*24*-End

*edited*

Ethan's POV

Today was the day. Today I was going to marry Y/n. I was so damn excited, but nervous at the same time. Her family would be there, and so would mine. But our friends were also going to be there.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, making sure I looked alright. I guess Mark could see my nervousness because he put his hand in my shoulder.

"Dude, don't be nervous. Everything will be fine. It's Y/n, you've known each other for how long? And she is the love of your life. You got this" He reassured

"Yeah, you got this bro" Jack lightly punched my shoulder

All the guys we're reassuring me. Mark, Jack, Felix, Andrew, Bob, and Wade, wearing their blue tuxedos.

I smiled at them. That really helped. Now I'm not as nervous. We continued to talk until I had to go out. I walked out there and stood next to the pastor. I took a deep breath

You got this Ethan

Y/n POV

The girls and I were in the dressing room, getting ready. I had on a beautiful white dress with lace at the top. My hair was down, but curled. I had a flower in my hair and a blue and f/c bouquet. That's what me and Ethan decided on for the theme of the wedding.

"How do I look?" I asked the girls

They all looked at me, and their jaws dropped.

"Y/n, YOU LOOK AMAZING" Amy squealed.

I smiled. All the girls were complimenting me and saying that Ethan would love it.

Amy, Mandy, and Molly were my YouTube friends. My friends Macy, Anastasia, and Lily were also in the wedding.  And of course, Chica, the flower girl.

All the girls we're wearing f/c dresses.

3rd person POV

It soon came time fort he ceremony. Everyone was ready and had to start walking.

First came out Mark and Amy, the best man and the main of honor. They walked arms linked, smiling at everyone. They reached the end of the isle and separated.

Next came out Jack and Lily. No, they weren't together. They walked down the isle, smiling.

Then came out Felix and Anastasia. They were walking and smiling like everyone else.

Next was Andrew and Macy. They both had a blush because they had a crush on each other, but neither of them knew it.

Then Bob walked out with Mandy, and Wade walked out with Molly.

Everyone went to their side on the isle and stood, waiting fort he flower girl, Chica.

Chica walked out wearing a small f/c doggy dress. She had a basket full of rose petals, swinging it back and forth so that petals would fall out. She got to the end and stood next to Molly.

Then it was time for Y/n to come out. Everyone in the audience stood up, and Ethan got a bit more nervous.

The doors opened to a beautiful Y/n. Her arm was linked with her Uncle's. Since her situation with her dad, the next best thing was her uncle Tom.  Ethan couldn't stop staring at her and her amazingness. He started to get teary eyes when she started walking down the isle.

She continued walking until she got to the end. She kissed her uncle on the cheek and walked towards Ethan. They stood across from each other, hand in hand.

The pastor went through the traditional stuff and then it was time for vows. Ethan started.

"Y/n, I loved you since the day we met. You are there for me when I need it, you make me laugh when I'm sad, you hug me when I need it, you make my life 10 times better. You are my angle, my best friend, my weirdo, my everything. I'm so glad to call you mine, and I will love you forever I promise to protect you, 24/7"

He had tears in his eyes, and so did everyone else in the room. It was now Y/n's turn for vows.

"Ethan Mark Nestor-Darling, I love you. You take care of me when I'm on my period, you cuddle me when I need it, you stay with me when I'm sick, willing to take the risk of you getting sick. You help me through my depression and anxiety. You are my goofball, my happiness, my everything. You protect me from the haters, by dabbing"the crowd laughs "and you've made me the person I am today. I love you with all my heat, and you will never, ever, be replaced"

Y/n was crying too. It was now time for the rings. Mark handed them the rings and they slid them onto each other's finger.

"You may now kiss the bride" And with that, Ethan kissed Y/n with passion.

Time skip to reception

Every in was partying and having a good time. Ethan and Y/n cut the cake, the maid of honor and best man gave their speeches. For the father daughter dance, Y/n danced with her mother, then Ethan's father.

After that the reception was over, and it was time for Ethan and Y/n Nestors honey moon

--THE END--

______________________________________
I know I know, shitty ending, but hey, there's the end. I hope you enjoyed this book. I might do a small sequel in the future, but who knows? Anyways, I will see you in the next book, byeee 👋