*15*

*edited*

(Time skip to the next day because its 4am)

Y/n POV

Ugh. It was Monday. I have to go back to school and I don't really want to. I don't want to see Signe. I'll have to live with it thought. I slung my legs over my bed and stood up. My legs felt like jelly. I slowly walked over to my closet and picked out a black and white t-shirt, black leggings, and a white rainbow unicorn hoodie (a/n: sorry if you aren't like that, you can change it if you want. Btw the picture is the hoodie)

I brushed my hair and left it down, not feeling like putting it up

I brushed my hair and left it down, not feeling like putting it up. I did all my other business and went downstairs. When I got down there, there was a note on the table.

Dear Y/n,
I went to the grocery store, I'll be home when you get home from school.
Have a great day and I'll see you later
-Mom <3

I put the note down and check my phone. I got a text from Amy

A: I'll be there at 7:30. Be ready

I check the time and see that its 7:00. I have 30 minutes to eat breakfast. I make some pancakes and eat them. While I'm eating I also get a text from Ethan

Bby Blue Boi 💙: When you get to school, find me. I miss youuu

Me: Aw. I miss you too. I'll be there soon❤❤

With that, I hear a honk come from outside. I put my plate into the sink. I slip on my f/c converse, grab my school bag, and go out the door.

I get into Amy's car and she looks at me.

"So, what happen with Signe yesterday?"

That immediately brought back memories from yesterday. I totally forgot about that until now.

I told Amy everything that happened and she looked shocked.

"Signe really said that!? Wow. She has changed. She has never done anything like this before." Amy says

"Me either. She seemed so nice" I sigh and look down I was begining to think that Signe was right again. I mean, Ethan told me she was wrong but, what of she wasn't. I let out a quiet sigh, making sure Amy didn't hear, but she did anyways.

"Y/n, she's wrong. We love you. That won't change. Signe was just trying to get to your head" She smiles at me

I smile back at her. Then I look outside the window, looking at the passing trees.

Small time skip

We got to school and started to look for our friends. I saw a very familiar blue floof of hair and walk towards it. I walked up behind Ethan and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?~" I said

"Um...... Lemme guess, a giant ugly monster that feeds on human flesh" He said. I could tell he was trying to hold in a laugh.

I opened my mouth and took my hands off his eyes.

"How dare you" I said, pretending to be offended.

He turns around to face me and laughs. He hugs me but I don't hug back, pretending to be mad. But sooner or later I give up. I can't stay mad at him. I hug him back and take in his familiar scent. We pull away a start talking to the others, until we have to go to our first class.

My first class was English. English was one of my best subjects, besides Math and Art, so I was excited to go. I walked in and sat in a seat in the back.  Soon, other students slowly filled the room.

Time skip to after class

I walked out of the classroom to see Ethan waiting by the door.

"Hey. I thought I'd walk with you to your second class" Ethan says, interlocking our hands. I smile and blush.

"Okay. I need to stop at my locker. I need to grab my History books" He nods and we start walking

As we are walking, I can feels the glares and hear the whispers.

"Is that Ethan Nestor with her?!"

"He can do better"

"What?! Ethan is with that girl? She is so different from him"

I tried to ignore them but I couldnt. I squeezed Ethan's hand and tried to reassure myself.

We soon got to my locker and I quickly grabbed my stuff. I closed my locker and Ethan grabbed my hand again. When we got to my class, he kissed my cheek and left. I went and sat down.

Time skip to before lunch

I went to my locker to put my stuff away before lunch. As I was putting stuff away, I heard a pound noise besides my locker. I turned and saw a girl. She was a little shorter than me, had curly red hair, freckles, and glasses. She was also wearing and super tight black off the shoulder crop top, and white high waist pants.

"Um hi? Do I know you?" I asked

"No, but I can tell you who I am" She sounded very snobby "I'm Ethan's girlfriend"

What?!
______________________________________
(A/n:  Oooooo, cliffhanger. I'm sorry but I had to. And sorry this was  too long. Let me know if you want them shorter or longer. Also, I'm writing this at a party and I'm avoiding all social interaction because I have social anxiety. Mmmk bye)