a little bit. I decide I cant take it anymore and I smash my lips onto hers. She immediately kisses back. I pull away and cup her face with my hands

"I love you" I whisper.
"I love you too" She whispers back

We just stare at each other in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a good silence. But that silence was interrupted by my phone going off. I sigh and pull my phone out of my pocket to check it. A message from Mark.

M=Mark E=Ethan

M:Where the hell are you guys?! You have been gone for three hours!

I check the time and is 9:00pm. We really have been gone for 3 hours

E: We are still at the beach. We will be back soon

M: Okay. When you get here you are going to tell me everything okay?

E: Fine.

I turn off my phone and look back at Y/n

"Who was it?" She sits up

"Mark. He was asking where we were" She nods and stands up, stretching

"You think we should head back? She asked

" Yea, it's already dark. Plus I'm sleeeeeeeeeeepy"I said the last part in a childish voice. She laughs at me and we start packing everything up. When we get in the car we turn on music. The song that played was f/s (favorite song) and Y/n sang her heart out. She has an amazing voice. I decide to quickly open my camera and press record on my phone. I want to secretly record her and post it.

As she finished singing the song, I just sat there with my mouth open

"What?" She looks at me

"Babe, that was amazing! How come I've never heard you sing before"

Y/n POV

Babe. He called me babe. I blush and look down at my feet

"I-I mean.......was that to soon?" He asked, obviously noticing me looking down.

"No no your fine, I like it" I smile at him

"Okay.... NOW WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD YOU SING BEFORE!" I laugh

"I guess I don't really like singing around people. And when I try, my anxiety takes over and I chicken out."

"Well, you should do it more often. Your really good! Maybe we could do a duet on my channel" He says

"Maybe"
______________________________________
(A/n: Hai. Sorry I haven't been updating, I've just been really lazy and I have school work. Anyways, yes this is cringe, yes it bad, yes I grammar improperly on purpose)